It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s Official: The Crash of the U.S. Economy has begun

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
CPDAMAN, you are missing a lot of this. First, credit and money supply grows thru the bankers counterfeiting it, and stealing it ALL after we first use their counterfeits, and by people not borrowing the counterfeit money, to help the bankers rob us, this is bad how? And second, you apparently don't believe me when I tell you that we have WAY more oil than we will ever use! Bush absolutely KNOWS this, and the war was not begun over OIL! Didn't happen! We have a bunch of religious fanatics that want to kill us, and because of technology, it is possible. Not likely, but possible. We had to act. Iraq was the most powerful of crazy Muslim nations, and we are trying to implant Democracy there. I don't know if you are American, but freedom is powerful anywhere people are, because people thrive on freedom. Recently Iraqi's have started to turn against these 'insurgents' sent in by despots of other Arab nations. They are not Iraqi usually. Except for the Bathe. Stop reading the paper or watching TV, and start surfing the web more. Or maybe the Week magazine. Sounds impossible, I know, but they try to give both sides of even undiscussed events. If you listen to the Liberals and the Conservatives, you are only getting a small part of the real story. They are both on the same side, of a different coin. You should know by perusing this site, that there is a lot going on that neither admits. A lot.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
i can't really understand your post maam/sir

the sentences kind of stumble on to themselves, you may have a valid point or two in there but seriously i can't tell

Wars the U.S engages in these days don't happen for only 1 reason, that i KNOW.

The banks increase the moneys supply at first this money goes into assets houses and stocks (bubbles form on purpose) thru low intrest rates and lots and lots of lending

next people keep buying houses at these overvalued prices, and they become indebt to these high values, then bubble collapses and people have real debt (bills) and weak wealth(falling house value) and are in debt. for a long time.

when people default the banks suffer and they tighten there lending standards. most people don't choose to stop getting more credit. they are denied it. if the people would not try to live above there means and let greed of becoming rich cloud there decision making they would not buy into such lame schemes even when they are pushed down there throats, because they would be aware of the dangers. then federal reserve monetary policy would not continue to take advantage of the people. this is why they are called sheeple. the market collapses after the wealth has been transferred from the lowest classes to the higher classes though the devaluing of currency through increased money supply as well as people investing there wealth in bubble's and not getting out until 2 late, while the insiders (elite) where the wealth was transferred 2 get out quietly before the fall, then after that the people read about all the corruption that was found in businesses like no one understood this during the boom.

the war was not about oil supply as much as keeping oil traded in petro dollars, which iraq stopped doing before we invaded/bombed them. **this effort to keep trade in petro dollars may sound good for the economy but not if you read between the lines and are aware that the fed creates bubbles knowing what there consequences will be .because the us. invasion and getting iraq back to petro dollars just delay's the dollars slide (long enough to continue the transfer of wealth thru the bubbles that have been set up and the elite/neocons were not about to have there wealth transfer party cancelled by some iraqi's causing a dollar sell off), and U.S rulers understood the dollar would fall but under there terms (after the consumer spending slide builds up)** but the economy and it's measue of health means different things to globalists than to middle class workers , especially when u.s companies overseas claim they are creating jobs credited toward the united states economy when they hire foreigners oveseas since they work for united states companies, and the revenues these companies and there foreign consumers bring in are counted toward united states economy but i digress, so there is a big disconnect from reality by skewing the numbers.

so the U.S was not trying to save the people's economy by keeping iraq from dumping dollars, they were trying to keep there bubble schemes going strong in 2003-2006 and were not gonna let iraq start a dollar sell off and ruin this game) at the same time they knew that the fall in consumer spending resulting from the bursting bubbles in housing and soon certain sectors of stocks will cause consumer spending to dive and then banks tighten lending and consumers can't borrow as much and they borrow to spend to spending will go down more, and the dollar over time tanks b/c the dollars magick trick was foreign economies running trade surplus's with united states and reinvesting these dollars back in us t-bills. well when consumers have no extra money and less credit to buy stuff, the foreign country's have a huge loss in demand from the u.s consumers so they will have less trade surplus from the united states to invest back into t-bills. and dollar holdings fall and domestically (here) we will watch prices for goods go up while assets go down. bad situation. also there are number of global economic issues in other country's which may set the stage for a global problemo

