It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged spacecraft/objects on moon

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Awesome work Greatlakes, good snooping. WATS to you!

For what it's worth below is a compilation of John's posting activity on the space.com imaginova pic post page VS nasaspaceflight.com:

nasaspaceflight.com activity dates when he posted KNOWN ISS PICS:
1/14 (qty4)
1/17 (5)
1/18 (1)
1/19 (1)
1/21 (1)
1/23 (1)

space.com Imaginova dates when he posted PICS OF UNKNOWNS:
1/16 (qty1)
1/23 (1)
1/25 (1)
1/26 (1)
3/3 (4)
3/4 (2)
3/5 (2)
3/10 (1)
3/18 (1)
3/22 (4)
3/23 (2)
3/25 (5)
3/27 (1)
3/28 (1)
3/31 (1)
4/4 (1)
4/6 (2)
4/18 (2)
4/20 (1)

So it appears that John knows when he is taking shots of the ISS, which means he must be familiar with where to look for it and how fast it need to be tracked during transit. This is made obvious in his first post on nasaspaceflight on 1/14 preceeding his first post of unknowns on space.com two days later.

So how does he go from posting pics (to which links are broken
) of known ISS and SHUTTLE activity to posting pics of UNKNOWNS on a different site 2 days later?...

2 possibilities (same as before):

1. He's a fraud and huxter.
2. His thread got locked and felt less than welcome to present potential unknowns to that audience?...

At least we're makng some headway here... anyone find any other info on John?... It be just swell if someone could dig up those original ISS pics of his from the nasaspaceflight site so we could compare tham to his unknowns...

[edit on 15-6-2007 by Stale Cracker]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Nice photographic work, was just looking through the 'suspect' images you posted on space.com, astonishing.

Though i'm inclined to believe that for the most part these could ne naturally occurring phenomenon, also hard to tell with the level of clarity/photography, real hard to judge. The 'spacecraft' assortment of images, to me, lack mechanical structure, they seem very amorphous in nature with lots of light, could it be that these images are of a gaseous nature? Possibly debris reflecting light within void atmosphere, if light in fact acts differently under these conditions?

Hmn dunno, would love to believe otherwise, though the most eye-opening of them all is the structure on the moon you captured!! strange stuff

JSR

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
ive been lurking this thread a while, and ive gotta say...

WATS to you Greatlakes, that was a heavy blow. ill be waiting to see the response.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Could it be that he has taken ISS pics and unknown pics? Why is it that if he took pics of the ISS that he cannot have found other unknown objects? Some of his unknown objects are no way the ISS. I don't know how this could be "case closed".

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
sounds like a swamp gas theory to me

Originally posted by blueyedevil666
could it be that these images are of a gaseous nature? Possibly debris reflecting light within void atmosphere, if light in fact acts differently under these conditions?

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I thought it was odd that they locked the thread so quickly after he started posting his pictures, clearly someone was preturbed by them? They were'nt any more off-topic than the legit ISS photo's..so wassup.

72.14.209.104...:http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nasaspaceflight.com%2Fforum%2Fforums%2Fprinter-friendly.asp%3Ftid%3D5885%26mid%3D

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Maybe he spied some hitherto undisclosed military hardware in space, and they shut it down pretty damn quick did'nt they?

Most would brush it off as ISS/space debris/swamp gas maybe there is an advanced space program goin on..what else do we spend our black budget on..its MASSIVE compared to anything NASA does.

Originally posted by Moserious
Could it be that he has taken ISS pics and unknown pics? Why is it that if he took pics of the ISS that he cannot have found other unknown objects? Some of his unknown objects are no way the ISS. I don't know how this could be "case closed".

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
WTF! I've been trying to upload a post since about 2:30 today and I keep getting this message: Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /forum/post.php could not be found on this server.

I am under the character limit and can see no reason this should have trouble posting.

So I'm going to try posting it in pieces until the whole thing is up... PLEASE bare with me...

