It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check Out this Guy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
He works for a cell phone company, I think.

So, why can't American Idol have someone like this or Connie?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2007/6/14 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Bravo!

I am not sure the American Idol audience is ready for either. At least not the voting group.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
He is amazing.
When he said "i'm going to sing opera" Pierce had a very "wtf?!" look on his face
and Simon looked bored.
Then the shock came.

Excelent preformance.

Britain truly has a lot of talents lurking around.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Wow he was awesome! And I don't even like Opera!

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
His name is Paul Potts and he won the competition.

He's going to pay off some bills, take his wife on a trip and get his teeth fixed.

He also has a recording contract.

His is quite a story.

Singing mobile phone salesman Paul Potts woke up £100,000 richer today after winning television show Britain's Got Talent, and revealed that he will spend part of his prize money clearing debts and improving his teeth.

Paul Potts, 36, won over the nation with a performance of Nessun Dorma in the final of the hit ITV1 talent show, watched by 12.1 million viewers.

The former Tesco shelf-stacker from Port Talbot, South Wales, will now perform in front of the Queen at the Royal Variety Performance.

entertainment.timesonline.co.uk

Here he is in the finals.

He's creating quite a stir:

Google Search

[edit on 2007/6/18 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
as somebody with a degree in music I can say that he is amazing. He's friggen phenominal. Couldn't have happened to a better guy. He hits the notes perfectly doesn't fumble one line, and has perfect dynamics with the notes. very impressive.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It's American dumb-downedness in a nutshell. We would rather watch a sexually confused Indian with zero talent and bad hair, than a guy like this who has an unbelievable voice.

There's something about a great operatic voice that really touches your soul.

Peace

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
yep. you can feel the emotion even though you have no clue what they are saying you sorta know. I love that about opera and I don't like opera. Any good music will express it's intended emotions even if you have no clue what the lyrics are about. he accomplished this and it's no easy task. this guy can literally sing better than meriah carey and christina aguilera. he could probably sing circles around them. and to think he was just a low self esteem, lived for his wife, door to door cell phone sales man. Friggen cool. Like I said couldn't have happened to a better guy.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Man I just had to rewatch the first video again, and i still get goose bumps
the guy is " "(comes between e and g in the alphabet) ing amazing.

new topics

top topics

join