It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Request: Can you verify this hanger?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hey everyone,

There's a bit of a debate going on over this video:

I was wondering if anyone here could take a look at the background scenes and say for sure if this is an authentic hanger. It's supposed to be the Roswell Hanger, but I thought maybe someone familiar with Groom Lake would be of some assistance. Remember this is suppose to be from the '50's so the building could have long been torn down.

Here's a few stills from the video:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[edit on 15-6-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
okay dokie, hello

i have seen this before. supposedly u can see president Roosevelt in that clip as well. This clip is supposed to be in new mexico....so i think area 51?

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This video has already been discussed and varified of its origins at this thread....

ATS Thread

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Simongray one of ATS fearless admins has confirmed the footage shown was reconstructed for a movide made about Roswell in Britian as a comedy. Those scenes apprently appear at or near the end of the film.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
no offense to tyranny22, this is not an attack, but these threads are starting to annoy me. My buddy has the film,"Alien Autopsy" i borrowed it, and i am uploading the clip from the movie onto youtube right now. will edit/repost shortly.

EDIT:

here it is

[edit on 16-6-2007 by ebayitup]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Hey what happened to all the footage and pictures? they seem to have mysteriously disappeared and are not showing on my computer. Is anyone else having this problem? earlier i was able to see everything.

Seems odd! maybe this is authentic that they had to get it off the internet.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Everything still seems to be up on my end. Maybe your browser is cached out. Try restarting your browser and see if that doesn't help.

Regardless, it seems since these clips have been used in a video out of Britian that the've been identified as a hoax.

Case closed, I guess.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Simongray one of ATS fearless admins has confirmed the footage shown was reconstructed for a movide made about Roswell in Britain as a comedy. Those scenes apparently appear at or near the end of the film.

No offense taken. But, Simon had not labeled this video as a hoax at the time I started this thread. Sorry for the inconvenience.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This video is a good old fake.
Anyway, it it was true, the guys holding it would have been systematically assassinated by the CIA / MJ12 / blablabla whatever you want. If it was true, it would have been the Holy Grail itself !
so, seeing it posted on ats makes me smile

top topics

join