It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly discovered planet occupied by women

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   
This is more like it, sort of.

mag:
Of course earth women are allowed in. I'd go myself. I would love to learn more. So what it's occupied by women. Hypothetical? Well, I was interested in finding out how many guys would go if the planet was deemed safe, friendly, pleasurable etc. & not be intimidated by it being ruled by women.

Nice to see some have stepped up to the challenge. I was beginning to wonder if earthly women like myself would have to go there to explain why earth has "kittykat" men.

If it was a planet occupied by men, I'd still go as long as the planet also fits the same profile as being safe, friendly, advanced, etc.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Dear Diary....Well it looks like I'm alone here...the last guy left, all the other men have left Earth and gone to that planet with all those women? Funny, now I have my own planet with just women. Tyra Banks and Keira Knightly are coming over today to "visit". Demi Moore is also very lonely since Ashton left. Hmmm...I guess it's just my bad luck to be the last guy to leave for that woman planet. I think I'll stay though.... @$#! That fricken Rosanne Barr is back! Thank God we still have doors with locks on Earth..."Brittney, can you be a doll and shoo Rosanne away?"

<< 1  2   >>

join