It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Land of the Obese?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by wittleryouth
man...i think you mods. should start calling wittleryouth the thered killer...you ever notis how it drops dead after i put my two cents in?...do you need my help on pesky ats posters...id be more than happy to out stupid the stupid...or at lest give them a run for there money...p.s. spelling be dammed..this is cyber space.

Actually - the thread had about run it's course - what you did was revive it

some thread killer

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski

Again, thanks for the info badge, another great post.

Thanks. The 'good fats' to which I refer are the Omegas, Omega-3 and Omega-6.

Don't be put off by the big words:

From Wiki:

Important omega-3 fatty acids in nutrition are: α-linolenic acid (ALA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).

en.wikipedia.org...

You can get the required amounts of these simply by taking six 'fish oil' capsules, found at any food or drugstore for cheap. Alternately, you can eat a serving of fish three times a week. They're also found in nuts, particularly almonds.

Of course you don't want to get too much of a good thing. Over consumption of these can lead to some problems. If you have congestive heart failure (CHF) consult your MD before taking fish oil capsules or Omegas.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
ok jbondo..i do have an iq less than 80...and iv joked for years about that..but i dont see where you git off makeing fun of it and allso the snide remark about my on line name..my name is witt and a lot of young people hang out with me so what are you insinuateing.. hitler youth?....corky was a sped but yet he had his own t.v. show..would you put him down cause he was a retard???....i cant spell so dose that mean i shouldnt be on this site!?...my take on things is way different than fat people...one t.v. indaunts there brains...then its like that movie that had "BLIP VERTS" fat people exploded while whacthing t.v...now theres a usefull tecnolgy....and a tax on salt and surgar in england is certainly a start...and badge01 had it right as to the cause of obesity...prossessed food is a drug..thats why i know spacemen what that white castel when they git back to earth...even tho its gonna tear them a new ?ss hole...and people on earth that eat this ???? evvery day...? go look in the mirrow..or at the mall...arms and calfs as big as my torso...you do know they sell a pill that will let you shed the lb.s while you sleep.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
THANKS budski.............................

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by wittleryouth
THANKS budski.............................

You're welcome - now why don't you stop trying to derail the thread.

Maybe go outside and play with the traffic for a while?

Oh, and remember to DODGE the oncoming cars

or not.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I digress from my earlier rant about parasites.

They are the last stage of poor diet. A life of poor diet and lack of exercise can lead to an unhealthy digestive tract. Once that condition is established you become victim to a proliferation of unwanted guests.

The parasite take over thing is the final step towards terminal illness and death of your biological unit.

After 21 days of a 35 day detox i am shocked, sickened, gagged, surprised, stunned, and many other words, by what is exiting my body via every exit, and I do mean every exit.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Blimey win - is it a bit rough then?

How do you know when these things are inside your body?

I mean, I've always had a pretty good diet, and have never really suffered from any digestive tract problem, apart from a bit of indigestion, and the usual tummy bugs that everyone gets.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01

You can get the required amounts of these simply by taking six 'fish oil' capsules, found at any food or drugstore for cheap. Alternately, you can eat a serving of fish three times a week. They're also found in nuts, particularly almonds.

I take a 1 weeks course of cod liver oil tablets or flaxseed oil tablets each month.

I also eat fish (oily fish) like mackerel 2-3 times a week - I live within spittin distance of the sea, so at certain times of year, I can catch my own fish - much cheaper than buying it

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
im sorry budski but suffer me one more reply to win 52...and ill git off this thread for ever more...i myself agree with you that i should go "play" in the traffic...i hate myself because im old and fat...and have man boobs that i like to blame on monsanto...i look like a train wreak...and i know all the kings men are not gonna put me back together...but! to win52.....you forgot to mention the poison pores out your pores in the early phase of detox via cold sweats!!!...unbeliveable amounts of liquid come out that way and thats your skin my friend..just like a frogs...and where did they go???

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
budski dissapeared.........

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It is not that rough, just gross.

My health seems to improve daily, and that is the best part of it.

They say your feet have wide pores that most parasites can just walk in through. Most babies go around bare foot once they learn to walk. If you do not clean them out once and a while parasites can become a problem.

Think about it, how often do you clean your house. Try to think what it would be like if you never cleaned out your house.

