It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Treasure 2 - Book Of Secrets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I was watching a movie a little while ago, and they played a preview for this Movie. Now, I personally kind of feel that the entire National Treasure series is a bit of disinformation regarding Masons, etc. but they do bring the basic facts to the attention of people who may not know anything at all about Masons. (Symbols, secrets, etc). However, it seems this movie tries to "whitewash" Masonry. Also, I noticed in the preview for "Book Of Secrets" that the movie is produced in association with "Saturn Films". After watching some of Jordan Maxwell's speeches about the Illuminati, Masons. etc, I learned about the usage of Saturn in various beliefs. I thought that it was interesting that this sort of movie is produced by a company called "Saturn Films". (Including Walt Disney, Jerry Bruckheimer Films, etc). Hopefully I'm not the only one interested about this movie and its intentions, etc. To be honest though, as far as movies go, I though the first one was actually pretty entertaining, well I saw it before I learned everything about the Masons.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I rented and watched the first one the other day after I saw the preview for the second. The first did not play out at all like I was expecting. I am eager to see the second.

[edit on 6/15/2007 by Spoodily]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I enjoyed the first one, expecting crap. Will they please us again? I hope to find out soon!

new topics

join