It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any ideas for verifying OOBE?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I have been thinking of ways to test out the OOBE and to see if it is real, see if it reflects reality when I do it.

The best test I have come up with so far is to take some dice and shake them in your hand, then (without looking) set them down on a place where they can be seen if you happen to OOBE. Record what you saw on the dice during the OOBE, and then check them in the morning.

Are there any tests that you guys have thought of?

Not that I'm sure when my next OOBE will be, but just in case.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Out of body experience.

Let's say I was successful. If I could say what the dice on the other side of my house are on, without looking at them, and without leaving my room, how would that be explained?

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Have a freind tape a picture of some shape, something big and colorfull and easy....................in a window where it can be left until your able to get there and see it. I say 'until' because its no easy task to control your OOBE and where you go and what you end up seeing may not be by your choice......it may take a few different OOBE's to be able to actually go to the window and see the shape....

Someone once said taping a playing card outside your own window was a good idea & it sounded good to me so I tryed that....but once OOBE I couldn't make out the number or the suite on the card, and everything was in grey
I could see this SQUARE was all...........so it was not a good experiment, and why I am suggesting you use a shape.

Cug

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Find a photo of someplace you have never visited (one where you can get to easily) AP to that location and have a look around at things outside the photo. Write down what you see.

Go to that location in person and see what you got correct, what you got wrong etc..

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novise
Out of body experience.

Let's say I was successful. If I could say what the dice on the other side of my house are on, without looking at them, and without leaving my room, how would that be explained?

If you are succesful you will be the most famous person on the planet, if you can prove it. The dice thing would be the only proof I would need especially if you do it multiple times in a row without being wrong. Ive got dice, come see mine and then I will be a believer.

And if im wrong please teach me.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
the way you can tell if you just had a OOBE is when you have a falling experience during sleep and wake up suddenly.That is in essence the soul falling back to the body. If you have that feeling try to remember the way you were sleeping, thats a major factor. Everyone is different, so some peoples soul can leave whilst on their back while others on their stomach. It also has alot to do with whether you have food and drink in you body. The best way is to fast for about 6 - 12 hours depending on your size and amount of intake. Then simply get into position and drift into the astral plane. The more you practice the better you get. If you can't fast then in the morning when you wake up, go to bathroom and go back to sleep for 15 - 30 min. The chances are increased this way due to being fully charged and physically empty.

top topics

join