A healthy lifestyle would include a parasite cleaning program at least once a year. That would include you, your family and any house pets you have.

paragone 1 & 2

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
ok people maybe i should take over this site...1..dont eat wild fish from the sea..its brimming with industrial toxins..2.go to google and type in sub-leathel and see the s::: loads off research done there..some company funded and some indepent research...theres about 1200 pages...yea im a retard..but when it comes to giving a heads up to the lied to of this world i have a big heart..i kid you not..the food you eat is poison..in the long run of course...so theres no way you can sue these weazils......thats my whole point...commite the crime and not pay a dime...is that what are tax dollars go too?...some one jump on hear and give me honest facks.....its a rare day in hell youll see a change in the fda...there crap ran out of steam when they came against the bayer co. for there herion head acke remidia....turns out that stuff was pretty addictive...

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Perhaps there are some toxins in fish where you live, but here, the sea is as clean as can be - part of one of the few good things to come from the EU.

Besides, what would you rather have? Farmed fish full of hormones and antibiotics?

Thanks, but I'll take my chances with what I catch.

On the subject of dodgy food - does anybody check the hocks of chickens when they buy them?

Free range is best, but if you can't get that, make sure the chickens knees aren't bruised.
Factory farmed chicken gets big so quickly (because of different hormones, feeding methods etc) that there legs can't support them, and they keep falling to their knees, bruising them.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
theread killer still at large!!!!!!!sorry for posting a one liner mod.s but i am a big rodney dangerfield fan...one liners rule!...and bill hicks aint bad for back-up and i allso enjoyed your pod cast..very j.r. bob dobbs/fire sign theater/esk with a little cheech and gong to make it hard to belive what you were hearing.....hope you guys do well on your pod casts...and this from an x-fm d.j............yuk ...live any thing sucks unless its your u know what gitting sucked on air...then dis-claimers out the yazzoo saying what you heard is not what you heard...im a big beliver in lies...i think "THEY" should cast them in cement and sell them to the public whole sale like now that its a fact that 911 didnt really happen.. or at lest not as you saw it....tons of fat people are gonna say..witt why are you like that...and i leave this to the more astute and smart to fill in the blanks..because as seen your battling with a retard and i my self cant see any one steping up to the plate to say...yea! i picthed against wittleryouth... how many congresional medials can you boast...about 0-.5 see how my twisted logick fits yours? you fight a loser your some how precivede to be a loser your self..i want every one on this site to feel there wanted..no matter how much abuse is thrown there way...were all like corky.....were winners in our own retarded way.....

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
wittleryouth

This thread is about obesity in the US, the UK and other countries, and the problems that people/healthcare/governments face in tackling this media driven "problem".

Thanks for your input, but it's not a thread for general rants, political ideologies or saying how smart you are compared to the rest of the planet.

I've tried to be nice about this, but you persist in attempting to derail what has (up until now) been a friendly civilized exchange, of opinions, information and self help.

Please, either stay on topic, or find another thread to make a nuisance of yourself.

Next stop is complaints and ignore - although I imagine you already know about these.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Please Stay on Topic

I am providing links to several Mod Notes that apply to some of the recent posts in this thread.
Please read those that apply to you, and heed the advice.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

Mod Edit: Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory

Thanks for your cooperation, and now back to the Topic of Obesity.

[edit on 14-7-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
It is not that rough, just gross.

My health seems to improve daily, and that is the best part of it.

They say your feet have wide pores that most parasites can just walk in through. Most babies go around bare foot once they learn to walk. If you do not clean them out once and a while parasites can become a problem.

Think about it, how often do you clean your house. Try to think what it would be like if you never cleaned out your house.

A healthy lifestyle would include a parasite cleaning program at least once a year. That would include you, your family and any house pets you have.

paragone 1 & 2

Well good for you win - I'm glad that's working for you - I mean, the only detox I ever do is the water one.

I've been having a look at paragone 1 & 2 but can't seem to find much in depth, independent information - most of the sites I've seen give some info but only as a come on to buy the programme.

One other question - does this detox help with obesity? I mean, the digestive tract can get quite full, if people eat too much red meat/junk food - so would it help with this?

As you probably know, sluggish digestion can contribute towards obesity.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
since when did ats turn into a helthfood nut site,,,and spelling bee all at the same time...gezz im gonna flag this like a pagan crop circle on a friday the 13th and be out of hear like like" oh shut your ears budski" WHITE ON RICE" like the corky show you cant come to tearms with...or ab. fab in your country patsy face down in the burnt out flat......you have a short fuse on comedy...and yea! they have pbs and you just might be glued to it like...go figger"WHITE ON RICE" ...SO THE CONVERSATION IS OVER....

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
wittleryouth

please read your u2u's before you post further

Thanks
FredT, moderator

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join