It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Announcement: Civility & Decorum are Expected

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stopthenwonow
Oh come off it, removing every post the guy made is insane.

Which posts are you referring to and from whom?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Killtowns

loads of links pointing to his threads have this message

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Killtowns

loads of links pointing to his threads have this message

Oh, I'm getting it now. You're one of the 911 crew that didn't feel kindly to Killtown being banned at ATS, like he was on a BUNCH of sites because of his hateful demeanor.

Thus this viral thread Are people losing interest in ATS? Nice try. You might want to check out ATS' Terms and Conditions of Use as it relates to board wars.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Killtowns

All of his posts and threads still exist and are freely available on ATS:

All his threads: Threads Authored By Killtown

His posts: Most Recent 250 Killtown Posts

Nothing has been removed at all.

In fact, the so-called "TV Fakery" topic is still wide open and getting responses. We're the only discussion board that doesn't have a policy to shoot-down and/or ridicule certain 9/11 topics. All topics are wide open for debate and discussion.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Which posts are you referring to and from whom?

I will tell you that a certain mod placed me on 'global ignore' for an extended period of time, during which nothing I have posted could be viewed by anyone, including myself.
Can we all agree on the ignorance of 'global ignore'?
If its a punishment you wish to keep I humbly suggest that you limit those with the power to insitute it.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Cheers Skepticoverlord, I'm glad I can see for myself what all the hoo-haa was about.

And intrepid, I don't think you should jump to conlcusions without any evidence. I know this is a conspiracy forum, but really, poor show.

Looking into this no plane nonsense for the first time I found killtown and his links to this forum (which I used to visit years ago but had stopped), not that I need to explain myself.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by stopthenwonow]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

And intrepid, I don't think you should jump to conlcusions without any evidence. I know this is a conspiracy forum, but really, poor show.

Looking into this no plane nonsense for the first time I found killtown and his links to this forum (which I used to visit years ago but had stopped), not that I need to explain myself.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by stopthenwonow]

You want me to provide to provide "evidence"? SkepticOverlord has answered the question about Killtown 4-5 times at least. I've lost count.

Not that I need to explain myself.

BTW, "poor show" is coming advancing a hidden agenda.

Oh, let's look at a FALSE point of yours:

How can we make up our own minds about this if you won't let us see the evidence?

It will make people question what ATS has to hide

SO showed AGAIN that the posts hadn't been removed.

Do you want more "evidence"?

[edit on 30-6-2007 by intrepid]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I find it quite ironic that this little argument is going on in a thread created by an Administrator, which just so happens to be about being civil with one another.

Now, I don't mean to sound like a parent or anything, but I think that both of you are acting a bit childish about this. SO proved that the posts were still viewable to anyone that wanted to view them. Can we leave it at that instead of taking jabs at one another? It's not very becoming of the community. At least find some middle ground with which you can both agree to disagree on for God's sake.

Bickering in good fun is ok, but this is something different.

Where's your civility and decorum?

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
[edit on 19-7-2008 by ofhumandescent]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join