It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO captured in Criss Angel video?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It is metallic. I wonder if his ability to levitate is connected to his ufo connection. As I am disabled, there are times, that I would love to levitate and not be grounded. The freedom would be wonderful, and then I wouldn't be restricted.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelMyers
No shadow?
If you watch, it clearly shows his shadowing going across the grass.

Actually No you can not (except in some scenes, the ones he is on the ground)

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cydonian Priest

Actually No you can not (except in some scenes, the ones he is on the ground)

There is one shot that clearly shows his shadow at around 40 seconds left on the counter when he is close to the trees. Other shots do not show shadows when he levitates it could just be his angle to the sun.

[edit on 14-6-2007 by etshrtslr]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
AT 1:19 he has no shadow though?

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

At 1:19 when he first starts to levitate you can see his shadow behind him and even as he lifts up you can still see his shadow then the camera angle changes.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr

At 1:19 when he first starts to levitate you can see his shadow behind him and even as he lifts up you can still see his shadow then the camera angle changes.

If that is his shadow then why doesn't it move when/while he lands?

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

The shadow is clearly there at 1:19 even after he levitates then the camera angle changes he has moved 30-50 (estimate) feet from where he started. Then he lands with a different camera angle from where he started. Maybe it was the angle of the camera to the sun.

Anyway this thread is about the object in the video not his shadows or lack thereof. If you want to focus on the shadow or no shadow then start another thread.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The object could be anything -- a plane, a blimp, an extraterrestial ship
...anything -- the video quality is not good enough to identify it.

As for Criss Angel...You can see his shadow at the 1:30 time mark about 15 feet behind him, to the right behind the low rope-fence.

By the way, it's Criss Angel's job to make his tricks look real. He is a professional illusionist, and a damn good one -- he has never claimed to be anything else but that.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The shadow is clearly there at 1:19 even after he levitates then the camera angle changes he has moved 30-50 (estimate) feet from where he started. Then he lands with a different camera angle from where he started. Maybe it was the angle of the camera to the sun.

Anyway this thread is about the object in the video not his shadows or lack thereof. If you want to focus on the shadow or no shadow then start another thread.

I really don't see the shadow and am a big doubter in levitation but anyways. Okay, I think the onject could be a blimp of some sort (as a video I posted in RSB's thread shows how easy it is to get them confused).

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Just remember, the further off the ground he is the further away and more faint his shadow will appear. The shadow is there the entire time.

If anyone really believes he is levitating you need to come to your senses, these are all illusions (as mentioned in other posts).

As for the object, I too would think it's associated with the production.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
1:30 it looks like a bird. near the end of the video in the sky, it would be whatever, the quality is so poor none of us should pass judgement.

if this guy can float, im sure he can do alot more with that power like pull objects towards him. that inwhich i have not seen. im not there, i cant judge for sure. money will make people clap.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
and if that was a ufo in the background, you would think they would stop rolling film and catch that on tape... if this where "live"

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I'm amazed no one has rained on Criss' parade in this thread so far.
So let me

**(This video is likely to change your opinion on the guy so if you'd rather
guess how he performs his 'miracle' acts then best not to watch.)

www.youtube.com...

The majority of Criss Angel's stunts are performed either with hired actors
or through editing such as in the link above.
He is a great showman and the production is great but he is no magic man!

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Bare with me, this is not off topic. If you watch Angel's show, you know that he's an admitted illusionist. He frequently gives out magic secrets. His medium is television, and his live audience is always small. Why? Because most of his tricks are feasible only through photoshopping, cgi and video editing. The live audiences are small because they're in on it. Think about it--if you could do a levitation like that, whether for real or through trickery, in front of a legitimate audience, don't you think he'd do it in a football stadium and take in about $10,000,000? But he doesn't.

So my point is, anything--chemtrails, ufos, etc.--is suspect in one of his videos. There isn't much point pondering objects in the background of his video when he's photoshopped himself flying around in it.

edit: Ha! I see pmexplorer above beat me to it.

[edit on 6/14/2007 by yuefo]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer
So let me

This thread is about the object in the video not about his levitation and how it might or might not have been done.

ATS has an on going discussion thread on Criss Angle and his illusions that is almost two years old.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   

So let me

This thread is about the object in the video not about his levitation and how it might or might not have been done.

ATS has an on going discussion thread on Criss Angle and his illusions that is almost two years old.

How could you stand talking about Criss Angle for more than a minute let alone a year

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

How could you stand talking about Criss Angle for more than a minute let alone a year

Very funny
....I just pointed out the fact there is a thread on ATS that started 7-20-2005 and is still ongoing today.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

This thread is about the object in his latest levitation video, not about how he might do his levitations.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

So let me

Well, there was already 2 pages worth of discussion about him an most unrelated to the UFO so i thought I'd add my tuppence worth.
Back on topic, the object is very hard to distinguish, but great find by the OP.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I must warn you though, the other thread is not worth trying to discuss Criss Angel in.

There are certain persons in it that will not let any post rest, and pick it apart in an attempt to convince you he is some sort of higher being...

No joke.

Just forget about Criss Angel and go back to watching the skies

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
I see what you're looking at, but it's far too small and indistinct to make out IMO.

I know nothing about this dude, but I'd like to know why he isn't casting a shadow when he "levitates":

[edit on 14/6/07 by Implosion]

because it's an illusion. I don't pretend to know how he preforms his illusions, but many before him used video illusions. meaning it's all edited in after the fact.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join