p.s and they did not go into afghanistan to search for osama *because he caused terror attacks* they went into afghanistan because the taliban and al quaida were severly depressing the heroin (poppy) production in the area which i beleive osama may have helped them do, which the CIA drug runners use to fund black ops as well as HELP finance the banks and market bubbles thru money laundering. the global drug trade creates 400 billion in asset flows btw. and i think most people know how much the heroin production increased after the couple years we were there (exponentially)

my guess is the economic slowdown will be blamed on the trade deficit and maybe even china (even though i explained above that the trade deficit as michael hudson also has the balls to tell you, helped keep the dollar strong thru foreigners running export surplus's recycling these profits into us-t-bills ) but since many people are side tracked they will by the lie and lets see . we will form a NAU to support better balanced trade and blame china .

at least this is my understanding, and i am not perfect or even close but i think i have a good handle on the situation

[edit on 27-6-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Sorry, I have no idea how to cut and paste, so I must copy by hand. Try this on for size; STEVE SJUGGERUD'S DAILY WEALTH
Northwest Colorado. August 2005
The US Energy Dept. announces the results of a land survey...
It was conducted to determine the official amount of oil a thousand feet deep in the Rocky Mountains...
They reported this stunning news:
We have more oil inside our borders, than all other proven reserves on earth.
When the oil is extracted "America would become the world's biggest single oil source, exceeding Saudi Arabia's proven reserves of 261 billion barrels" Reported by the Wall Street Journal

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Bank's don't just 'increase the money supply', they actually 'legally counterfeit', or loan out non-existent money, resulting in the 1200% profit. The prices on homes is bid up due to everyone having lots of counterfeit money. That is one principal motive for the JFK assassination; he was going to end the borrowing by the Fed from the private Federal Reserve Bank, and renew the gold backed dollar.
I posted sources for ONE part of the massive oil we now have. Next I will try and find my sources for the deception and fraud called 'Global Warming'. Yes, we are in fact warming, just like we did after the Stone Age. And we had ZERO influence on it. The only influence now, is to delay the inevitable, natural, ice age. I first learned of this thru a special on the History Channel. Yes, there is a lot of pollution, much of it caused by 'slash-and-burn' farming done in Third World Countries. NOT us. Much is done by power generation, NOT by autos. Much is done by completely unregulated lawn mowers and edgers. More, I believe, than cars. If you wish to stop air pollution, go join the Peace Corps, teach the Third World how to survive without massively burning off jungle, and how to still feed their families.
The evidence is out there for a lot of what I have said, but when I found it, I had zero intention of trying to tell anyone else. Sorry. I will try. First, try DailyWealth.com
How do I make this a link?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
And I want to add; bin Lyins' pretty well accepted as dead, by the Pentagon, and the Crazy Muslims have not figured out that a martyr is worth ten live leaders, so they are trying to promote the hoax that he lives.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
i'd like to add that the rapid decline of the dollar is not guaranteed but highly depends on the fed cutting intrest rates after the asset deflation and after (too late) to help the housing sector

i think there will be tons of pressure after the assets deflate to give the markets some oxygen and people will be pleading to cut rates.

and yes GREGARIOUS i agree JFK was killed because he tried to seperate the country from the federal reserve , JUST LIKE LINCOLN! the fed is the root of a lot of the evil in the world today by that i mean they are masters at manipulating the weaknesses in the human condition and financing things that contribute to this

also intesting links from speakers at the BIS (group the central bankers belong 2) state the possibility of a GREAT DEPRESSION as well as a threat that banks will call in there loans

www.telegraph.co.uk.../money/2007/06/24/cnbis124.xml

www.telegraph.co.uk.../money/2007/06/26/cnusecon126.xml&CMP=ILC-mostviewedbox

Virtually nobody foresaw the Great Depression of the 1930s, or the crises which affected Japan and Southeast Asia in the early and late 1990s. In fact, each downturn was preceded by a period of non-inflationary growth exuberant enough to lead many commentators to suggest that a 'new era' had arrived"

they especially talk about the troubles of the united states, and even more so the situation China is in.