It'll also include an addendum as I've received another email from John since this post was composed earlier.
----------------
composed 3 hours ago

I was thinking the same thing Mo... Why take the time to set up
an astrovideo/photo rig for a few shot of the ISS then call it a
night after a few shots. Surely he'd scan around for other interesting
objects.

Unfortunately without the coordinates, date and time when these images were aquired we'll never be able to rule out with 100% certainty weather these objects are representative of the ISS, satellites, or "starships".

The only thing "we" have left are the coordinates and this image from the www.we-are-not-alone.us..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">we-are-not-alone site, which is my assumption John used to locate his anomalies.

A talented person with a good scope and camera could easily prove or disprove the reality of these objects over several good viewing nights.

I'd like to thank everyone who posted in this thread (even though I 'jacked it from Implosion
). It was a really fun exercise and exactly the thing we need to be doing if we're really trying to "Deny Ignorance".

With that being said I present the final correspondence between Mr. John Lenard and myself. ENJOY!

Subject: WARNING.
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 08:52:48 -0700

please my i warn you in good faith we, that is you and me are under the watch of hackers and please let me say a word to the eyes watching i am on holiday and this is a internet cafe sever i am on so if you want my real IP address. you will have to wait until i am back home in santa monica LA.
sorry about that little word i must say to the eyes watching

i have many eyes watching all what the others are doing from some at ATS hope you understand i meen no harm telling you this but i have been shown there others trying to find
my location by my IP ..

i was sent a email by the people i ask to help me with a hacker these people are after the hackers now that have been trying to use my IP to trace me and by the hackers doing what they have done the people helping me from the fraud dep at hotmail and other org have trace some hakers to some people on your thread, and have found they are up to many wrong ilegal things and are watching these people trying to do more crimes please be very carefull /name snip/ I would not want you to get involved in this mess as i have talk to you the fraud dep at hotmail will be watching all my emails and were they go and what people are doing with my IP.
sorry this is happend all i want to do is just help you but i can not have this happen to me and its a crime the people helping me said they have found those and now watching to see what they do on ATS.
i wish i could carry on talking in faith and peace but there are many watching us speak its not safe.

sorry you sound very kind i wish this could not of happen why do people do this ?

you must be able to know your all under watch when you speak to me its not fare.

peace

My reply

Sorry John, I understand your concern regarding this situation and will respect your wishes. I will discontinue communications with you regarding this topic. It's regretful we need to terminate communications as I'm still curious as to weather or not your material was used by Jose Escamilla in his latest movie "Interstellar".

Should you feel inclined to divulge more information please feel free to contact me at this address.

Best wishes
"Stale Cracker"

It's a shame he decided to terminate comms without answering my question about his media and Jose Escamilla... His post was recorded as hitting my inbox at 11:52AM today. My email question regarding Escamilla possibly using footage supplied by him was sent at 9:45AM today. I find it unlikely he didn't read that email before sending me his "warning" email and terminating comms.

Well that was fun. Time to jump back in the Mystery Machine I guess...

Peace out.
----------------
ADDENDUM

I received another email from John like I stated at the beginning of this post, here is:

please warn your firends they are still email me please stop its not safe

ATTENTION:

I have to warn you my friend. Your identity and location is in highly risk

some are still email me from ATS

they will expose them selves for any hacking crimes they have try to do

i do not want any person to get in trouble for trying to find me or you.

peace

the people watch us are very serious

Well there you have it. He seems pretty freaked-out by all of this.

I'm still open to the possibility of some of these starship pics being true unknowns, but without follow-up observations I'll stay around 90% probability ISS/Satellite, and 10% probability unknowns.

Comments?

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
some of those things look HUGE. wow.. if this is true,its just unbelievable.
i have a gut feeling that some of the pics are infact satellites and some of them are unknown.. not so sure though..looks like we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106

Maybe he spied some hitherto undisclosed military hardware in space, and they shut it down pretty damn quick did'nt they?

