It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone help me with this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I've come across this demonstration and I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around what is happening here, it looks important and interesting:

www.youtube.com...

and

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
From the description for the first video:

www.youtube.com...
Upgraded demonstration of the Searl effect. 0 volts to 1.5 volts to 0 volts. 200rpm (double speed). (more)

One of his first comments regarding what's taking place in the video:

www.youtube.com...
DrTerryMoore (2 months ago)
Hi FBRK8R, the rings/plates are stationary and fixed. Only the rollers rotate, spin and hover between the rings/plates. Once the second ring/plate has been completed, we will be able to demonstrate the rollers rotating, spinning and hovering between the first two rings/plates without any power input. At this stage, we will be able to demonstrate a power output with no power input.

Some more info on the Searle Effect:
Directory:Searl Effect Generator (SEG) - PESWiki

Here's a Google search for Dr Terry Moore + Free Energy:
www.google.com...

Hope this helps.

[edit on 14-6-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
www.americanantigravity.com... here is a website talking about the debate over the searl effect it says that at low power it collects electricity from its environment and at high level it becomes a massive superconducter producing antigravity effects

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I believe its a free energy device using magnetics. Wankel Magnetic Motor.

Looks cool though but Im sure it takes more energy to feed it than it spits out.

This guy claims to have free energy using the magnetics. Im sure its fake and I cant understand why people fake these things. Silly.

new topics

top topics

join