It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children... What are 'we'?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I don't need anyone to scold me on labels. Also shutting down people struggling to find out what they are by impressing your opinions onto them, is character assasination. This is like telling them they are labeling themselves and that somehow is less valid that having someone else label you. That is pure sociological emasculation. Good luck selling me that line of rhetoric.

Your not cool because you assign yourself a label. We as humans label as a way to relate Ideas, the wisdom of labels and categories is a fundament to our cognizance.

So whether I'm still a "magic Indigo Child" or not is irrelevent to those who think I am, and to those who think I am not. You can't tell me what, or what not, I'm the one who feels I'm Indigo. Based on my feelings I'm indigo, Then there is the fact of what I accomplished.

I'm Indigo whether you think I am or not, and no one will tell me different.

-ADHD

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
"Indigo" - comes from the color of the aura

This is actually disputed:

indigochild.com

and... just in case you heard otherwise from other "indigo" sources, the designated word "Indigo" has nothing to do with the color of an aura! It is the result of scientific observations by a woman who has the brain disorder called synesthesia.

indigohealings.com

The term "Indigo", first, describes their life aura, which is a beautiful deep blue or “indigo” color.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I think more and more people are interested in spiritual and this is a good thing. But when i hear of indigo children i always think of kids watching too much of X-Men movies, hehe. If you have powers then show us something, for example what is my real name?

[edit on 15-6-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADHDsux4me
So whether I'm still a "magic Indigo Child" or not is irrelevent to those who think I am, and to those who think I am not. You can't tell me what, or what not, I'm the one who feels I'm Indigo. Based on my feelings I'm indigo, Then there is the fact of what I accomplished.

-ADHD

Hey ADHD - - I get it.

The naysayers haven't lived it - - those who have lived it - know the difference.

I usually use the movie "Witch Mountain" as a simple explanation.

You know somethings going on - but you really don't know what it is. You feel like you've been dropped off on the wrong planet and a force is drawing you to it - trying to communicate with you - trying to give you a message.

You know that your spirit energy is evolving to a new level - you feel like you need to connect with others that understand - but they are hard to find. Like we are being drawn to a specific place but the veil is keeping us from seeing each other.

You feel the ONENESS of belonging and energy. But the loneliness of not connecting with others of your level.

When sceptics think of the term Psychic - they always think of predicting the future - - or other mudane detailed questions. That's not what it is all about. There are many forms that fall under the "psychic label".

Enjoy your awareness - - move into the light - - release the physical.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Why am I not seeing an edit button? Oh well - yes I know how to spell "Skeptic".

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
You know I've read the threads and I've done my own research and it seems to me that Indigo Child translates to spoiled teenager. I'm not trying to hurt any one's feelings but I just don't see them as special in any way fashion or form. Everybody is special each in their own way and some silly label doesn't make one any more special.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADHDsux4me

Based on my feelings I'm indigo, Then there is the fact of what I accomplished.

-ADHD

You have a right to be proud of your accomplishments.

Could you have achieved the same things without being indigo? Could a "normal" (or a muggle, or a "same," pink, or whatever) have achieved the same thing? Or was your success solely do to your special status?

Can we spot indigos based on the fact that they are successful?

If yes, then it seems to be defined by what you achieve . . .

One last question:

If someone thought they were "indigo" but were actually not, how could you convince them they weren't?

In other words, what evidence of indigoity is there, besides a "feeling" someone gets?

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Please add to one of the numerous discussions on this topic. Thank you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join