It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of the Kingman Crash!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
In 1953, something secret crashed in the desert near Kingman, Arizona. While the nature of the crash is questionable, it is a known fact that something did in fact crash. One version of the story holds that the craft was a UFO from space. Another explanation is that the craft was some kind of a top secret test plane.

Either way, what I have been able to dig up from books and videos of mine is that the recovered craft was sent to Groom Lake for storage. The mear fact that this craft was sent to Groom Lake tells you that it was something the military wanted to keep secret from the world!

What really crashed in Kingman AZ?

Tim

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   

In 1953, something secret crashed in the desert near Kingman, Arizona. While the nature of the crash is questionable, it is a known fact that something did in fact crash.

Known fact?! The whole story is effectively based on the account of a single alleged witness ~20 years after the fact (as usual, others have grabbed and "enhanced" the story). Actually, one can find several webpages about the alleged crash, which frankly admit that the case is regarded as a hoax by many researchers.

And "craft sent to Groom Lake"? In 1953??

This flies straight into the face of the known history of that place:

www.dreamlandresort.com...
www.dreamlandresort.com...

What really crashed in Kingman AZ?

Almost certainly something very mundane, or even nothing at all.

Regards
yf

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
[removed quote of Entire previous post]

yfxxx,

Um, the part about the craft being sent to Groom Lake doesn't have a date. All the sources I've ever seen said that Area 51 wasn't built until 1955! The base didn't exist in 1953.

All I was trying to say is that the Crash occurred in 1953. Sorry about the confusion. I've done enough research on the history of Area 51 to know that much.

Tim

Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 14-6-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Photos of the alleged crash site have features that strongly indicate something did, indeed, crash near Kingman. A U. S. government agency took two dozen high-altitude aerial photographs in a grid pattern on June 11, 1953 of a large, triangular feature 4400ft long and 2700ft wide in dry lake bed near Garrison, Utah.
www.aliendave.com...
A TerraServa aerial photo of the site taken in 1997 from 30000ft:
terraserver-usa.com...
shows that the features of the site had not changed much during 44 years. Notice the clearly human-made straight edges of a triangle - possibly survey work on the crash site - at
terraserver-usa.com...
The case is discussed in detail at
www.aliendave.com...
Apart from these photos, the evidence for a crashed object is circumstantial and anecdotal. I doubt very much that it was a top secret military plane. Even allowing for the bulldozing of the area to hide the impact marks, nothing was built in 1953 that was so large that its skid marks had to be destroyed over such a large area, with debris sent 3/4 mile beyond the impact zone.
Here is the testimony of someone who claimed to have been involved with the retrieval of the object and bodies of aliens:
ufos.about.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
oops...sorry

[edit on 17-6-2007 by sensfan]

top topics

join