It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Lifestyle and ET's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I think its quite a valid question. They seem interested in our breeding ways.
But I think Aliens are more interested in our biological makeup,DNA etc.
I dont think Homosexuals have different DNA than straight people so I dont think the Aliens could tell the difference,and if they did wouldnt their studies just take on board the results and not really care.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE
From what Alex collier claims, Andromedans have 3 sexes: male, female, and androgynous. He has also stated the the androgens are among the most highly respected and wise.

So if we are to believe what Alex Collier claims (which, by the way, I don't), then the Andromedans are a bigoted race, who's level of respect for another is based on what gender an individual is.

That is probably the biggest problem women face here on Earth in most societies...women are generally much less respected than men are. On Andromeda (as Collier claims), androgens get more respect and are considered wisest. On Earth, men get more respect and are considered wisest. It's nice to see that, according to Collier, humans are not the only small-minded species in the universe.

[edit on 15-6-2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Its pretty simple of course they would dissapprove, no question whatsoever. Assuming aliens played any role in the formation of the bible and as everyone knows the bible takes a negative position of the subject of gays. Furthermore it appears aliens (if they exist) have some sort of breeding agenda, and being gay would stand in stark contrast to their own efforts. Furthermore its likely viewed as a defect or error within the human as it is unnatural and obviously futile for two members of the same gender to attempt to mate. And as far as all of that "anal probing" comments go; is you doctor enacting a sexually based "probe" whenever he checks a man's prostate? Is your child gayly probed when he has his temperature taken rectually? The probes have absolutely nothing to do with the sexual orientation of the aliens and everything to do with proper medical examination.

Finally of all the stories I've EVER read about alien/human encounters I have never read a story of a gay/lesbian being abducted, so again they are likely viewed as genetic defects and ignored.

[edit on 15-6-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I would think that if aliens were interested in our abilities of interior design, make-up, fashion, and hairstyling, then I doubt they would have a problem with homosexuals.

Crakeur, you're such a killjoy!

Peace

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Nice Blanket assumption Hiii_98. I think your post betrays your own personal bias rather than an attempt at true critical examination. Statistically speaking, plenty of gays and lesbians have been abducted. That's just how the numbers fall. And also, even considering the idea that aliens or ufos make appearances in the bible does not at all necessitate that they played any kind of formational role in its development. As far as homosexuality being anathama to their own breeding agenda is concerned, I don't really recall hearing many abductees stating that their eggs or sperm were taking voluntarially. Besides that...plenty of gay and lesbian persons breed with no trouble at all and their children are by all means normal so your quip about genetic defect is flawed.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Bravo Wickedstar
Insightful and obviously correct

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Just to steer this thread out of the gutter it's doomed to eventually end in...

Budd Hopkins in one of his books, I think Intruders, stated that gays are abducted, but not in any great precentage of the general population of the abductees. However, there are more gay men reporting abductions than there are lesbian women.

The aliens themselves don't take any special intrest of a person's "gayness" or not. They just abduct the victim, do a medical exam, take sperm, and dump the poor shlub back on earth.

As for the snide remarks about liking the anal probes... Grow up. What the aliens do to abductees is a violation of the body. It's like saying that women like to get raped because they also like sex. You physically abuse somebody without thier consent, It doesn't matter what thier gender or sexual prefrences are. That's rape.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
If homosexuality is a genetic thing, the "aliens" may look at it as a genetic defect, since two guys or two girls can't naturally produce children. They may even try to "correct" the "problem".

However, if it is not a genetic thing, they most likely wouldn't give a damn.

By the way, I'm not anti-gay, but I won't ever "experiment".

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
What do ET's think of the gays? What would we think if we saw 2 ants or monkeys of the same sex sleep togeather and kiss they prob find it very AMUSING !! and worried because if we all turn gay the world will DIE OUT.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

If homosexuality is a genetic thing, the "aliens" may look at it as a genetic defect, since two guys or two girls can't naturally produce children. They may even try to "correct" the "problem".

Bravo, my point exactly. The aliens likely could give two #$#@ about our "political correctness" concerning their cold emotionless science. Besides homosexuality is a genetic defect in the minority population of almost all species but thats a topic for another discussion...

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Statistically speaking, plenty of gays and lesbians have been abducted.

Statistically only 12.657% of those claiming to know a statistic site a source to backup their imaginary statistic....

I believe my assumption is 87.321% correct.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I think that the greys probably find our own tendency of over reaction and often violence toward this harmless minority much more telling than the existence of the minority itself.

Homosexual behaviour is fairly common among the animal kingdom (wiki-link), therefore it may be prudent to consider that perhaps it is also equally common among E.T cultures that share our biological/sexual make up.

