It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Public Banning Today...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeylaThis seems fishy why are you suddenly fighting for him? Think KT can fight his own battles.

Because he told me that he's being censored at all these 9/11 forums and told me to go see for myself... so I did and I believe that he has been persecuted in an unjust manner... Did you notice that none of the ATS powers-that-be could show me one instance that proves KT exhibited "bad behavior" here to justify his banning?

How can he fight his own battles here when he's banned?

So you tell us Leyla... why do you dislike KT?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I haven't been here long enough to have an opinion of killtown.I have viewed their material from other sources in the past.
The way I see it is, it's your house and your rules.I got the impression immediately that respect and courtesy should be extended to those with opposing views and I find it refreshing.
I do see posts that slightly bend those rules, but when the poster is called on it, the reply is quick.
Overall these rules seem to work well here.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PandorasBox

He can still communicate by e-mail. IMHO, if he can't step-up like a big boy and fight his own battles then he deserves to stay banned. Being a member is a privilege. If you can't handle the responsibility of adhering to the T&C, then you don't need to be here.

Also, has he thought about sending another e-mail? I know I'd keep sending them if I was banned and wanted to come back. Especially if I never heard any response back.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeylaThis seems fishy why are you suddenly fighting for him? Think KT can fight his own battles.

Because he told me that he's being censored at all these 9/11 forums and told me to go see for myself... so I did and I believe that he has been persecuted in an unjust manner...

Yeah, here we are again. He's been banned from more sites than anyone I know. It's his badge to go to sites and stir it up until he's banned. Why? Ask him, he's your friend. They've even got a thread on their site, "Have you been banned from....." Ridiculous.

Did you notice that none of the ATS powers-that-be could show me one instance that proves KT exhibited "bad behavior" here to justify his banning?

No I didn't notice that. I noticed that S.O. has explained at length why he was banned but YOU won't accept it. Again, WHY?

"Fight his own battles." That's a pretty telling statement. We're in conflict here? I was under the assumption that we were looking for truths, not to do battle.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by secret titanHe can still communicate by e-mail. IMHO, if he can't step-up like a big boy and fight his own battles then he deserves to stay banned. Being a member is a privilege. If you can't handle the responsibility of adhering to the T&C, then you don't need to be here.

He can fight his own battles, however isn't it nice to know you have friends who will help your fight?...

The is no evidence KT didn't adhere to the T&C... just a lot of unfounded accusations against him.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

The is no evidence KT didn't adhere to the T&C... just a lot of unfounded accusations against him.

Please see Intrepids posts just above yours

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9/27/07 by FredT]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepidYeah, here we are again. He's been banned from more sites than anyone I know. It's his badge to go to sites and stir it up until he's banned. Why? Ask him, he's your friend. They've even got a thread on their site, "Have you been banned from....." Ridiculous.

So?... that doesn't automatically mean he's the cause of his own problems? Honestly, I had thought so too... then he said go see for yourself, so I did and I see that most times, if not all, he was being persecuted for political reasons.

Why is that ridiculous... because he holds people's feet to the fire??? Or maybe you are a mod with thin-skin?

No I didn't notice that. I noticed that S.O. has explained at length why he was banned but YOU won't accept it. Again, WHY?

You are correct... I will NOT accept his word, or anybody's word, without proof. Why? Call me skeptical.

"Fight his own battles." That's a pretty telling statement. We're in conflict here? I was under the assumption that we were looking for truths, not to do battle.

I'm looking for the truth about why he was really publicly humiliated/banned here... Is that ok with you?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredTPlease see Intrepids posts just above yours

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I didn't see any evidence in that post... did you?

Nice immature smiley. Nice to see ATS selects immature mods.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
incase anyone hasn't read Skeptic's opening remarks..

Killtown was exploiting the critical nature of ATS members by posting controversial theories here, participating minimally in responding to the critical discussion, then discussing his being "attacked" or "censored" on ATS via postings on other safe harbor websites. It appears as though we were being used as a means to build some kind of macho credibility that involved a series of false and insulting accusations directed toward ATS and our members that included "censorship," members as "shills," and everyone "aiding the perps."

Certainly, this is not the first nor the last bit of insulting criticism of ATS by conspiracy extremists. Typically, we've ignored it in favor of focusing on running ATS the way we feel is best for our members (must be working, we have lots of members & traffic). However, in this case, we saw the need to end what was becoming an escalation of abusive exploitation of fair and logical questions from our critical members.

-- IMPORTANT --

I want to add that this action in no way implies any desire to place limits of any kind on the topics that can be discussed in our 9/11 Conspiracies or other forums. Open and honest dialogue on any topic within the boundaries of our Terms & Conditions is what we have stood for, what we stand for now, and always will. Undoubtedly we'll see a cascade of off-site criticism and insulting rhetoric over this action... so be it. We stand by it as the proper choice in the best interests of our members and the flow of productive and civil discussion.

Yup, plain english... straight to the point...

what's the problem

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Yup, plain english... straight to the point...

what's the problem

Maybe all of you here don't understand my plain English...

I'm asking for PROOF about these claims!!!

Was that plain enough for you?

[edit on 27-9-2007 by PandorasBox]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
What you're failing to understand is ATS owned by the 3 amigos, it's thiers and no one elses and they don't have to prove anything to anyone, PERIOD!

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
What you're failing to understand is ATS owned by the 3 amigos, it's thiers and no one elses and they don't have to prove anything to anyone, PERIOD!

I agree... forums have the right to be fascist.

Is that a forum you want to be a mod for?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
How is banning someone that is causing trouble fascist? How is banning ANYONE from a PRIVATELY OWNED website fascist?

The only one that appears to have a problem here is you. That speaks volumes to me.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
My response to you was from elevatedone the member, I'm participating in this thread as a member not a moderator.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
To prevent another banning...

This thread will now be closed.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join