It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has any one got a idea for a New Weapon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Tell me if any one has an idea for a Weapon!

Like a new type of gun

Thanx!

[Edited on 7-1-2004 by Krisboton]

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I have no interesting ideas myself, but this is a concept i adore:

Mauser-Taxischied "Kompromisslos"

The Mauser-Taxischied is an advanced technology sniper rifle. There's a bar underneath the barrel that contains an adjustable tuning rod which can dampen the barrel vibrations when being fired, which would increase the accuracy of the gun. On top of the barrel is a 'floating' sensor suite, which has several terminal input connection for visual interface. The sensor plate includes a binocular IR scope, which is also known as a CCD. The CCD can be adjusted manually or through cybernetic assistance. It also includes a chronometer which tracks the muzzle velocity.
Basically an antimateriel rifle, still useful when shooting living targets at great distances (up to 2,5km) without making "a mess".

CARTRIDGE: 9mm x 90 MEN
OPERATION: Bolt Action
TYPE OF FIRE: Single Shot
SIGHTS: CCD system (range unknown at this time)
FEED: 5 round removable box magazine
OVERALL LENGTH: 139cm

Bullet comparison

.50 caliber, 9mm x 90 MEN, 7.62 x 51
Cartridge comparison

This is Ghost in the Shell design.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
[Edited on 7-1-2004 by DipSchnit]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Thanx!

the gun looks cool!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Well, if they ever perfect transporter tech, then how about a transporter rifle, that could teleport a tank say...to end up over a volcano?

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This is a little concept my brother developped and rendered about a month ago. I don't know if this applies to the thread but i thought it would be nice to get some constructive criticism on what else could be done and added.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I like the Seburo C-25a and C-26a (SMGs)magasines, with the specific curved shape, attached to the grip. This is just a concept, but such shape of it seems smart.

A silenced Seburo C-25

Also the pretty lady holds a pistol with a seburo-type magasine.

Kind of reminds you of Deus Ex stealth pistol.

Still, in deus Ex, standard box magasines were used to it.
(But Ion Storm guys seem to find inspiration in Masumune Shirow's works
)

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by Johnny]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
the Seburo C-25 looks cool i hope they make it some day!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Well, if they ever perfect transporter tech, then how about a transporter rifle, that could teleport a tank say...to end up over a volcano?

in the game Red Alert 2, i would transport tanks into the ocean,

A transporter would be pretty scary in real life though.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I have the ultimate weapon of mass distruction me and 20 bean burritos

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
how about a add-on for the AK-74 instead of the greande launcjer.

and MINI-NUKE launcher!

now that would be nice.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krisboton
Tell me if any one has an idea for a Weapon!

I would give the idea to the defence industries to develop a new prototype of high-speed aircraft, utilizing anti-gravity technology. This aircraft would be equipped with nuclear warheads, with its ability to fire them and escape the radiation circumference with its high-speed anti-gravity system.

This aircraft would have not human aboard, but be operated by digital satellites around the globe.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
also with my mini NUKE please make me a suit so i do NOT get the radition from it.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I think what would prove highly effective would be to load a normal, regular passenger car with tanks full of napalm, with the outsides lined with either C4 or nitroglycerine as a detination/firestarting device. This normal, regular passenger car could be set up to be remotely driven up to the gates of an enemy base or check point, and either rammed into the gates and detinated inside, or detinated at the gates. When detinated, it would sling a #load of flaming napalm all over the place, making it a pain in the ass for the enemy to fight the fire AND their adversaries at the same time. The explosion of the car, if loaded with enough boom power, could sling shrapnel well inside the base, possibly wounding or killing several enemy targets as well as damaging any structures within the blast radius.

Not a gun, just one of those things I thought up when the power went out.

PS--kaoszero is in no way affiliated with any terrorist groups in any way whatsoever. kaoszero is just another insane person with too much time on his hands.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaoszero
I think what would prove highly effective would be to load a normal, regular passenger car with tanks full of napalm.

The Demo Truck from RA and RA2

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by Johnny]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
How about a super soaker water gun loaded with "Love Potion Number Nine"?

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
YAY! GO THAT!!!!

That wil be great lots of people hugging each other....

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
also can there be made a SNIPING FLAME THROWER!

Like a flame thrower that can shoot 1 KM!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
also can there be made a SNIPING FLAME THROWER!

Like a flame thrower that can shoot 1 KM!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAAHAHH
That's the funniest thing i've heard in a while.
Well since flames couldn't go for 1k...The flammable would have to be put inside a bullet which hits the person then once it hits the person, ejects the flammable over the person then catches fire.

I dont know about a weapon....But if 2 countries go to war....Sneak into the opposite country with a box full of hand held grenades, hop into a car, burn around the streets really fast throwing grenades out everywhere. Lots of boom, chaos, destruction in ur wake.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

Well since flames couldn't go for 1k...The flammable would have to be put inside a bullet which hits the person then once it hits the person, ejects the flammable over the person then catches fire.

thanks for the IDEA!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join