anyone following the markets closely will note that the hedge fund managed by bear stearns that needed to be rescued was set to be auctioned off, and the "assets" and CDO's held which were supposed to have a value of 850 billion were only drawing offers of 30% from bidders" the banks quickly hushed this up before the mainstream caught wind of the serious correction needed in a market that has tremendous exposure to "assets" like these. THIS IS THE SMOKING GUN OF A MAJOR CORRECTION and a good title for a new thread!

the way the media spins the death out of bad news is sure to keep the public in the dark till its 2 late.

(sorry for caps) but it was necessary

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
ohh ya besides the very important smoking gun point i made in the last post, i realized i have not mentioned the catalyst that provides liquidity for the stock markets and asset bubbles all OVER THE WORLD. this is known as the yen carry trade. google it

well there is alot of speculation of the bank of japan (BOJ) raising intrest rates this year amid a strengthening and over performing Gdp growth ok now

the BIS and other MAJOR FINANCIAL organizations are saying it is very worrisome the level in which the yen is so low, (DUH did they just come out of a coma?) the yen has been a major source of cheap "money" for the better part of the decade and many are speculating it could UNWIND as the yen may suddenly strengthen.

i am thinking there could be a perfect storm of financial disasters that shake the global economy to it's core POSSIBLY VERY SOON. the insiders may be getting out now.

THE derivatives scam combined with the housing collapse and defaults represents a huge problem

The unwinding of the YEN carry trade represents a huge problem and the markets funded by the credit bubble is going to go boom!

A TON of wealth will be lost soon, and it will have political and very likely military consequences

The plot thickens

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
cpdaman...That was quite a revelation. The way you put that information leaves no doubt in my mind that there is a lot of foul play going on.

I had some insight into this very issue, which I brought to the discussion back in Dec/Jan. I did not fully understand the information I was sharing, so I ended up getting pooped on by some of the more synical members. I decided to let things play out and keep a watch of the goings on, to confirm my own revelations.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on 29-12-2006 at 10:22 AM (post id: 2835511) - single - this post REPLYQUOTE

This was about China. If you want to know....China will never take over the World. They will come close, though. I have sat with Ralph Cline and other Government people from China and Canada. I have had private meetings with Chinese Officials.

The greed, which is running rampant in the USA, will be what causes their Dollar to loose value. When the world looses faith in the USD, they will sell off in such large volumes that it will bankrupt the Country.

I am a US National, living in Canada. This is a warning to people. There is nothing that can be done to change what has already started.

My only hope for us is that something new will come allong. The world will not end, just the way things are run will be done differently.

I dug this up. There were other posts I made about this issue, all ending with the same result. The bottom line is the way things were set up in the first place.

It is just like taxes, they were set up by accountants so only accountants can figure them out. The average person can not hope to get through filing taxes without help. The whole system needs to be destroyed, and we will need to start over again.

The funny part is the system they set up to strip people of their money will end up wiping out their own wealth. Who will get the last laugh?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
guys there is one other very very important thing i need to make clear

and remember it is difficult to predict things in the future (details) that are based upon other things occuring (that haven't yet) so i will try me best

let me first start by talking briefly about two things that are important about the markets

1. consumer confidence (psychology)

2. the fact that those who know what is going to happen generally only hurt themselves if they let the rest in on the secret, because the success is based on outsmarting and being two moves ahead of the others. the more people in the dark or with there hands tied, the better it is for those who would like to move first.

ok this leads me to the two scenarios in the near future and i haven't really touched on how this may all play out.

there will be a signifigant correction / fall in the stock markets in the united states and likely world wide, this slide in the value of the assets will likely start as some good economic news from japan and then somone will scream hey look at the mess in derivativas, this will cause many hedge funds to go belly up or be rescued. the stock market will fall significantly, the yen will strengthen soon unwinding the yen carry trade, this will cause world markes to fall as well as the united states. this will be in the media like it is the end of the world! people will think it is really really bad when in fact a major correction of the market is long overdue (this may infact be a severe 'correction") people will be selling assets once they here the media (talk about recession and a long one at that) they will be trying to hold more cash and save especially so they can try and cope with higher mortagage payments and since there will be some more layoffs.

