It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, is it me, or are rocket scientists complete morons....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Ok, for those of you who didn't know.... the miracle staples worked. The ship landed safely in California. YAY miracle staples!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
hurray for miracle staples.

Edn

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Did anyone actually have any doubt that they would land safely? There not as stupid as you might think.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Considering that two other shuttles haven't made it back safely, its not so unreasonable to have had doubts this omne would.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edn
Did anyone actually have any doubt that they would land safely? There not as stupid as you might think.

Yes, actually... when you think about what happened to Columbia, and the logic of miracle staples. Think about it... Staples add small holes to keep things together... so how would small holes to fix a big hole, be enough to keep a ship together.

Still, I got to hand it to them, it worked. Now if they were smart and wanted more funding, like the always are begging for, they would of talked this up, and how successful there Miracle staples are before the ship even landed. That was what was done back when the space program was in it's prime. The fact that they didn't even try to get people behind them, and rallied when they "knew" the miracle staples would work, says to me (at any rate) that they were a bit unsure and not as confident as they claim.

Makes ya think....

ps I want miracle staples!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join