It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gettysburg paranormal research.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Hello, some might know who I am but for others Im a avid searcher of all things unexplained, that being said, Im HOSTING a research trip to gettysburg, I live about 20 mins from there, and am inviting one and all to join me mulitple times most likely to do research of one of the most haunted areas in america,

I have a good deal of equipment as well as a family van for extra bodies to ride in,

Now a lil bout myself, Im a Married 26 year old father of 3, ex air force F-16 crew cheif, with a couple credits shy of a aircraft engineering degree, But im after my BA in Electronic Egineering. My equipment consists of A Digi camcorder w/ Night vision as well as audio, EMF detector, Digi still cam, bionic ears ( amplified hearing devices ), chargable flashlights either crankable or shakable, and before we get started I intend of purchasing a Electronic Voice recorder, I have various Programs to help assist us with analyizing, as well as a sensitive being about myself ( which is in debate by many who dont believe, we all can fine tune it )

The dates will be disclosed thru this thread and you can reach me via U2U or my lil email me animation on my sig, I will freely give out my cell number and I live in Westminster, Maryland. I can pick the people up who live in a certain distance from me or gettysburg with just a small contribution for gas ( damn oil!)

I intend to stay for either the whole day, and part of the night, or just as long as the groundkeepers will allow. I will go whether I have people or not but just felt this was a great place to add this and see if any locals were interested. I know internet meeting can be odd or even dangerous, but I was a Avid internet dater for a while and even met my wife thru the internet and will try to ease anyones mind if they feel unnerved, Im really a laid back kinda guy who doesnt judge.

If interested just post, or email me or U2u me, and I will answer any questions here or there.

thank you for reading and being interested, and if I forgot anything important, I shall add it.

Enjoy.

[edit on 15-6-2007 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Is it that we have very few folks around this way, or just a lack of interest on the subject, or at you just scurd of me, lol

In any chances its all good, I have a few folkz in my circle that are interested and am going to be making the 1st trip within the next two weeks, pending on weather and events on byhalf of gettysburg.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
A lot of us live pretty far away.

Good luck on your quest, I would try Peach Orchard/Devils Den Area, Culps Hill, and the round tops which is where I think the video was made I posted earlier.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
thanks alot, any help will be greatly thanked.

I will also be placing my findings on here once completed.

I figured as much with location and thats fine, not like I cant hold a cam myself, anywho have some friends who are interested here anywho, so Pip Pip either way lol .

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I would absolutely love to be involved. However, living in Texas and having four young children, its just too hard right now to get away.

Good luck! I will be anxiously awaiting your results..

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
You might want to go down the river to Yorktown. When I was there in the summer of 76 lots of crazy things happened but we were told NOTHING HAPPENED!!

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Will deff check that out, just the town of york? or york town or are they the same? lol any specific locations? or just along the river in various spots.

I will check out anything I can as long as im somewhat near it ( being a 100 mile radius )

thanks for the info anf keep any others flowing!

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
My bf has past life memories from Devil's Den, I kid you not. Hearing him tell me about his experiences just scared the crap out of me - those are not experiences I would like to have. I've never been there, but something's up with that place. He did go there, though, and that's when he had his experiences. Apparently his name had been Amsey Swift. It's spelled Amzi Swift on a memorial, I believe. Funny how he was just talking about this the other day.

I'm not going to go into detail, though I can try to tell if anyone's interested.

[edit on 20-6-2007 by MinHawk]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
im interested, spill it lol.....

always a sucker for good past life rememberances.

top topics

join