ok now those who are getting out NOW while stocks are still near peaks (compared to the sheeple who will mostly get out after a significant fall) and these are most likely the elite people who have wealth that really know what's going on. they will probably purchase more oil or gold or just hold the dollars temporarilly(remember they have no incentive to tell you). they will have the buying opporunity of a life time.

the stage has already been set with people in debt due to credit card and house payments so that when the dust settles from this major market correction/slide only the wealthy/very smart will have the wealth to take advantage of this buying opportunity.

now as the stocks are bottoming out there will be a ton of traders/lenders calling up the fed and the treasury secretary trying to get them to cut intrest rates and expand some cheap credit to get back on there feat. And barnacke has insisted that he is not about to let deflation occur and i don't think he would go on record and be remembered as a moron (then again they are crooks) but either way it would not make as much sense for the fed's money intrests regardless.

now as the fed lowers intrest rates the public will be in shock still from losing there money in stock market and paying mortgages for houses that are not worth the bills they have to pay. this is when major capital will start shifting from fiat currency's back into asset markets (reflating the bubbles) *watch for foreign central banks to start trading there dollar holding in for stocks and other assets at this time albeit quietly*(they have 7 trillion worth) the fed will do there part and increase the credit (in theory now) the only question i have is what kind of a beating the banks will take in the derivatives implosion that started the mess. Now as the fed keep printing more money and providing credit this time the consumer prices will likely be rising . this will continue and the markets (assets stocks etc) will continue to reflate higher than they are now, at some point the public will realize that the fed is / has to continue inflating the money supply, they will realize the dollar is rapidly losing it's purchasing power/value. they will see the stock markets and bubbles rising and realize that they should try to get in somehow, or try to live as farmers or gardeners off the land (which would probably be a better option at this point) but don't think in today's day and age this idea would take the majority. also the idea of privatizing social security will become more popular since people will see that there savings is not going to be worth that much since inflation is adding up faster than there intrest. This is when the dollar get's destroyed and the sheeple sell it off. so then the middle class will be dumping more assets/liquidity into the markets in the form of there pensions/social security payments but they will be getting in after the prices have already risen from the bottoms a ton (where the rich bought them) thanks to central banks exchanging dollar for stock holdings and the public will be playing a game of trying to outrun inflation by earning better market returns. this will fail but there contribution to the market will help the rich (who bought low) continue to earn greater returns on there investments as the market builds higher. GET IT

then down the line the markets collapse again , new currency is invented and the rich will be the first movers and get out in time, and the government will have social security payments off there list of liability's. (this last part is bit more speculative(the S.S and pensions)) but indeed they will outsmart the sheeple again

NICE SCAM HUH i wouldn't even call it a conspiracy just a well thought out plan to enslave people (financially)

now this plan does have a couple uncertainty's and i may not be the best person in the world to identify them, but once the markets downturn initiallly as i mentioned in first paragraphs consumer psychology will change especially as the media helps feed there fears i guess there is the chance that this slide becomes much more than a correction and leads to a deflationary spiral and everyone gets sucked down and the fed can't overwhelm the tide of asset selling amid panic. (it would serve them right) but i would not bet on this) also there may be a good deal of civil unrest and this may be a bit of a wild card) what to do? stay informed and be less materialistic get out of debt and take advantage of the time now and forgive others, and get closer to family and friends.

peace

[edit on 28-6-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The civil unrest part is a big thing. This is what I saw as being the main catalyst for a currency collapse.

People will not stand for this type of shananagins when they are faced with loosing their collected wealth, whether it is $10,000 or $1,000,000. That was the other part of my revelation.