To suggest that the visitors find homosexuality primative and animalistic, because homosexual sex is a fruitless endevour, which only serves the sexual satisfaction of the participents is rather pointless. As a species we invest so much of ourselves in the pursuit of fruitless satisfaction, be it sexual or otherwise, for example, fast cars, junk food, alcohol and other recreational drugs, sport, safe sex and masturbation, chocolate, computer games and just about anything else that you can think of that isn't physically productive in some way.

I am all for moderation, but a world without recreation....count me out.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Well if i was an Alien and had just landed on earth and was told that not only do males love females and have sex and vice versa but males love males and females love females and have sex i would find it very weird. Why well because i would never have heard of it before or saw it and plus in evolution it takes 1 man and 1 woman two produce. 2 males or 2 females don't produce so i think Aliens would think that there is something wrong with the individuels who love the same sex and make love. Oh and if i had the tools i mite want to fix them. You see good hard working scientists proberly think like that all the time they even mite have an answer to it all but they know if they say anything well we all know what happens !!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I'm a little put off by your use of the phrase "gay lifestyle". Using lifestyle implys that being gay is a choice. "I choose this lifestyle, or I choose that lifestyle." It reinforces the misnomer that being gay is a choice.

As for ETs, if God created homosexuals here on Earth, why wouldn't he have done it all over. If it worked on other, older, more advanced worlds, he certainly would have chosen to include them here.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
As a straight bloke with a couple of gay mates I really don't see why anyone would think that gay people were all that different from 90% of people apart from what they like in the bedroom. When you go for a job interview, meet some new people, or go out for a night I'm sure such things in most cases wouldn't matter.

As much as some people may hate the idea, homosexuality is a very normal thing. It exists throughout the animal kingdom. After discussion, what myself and 2 of my gay friends really want to know is why some gay people think they are so different to everyone else.

I don't mean any offence people but seriously....

If you didn't have to deal with so much bull# from certain people, especially religious minorities, would you still feel the same way?

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

Bravo, my point exactly. The aliens likely could give two #$#@ about our "political correctness" concerning their cold emotionless science. Besides homosexuality is a genetic defect in the minority population of almost all species but thats a topic for another discussion...

Your use of the word "defect" is offensive in the extreme. Nature does everything for a reason. Our Earth can expect another 2.5 billion bodies over the next half century. Ever wonder why homosexuality exists in nature in the first place?

Man's first survival priority is no longer procreation. Quite the opposite. We need to focus on the next stage.

Happy to leave you and your hateful thinking behind. I'm sure the extraterrestrials would agree.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
Well those ET's are pretty obsessed with probes and stuff. I'd say that they probably prefer gay people.

That is Hilarious!!! Don't get me wrong I have nothing against anyone, but that is funny you got to admit.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Your use of the word "defect" is offensive in the extreme. Nature does everything for a reason. Our Earth can expect another 2.5 billion bodies over the next half century. Ever wonder why homosexuality exists in nature in the first place?

We exist in a world of order and disorder, there will always be defects in any organized system.

You demand to know "why homosexuality exists"...lol... as if it were for some higher purpose lol. It exists because it is a natural defect of a organized system. Why do some people lose hair at a early age while the majority do not? Why are a minority of people born with a cleft lip? I'm confused hows these examples of a deviant MINORITY trait can be viewed in any potential positive light by a race of beings driven by science and facts. Homosexuality serves no universal purpose other than to serve the universal law of chaos inherient within any structured system.

Also here is real life science into why homosexuality can arguably be viewed as a genetic defect.

link1

Explicit evidence for a genetic link was obtained by studying the X chromosome DNA of 40 pairs of gay brothers. The scientists used a technique called linkage mapping to search for patterns of similarity in the genetic information of related individuals. Thirty-three of the gay sibling pairs had coinherited genetic markers in the same chromosome region called Xq28, suggesting that 65 percent of the families studied were transmitting a gene for homosexual orientation.

"The statistical significance of the results was better than 99 percent, which means that the possibility of obtaining our findings by chance is extremely unlikely," said Hamer. "

link2

"Dean H. Hamer of National Cancer Institute studied the DNA from forty pairs of homosexual brothers and found thirty-three of them share genetic markers on the X-chromosome in a region know as Xq28. X chromosome is one of the two sex determined chromosomes. It is always inherited from mothers. Genes are arranged along 46 chromosomes and each chromosome contains tiny coils of DNA, deoxyribonucleic acid, which carries the instruction to manufacture a particular body substance. There was no such similar sharing in the same region among heterosexual men. "

[edit on 18-6-2007 by hiii_98]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join