It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly discovered planet occupied by women

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
You guys think of the worst scenario.

This is an advanced planet. No disease, no chores, no egos, only the quest for new knowledge & enlightment.

Of course they would welcome mingling with the occupants of the newly discovered planet earth in their life.

Oh well, I guess some of you prefer some earthly suffering rather than experiencing some utopia where there are no problems. Or is it just fear of encountering too many women in one place?

Well then, I would help with their quest for "enlightenment". I mean, I can't refuse to take out the garbage or take down xmas lights...and that is just ONE woman.

So, yes...I would gladly be "mingling" with them. Teach them to deny ignorance I suppose.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Well this is one of those situations where you have to decide which head you are going to do your thinking with. I would probably go there so I guess you can figure out where my mind is.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Ill go if i can get a 2 way ticket, bring a camra

I just hope they dont have there own 2 heads

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
imagine the smell on that planet for a week every month... seeing as how women that are around women usually get there period the same time, and with everyone being a woman... phew... I'd stir clear of that planet and head for the sun!

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Just poking fun here with this inquiry.

Say it was discovered there is a planet exclusively occupied by women. They are say, fairly similar to human women but with a few differences (mostly cultural attitudes compared to earthly women
).

How many of you guys would consider re-locating there?

HELL NO!

...hmmm..maybe for a week..or two..

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I think before I went, I would teach them the Earth planetary custom of Victoria's Secret and then have a giant tupperware/candle party.

Just think about it...

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Being a sexist pig I would not want to go to a planet RULED by women, now if they need a strong man to rule for them thats a different story

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
ufff.... men and their typical responses

this is turning out to be a pretty funny thread

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

Would you move to the planet of the men WW?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
depends....if they're hot, i'd go. if they're fat, ugly, and have 3 ft wide pussies with razor sharp teeth inside them, count me out

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
depends....if they're hot, i'd go. if they're fat, ugly, and have 3 ft wide pussies with razor sharp teeth inside them, count me out

Hey maybe they're sweet guys...don't be superficial..

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I'll go to a planet of men only, as long as I can take my mace, stun gun and a few other carefully selected weapons.

Then I would takeover and become their Queen...muahahah..

seriously now...how about NO!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalki

Originally posted by worldwatcher

Would you move to the planet of the men WW?

With National Football Day, why not?
Hmmmm...would there would be Tool Day, Car Day, and Plaid Day?

Not a place to go if you don't have soap-on-a-rope.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Say it was discovered there is a planet exclusively occupied by women. They are say, fairly similar to human women but with a few differences (mostly cultural attitudes compared to earthly women
).

You live on (in?) a "hypothetical" planet with nothing but women(who want to sucker men into it) You have a "hypothetical" god(female I presume) with "hypothetical" "high status/low status" people involved in relationships.

I pass. Or...maybe WOMEN are excluded from your "hypothetical world" anyway.

Praise the Lord

Amen

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
now wait just one minizzle, bizzle! this thread is getting fizzled in the hizzle now, nizzle! Fo shizzle!

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
So, this really just is an "fictive" inquiry, right?

Cuz my bags are ready, and I'm ready to be the new attraction on that planet ! WOO-HOO!!!

I'll be the first gogo-boy on that planet, and I'll become filthy ricH! That is, if they don't turn me into a slave, altho I wouldn't really mind that too...

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Yeah i heard about that planet, it neighbors that ganster planet right?
Why can't they find the planet full of video games?

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I'd love to go. It's the whole possible idea that they could capture me, fondle me, then crown me as their king! Then again, the could capture me, knock me out, then either kill me or imprison me. But I'd take a chance at it.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica

).

You live on (in?) a "hypothetical" planet with nothing but women(who want to sucker men into it) You have a "hypothetical" god(female I presume) with "hypothetical" "high status/low status" people involved in relationships.

I pass. Or...maybe WOMEN are excluded from your "hypothetical world" anyway.

Praise the Lord

Amen

ENOUGH.

Leave the hypothetical planet for those it's designed for. Try not to ruin your own or anyone else's reputation.

I'm used to living on that planet, the majority of male representatives of the supposedly dominant species in certain developed sections of our hunk of rock are drones and dullards.

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 05:16 AM
link   
ok wait..
a planet full of women..
and virgin's at that...
are the rest of you guys on glue hell ill go no problem 1 way ticket leave me there i dont even care if they wanna kill me and or do say kinky things to me like pour honey all over me and lick it off. or spank me. maybe even tie me up and all take turns on me cause i was a naughty boy.... muahhhahaha k im gettin carried away now.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join