When JFK was the president, I don't believe the general population was as informed as we are today. They won't be able to pull that much wool.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
i partially disagree they can pull that much wool.

some people are informed of the NWO but most will not understand what is going on, or what to do, especially if since part of the trap is set (being in debt) and most know something is wrong but i think they are more of the wait till our generation grows up and makes it better mindset (taking for granted that america will be in such a privaliged position of power and influence)

the biggest threat i think is that there formula order out of chaos, may test the chaos limits in this financial experiment like u mention, but they are clever, and they have the laws in place and i believe the facilities to detain as many people as possible, if things get out of hand.

also dont discount new wars breaking out , this will be a intresting time

also in regard to the most important post that i made in this whole thread (in my last post) the ASSET bUBBLE mania that will resume after this fall "correction" will be fueled by central bankers exchanging there dollar holdings for assets, as quietly as possible, they have about 7 trillion of these bTW

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
i would like to add there are so many uncertainty's and also so many "economists" who will wirte purposeful disinfo to throw people off what will really happen it is tuff to figure out the future.

i think i get a better picture of the future every day (not better as in happier though)

the us economy is going to tank big time us consumers were responsible for 60% of world credit according to some figures. and the mighty us consumers will be hobbling.

i think all those foreign central banks holding the dollars are just waiting for this orchestrated "correction" of the economy. i think now this will be more of a collapse for the united states economy and more of a correction for the world markets.

the foreign central banks will buy up the assets that collapse once the dust settles in the us economy dow is going low very low most likely below 10,000 . this will wreck the dollars value, fed will save the MAJOR banks , like jp morgan and goldman sachs illuminati banks but not the little one's. if your in debt do whatever it takes right now to get out. but most importantly GET OUT OF THE STOCK MARKET NOW!!!! buy METALS buy something else, buy Euro's. the amero will replace the dollar after the coming crisis in the united states or should i say NAU. and the financial markets will take more of a recession (now i am no expert in particular country's) but most currency's will strengthen. the inflation in the rest of the world economies will increase and people will rush back into the markets buying any assets they can in exchange for currencies they see that are being printed like no tomorrow. remember this is only a prediction but the buying opportunity of a life time in america (what the caryle group said to get ready for to its members) will require one hell of a fall and with all the talk about a NAU moving forward behind the scenes and all these foreign banks holding dollars 1 plus 1 plus 1 seems to me to equal 3

[edit on 29-6-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
the fed had a chance to act today and voted UNANIMOUSLY to not make a change. obviously they are all on the same page, they are trying to talk about inflation like they really care about it, and even though it is understated right now, it is by far the lesser of the two evils at this juncture. the fed is talking about inflation so that they don't seem to be acting totally aloof by not helping the economy. you think inflation numbers are off

look at the economic numbers those are so far off as well as housing that it is a slap in the face. also if they raise rates this will not help the dollar this time and it will help crucify the economy and the leveraged markets. world intrest rates excluding us are going to be on the rise. if the fed lowers rates it will actually help dollar because the dollar depends on foreigners now investing in us tbills with there surpluses. no consumer spending thanks to no added credit and money no export surpluses for foreigners to invest in our dollars with.

the foreigners will be sitting pretty with there dollars waiting to buy up the assets real estate , stocks on the CHEAP after the dust settles. hold on to your hats

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
the bear stearns debacle showed just how over valued leveraged debt is in parts of the credit expanson era and the scary thing is bear stearns lost there money and had no buyers for there assets over 30 percent of what they priced it at (MKT VALUE) the bad part was this overvalued crap was some of the lower risk debts issues and not even the real junk ( from the risky of the risky motgages) where is the real junk you may ask?

maybe u SHOULD be surprised to READ you OWN IT and you can get out in good shape if you are one of the first movers only. and the clock is ticking

how pro's dump there toxic waste on you

www.marketoracle.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Wonderful information, but can you guys use proper English? I understand we're just chatting informally, but it's hard to read. Haha.

"the fed is changing there stance"
"ron paul knows thier going to change"

both are wrong. go back to 6th grade. lol, seriously...

Other than that, I love this thread. A lot of good information exists in these posts. I hope that you have raised some of the "sheeples" eyebrows. The people need to understand the details of the situation as it stands. Not because we can fix it, but being aware is more prepared than living in the American Dream of a Virtual Reality.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironside
Though many of you may disagree with me, the United States IS the police of the world. This would cause a collapse in peace among countries and attacks would be much larger. Wars wou;d break out and billions would die.

