It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raise your hand if you hate Vista

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
nice one galm

thats the best way to load most microsoft products

got to say he could have sold it on ebay and got his money back or try a trial version like i which stopped me from wasting money

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
You want to know what some of the people said about his video?

Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I've had my new comp with vista premium for a good 6 months now.

I've had no freezes, lock ups, software issues, or slowing down of the system. I don't think it works as well with older comps but on a new one they run perfectly smoothe. I really don't know why, but mac owners just love to talk trash about anything that has to remotely do with windows. Maybe you guys got the unlucky ones but with my new comp vista works great, even with a 3/4 full hard drive it still runs like a champ.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I bought this computer with vista home premium already installed on it. I've had a LOT of problems. Do you have a duel core processor? I don't.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I don’t really know much about my computer. It was just bought a few months back for my brother to play his games on and for our school stuff.

But for now it works fine. No viruses or nothing and I have vista. It was pre-installed in this computer when we got it. We wasn’t going to buy one with vista but most the computers that had enough memory space that we needed had vista already. But for now, as i know of, its working fine. But I still don’t like vista. So I’ll raise my hand for not liking it.

*raises hand*

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If mechanic see's this, we could use a Vista haters signature! Something like that.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I too have Vista, but I didn't know they had a Vista till I got it home, then I said what is Vista, someone laughed, so I looked on line and everyone was saying they hated Vista, so soon I started hating Vista too.

[edit on 30-8-2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
I've had my new comp with vista premium for a good 6 months now.

I've had no freezes, lock ups, software issues, or slowing down of the system. I don't think it works as well with older comps but on a new one they run perfectly smoothe. I really don't know why, but mac owners just love to talk trash about anything that has to remotely do with windows. Maybe you guys got the unlucky ones but with my new comp vista works great, even with a 3/4 full hard drive it still runs like a champ.

yep me too.. have only had mine for about 4 months though.. but no problems

[edit on 30-8-2007 by The Phantom]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join