It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Man Who Has Had Contact With Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I have just watched the recently posted 5 part Youtube interview with Whitley Strieber from the 90's video.

www.youtube.com...

Ok i know we are all familiar with this man but this is the first time i have actually seen him describing his experiences and was wondering what you thought of the Youtube posting (It's about 50 minutes long in total)

I remember Whitley when I first became interested in the subject some 20 years ago and bought the book Communion which intrigued me but he seems to have released many books since then that a lot of people term as fiction.

I think his main driver is that something is going on that may not necessarily be Aliens but judging what the CIA did in the 50's and 60's with the MK Ultra project his thinking is that if the CIA can do something as "Evil" as that (His own words) who knows what they are capable of doing. Implants were strong on the agenda too with the documentary. Whitley claims to have an implant in his left ear and when he was talking about the Government on a particular subject he says that the Implant has turned itself on making his ear very hot and red, which they try to show but it's very difficult to see on Youtube.

As with all things on this subect matter i really don't know what to make of this man. What I was wanting to do was for you guys to give me some HARD FACTS on this man and post them here so i can either keep researching Whitley or move along to something else. Someone posting a one liner "He's a fraud" is not good, just give me something to work on that i can refer to on the net. Anyone read all of his books? What's your take? I know this man's name has been posted here for a long time but when i see something worth looking deeper into I need help form the people in the know.

Thanks in advance

October

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Yes, I’ve read and have all his Communion-type books save the very last one. After Communion he put out a newsletter for awhile to which I also subscribed. I think it is fair to say that he is the guy who put the Greys before the public consciousness in a big way. After his book he was inundated with letters from people who felt they had the same sorts of experiences. At one point Strieber (It’s pronounced Streeber, by the way) decided to formally “leave the UFO field.” He did so publicly and stayed away for awhile. I don’t know why he found himself back in it, except that the money was good. People say he took a big risk by publishing Communion. I suppose that is true. He DID get a million dollar advance for that book. When criticized on this point, he mentioned that this wasn’t the first time he’d gotten a million dollar advance, so maybe it was risky. I’m not suggesting he’s in it strictly for the money, but I think it’s worth mentioning that this isn’t exactly an altruistic issue on his part.

He strikes me as an emotionally-driven guy. There is an ‘alien interview’ video floating around that is supposed to be of Area 51 guys interviewing this green alien who looks just like the Communion Greys. The alien gets into respiratory trouble during the film, so they bring in a lot of ‘doctors’ in masks to try to help him. Strieber is viewing this film and goes into a major rant about how terrible and bad all this is, how the government is evil, and humanity is doing the wrong thing to these peaceful creatures. The video has been labeled a fake, of course, much like the Santilli film, but Strieber’s reaction strikes me as extreme and not looking at the so-called ‘facts’ of the film. Bear in mind that Strieber believes he’s looking at the real thing. He knows it is real because "that's how the creatures move."

In the film the interviewers are using a telepath as a translator. They have isolated the alien so that he doesn’t get any bugs from us. They have turned down the lighting so that the alien, with those big eyes, is not subject to harsh light. They have a ‘heart’ monitor on him. They are asking simple questions in a very low-key atmosphere. When the alien gets into respiratory trouble they bring in ‘doctors’ and frantically try to figure out what is wrong. In other words, they are doing everything they can to make the alien comfortable. Now perhaps they are inept, but viewing the scenes on that video is no reason to start yelling about the NSA/CIA/FBI bad guys. It makes no sense in context.

My point is that compared to where he was originally after the first publication of Communion, he appears to have taken the New World Order government conspiracy route. He used to be curious about the alien experience and trying to explain it at a personal level. Now he’s much more willing to rant on about government bad guys. Of course, Strieber is quite famous now. I do think he’s a good writer. I don’t think he is an especially critical thinker. Hope this helps. I'll see if I still have those early newsletters, which may shed some different light on this.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
For one thing the grye's say they can't survive here because there is to much oxygen in our air, however they can breathe thin air.

If our Doctor's were going to help him I would suggest they send in a Botonist.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Dude, didn't you recently ask me why I was reading his books?!?!

[edit on 19-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I know there is a story that Eisenhower was contacted.

Why are so many people being contacted and nothing happens
in the news.

I know, the police would come and Taser them (a great personal
weapon based on Tesla technology) and take them to talk to the
rest of aliens at the Alien House.

So its great this is leaked to the internet.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
For one thing the grye's say they can't survive here because there is to much oxygen in our air, however they can breathe thin air.

If our Doctor's were going to help him I would suggest they send in a Botonist.

Hi observe50

How do they operate on this planet then?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Does anyone else find it funny that we take videos on YouTube as fact?

And that there is more than one person on here that would believe that this actually happened to would post his life story on YouTube?

That's amazing.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRanchMan

He said Ike met with the Alien King.

The only thing in CT would be the Alien King was Hitler...
that might have given Ike the heart attack.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Patriotism means 'no questions?!!!!!!!!!!' Bullcookies!!! Now I've read it all.

new topics

top topics

join