Your argument is the same as that used by NeoCons and others of their ilk who attempt to justify America's right to interfere in, and dominate the world.

The viewpoint is appealing to a psychological mindset of those who support the NeoCons in the sense it put forward the viewpoint through bigoted perspectiveness that every other people in the world except Americans are barbarians who must be policed and dominated "for their own good" otherwise "they would kill each other and be uncivillised."

It is the same viewpoint as imperial powers put forth in an attempt to justify the colonisation of Africa.

A hollow and baseless arguement to justify imperialism.

I'm not saying at all you subscribe to the NeoCon and imperialist view, but I would suggest you not be taken in by their propaganda that tries to justify their actions either.

America 'crashing' would have an effect on the world, and wars may break out, but I would say they would break out over what would be the new form of economy, or over resources.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12SeVeN34
Wonderful information, but can you guys use proper English? I understand we're just chatting informally, but it's hard to read. Haha.

"the fed is changing there stance"
"ron paul knows thier going to change"

ha ha ha ha ha ha shut up ...............jk

you read 7 pages of the thread and this is what you come up with? good work detective dont you belong on the bottom of someone's shoe

now more importantly everyone who has a portfolio should make themselves aware of what is going on with hedge funds these days. I have spelled it out in the last page or so and it is trying to be covered up (the fact that the collateral the banks hold is worth "NADA". thanks to funny money and unveiled thanks to the rise in mortgage defaults. they can only keep the lid on this thing so long. and they KNOW IT

this will effect hedge funds on every continent as well as the entire derivative market and Could lead to a world wide credit crunch.

the analysists betting on a little correction than a vast increase in the markets and inflation are not counting on the hedge funds blowing up and all the collateral damage they will cause. will this be a true disaster? i would not leave my portfolio out to see if the storm just misses

you want another revelation; cheney will get canned this summer. probably when he goes in to get his pace maker fixed so he can say it was for medical reasons, The BAE scandal coming to light was the final straw.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
sry about alll the spelling mistakes you are about to read. crap i guess my dad was right.

about a couple of nights ago i had a very moving talk with my dad, he told me about how he first came her rom europe, we only had about 300$ in our pocket and he needed the money to fix our broken car to go ind a job, or to have the money for food...i was about 3 or 5 at the time. He went out and bought a book on how to fix cares in english but the trouble was he didnt no how to speak or read in english. Anyway he told me about how in life you can never have happines only small bursts of joy to keep you going because in the world we live in were everything is run by money you always have to work and work. He finally found a great job, being a taxi driver in new orleans and makes a good amount of money, i have proabably spent a total of 2 hours with him a all this week, that is more than i ever have in my entire life, he works like 16 hours a day.

Anyway in the speach about life he told me that he was moved by an article he read in europe back in like the 1980s that the america was going for another economic collapse and that by the year 2008, he said that people will be too dependent on money and it will enevedebly lead to a loss of jobs and such so that there would be a economic collapse by the year 2008. he didnt really give any details, but he did tell me that he spent some money fixing up our house in europe (it was destroyed by a bomb) so that if the collapse ever happend we would have a home to go to.

this is scary indeed because it was the first time i have ever seen my dad cry about how the hardships in life can bringa man down. if this collapse happens it will not just affect the usa this time but probably the entire world considereing how many ties we have in other countries.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironside

Originally posted by Equinox99
Do you guys think the collapse of the US will cause effects to other
nations?
I heard that China has lots of US bonds and such what would happen
to their money?
Effects? You want to hear effects?

Though many of you may disagree with me, the United States IS the police of the world. This would cause a collapse in peace among countries and attacks would be much larger. Wars wou;d break out and billions would die.

from what i understand the military industrial complex will remain intact: and from an elementary standpoint: it makes no sense to spend half a century building it up just to abandon it. there will simply be a different body politic making its decisions. As for the US: invest in a prison or bail bonds company. because with all the underground penitentiary reports popping up, its easy to see the ONE industry still here is the prison industry. and we will go from being the greatest nation to the worlds ghetto, complete with liquor stores on every block, lotto in every store, but no guns for sale.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join