Most would brush it off as ISS/space debris/swamp gas maybe there is an advanced space program goin on..what else do we spend our black budget on..its MASSIVE compared to anything NASA does.

Yeah I dunno,.. I'm having a hard time with that... Greatlakes took a screen capture of the forum at nasaspaceflight where john was originally posting all his pics.... I JUST WENT BACK TO LOOK AT JOHN'S POSTS AT NASASPACEFLIGHT AGAIN AND HIS POSTS ARE NOW ALL COMPLETELY SCRUBBED FROM THE FORUM!!!, NOT JUST HIS PICS!!! That seems mighty suspect!!! Thank God greatlakes got that screencap off earlier!!! YOU CAN STILL SEE OTHER POSTERS REFERING TO JOHN IN THE THREAD, BUT HE HAS BEEN COMPLETELY ERASED!

Compare Greatlakes screencap:

To the one I just took:

I was just about to kick this to the back burner but woah, that is TOO FREAKY!!! Maybe John has reason to be a bit spooked...

Sorry about all the CAPSLOCK, I usually don't get this excited...

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I don't like quoting a bunch of random posts but I'm going to address some of the issues brought up.

These images are not hoaxes. This is simply bad astronomy. People need to understand that with the setup he described these low earth orbit bodies would look exactly like that. They're constantly moving and (I'm guessing this guy is using an Meade 8" LXD75) the tracker has a difficult time keeping up correctly. They'd look fuzzy and distorted (as if being stretched) when you glance at it.

It's interesting that he'd run off and terminate communications, but, that's his right. It seems as if he's getting freaked out over nothing. Learning another person's I.P address is really harmless. If he's afraid of such things then he probably isn't all that adept with technology. You have a limitless ability to defend yourself from "hackers".

Another thing I find interesting is that the coordinates that are given earlier are simply aligning stars. Here's how things work when you turn on a GPS/Tracker telescope:

You have to set it physically pointing north. You turn it on and with the controller you press "speed". You pick whatever you want and then your telescope starts aligning to large stars like Arcturus. Then it's your job to make sure it's all working well (you can see where it's supposed to be pointing) and then you get the next one, and the next one, and another. Then you can pick any body in the sky with your controller to check if the calibration was correct. People usually pick the moon.

All this time I've been using the same system (sometimes you can't and are given different coordinates because of the star maps shift) and I've never seen a single one of those objects on those points. It's misleading.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donoso
I don't like quoting a bunch of random posts but I'm going to address some of the issues brought up.

These images are not hoaxes. This is simply bad astronomy. People need to understand that with the setup he described these low earth orbit bodies would look exactly like that. They're constantly moving and (I'm guessing this guy is using an Meade 8" LXD75) the tracker has a difficult time keeping up correctly. They'd look fuzzy and distorted (as if being stretched) when you glance at it.

It's interesting that he'd run off and terminate communications, but, that's his right. It seems as if he's getting freaked out over nothing. Learning another person's I.P address is really harmless. If he's afraid of such things then he probably isn't all that adept with technology. You have a limitless ability to defend yourself from "hackers".

Another thing I find interesting is that the coordinates that are given earlier are simply aligning stars. Here's how things work when you turn on a GPS/Tracker telescope:

You have to set it physically pointing north. You turn it on and with the controller you press "speed". You pick whatever you want and then your telescope starts aligning to large stars like Arcturus. Then it's your job to make sure it's all working well (you can see where it's supposed to be pointing) and then you get the next one, and the next one, and another. Then you can pick any body in the sky with your controller to check if the calibration was correct. People usually pick the moon.

All this time I've been using the same system (sometimes you can't and are given different coordinates because of the star maps shift) and I've never seen a single one of those objects on those points. It's misleading.

I'm really more interested in the retro-active forum scrubbing now!!! Forget the satellites!

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
here's a screencap of the current end of thread where John was posting

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightworth
There was no Apollo 20. If you Google "Apollo 20," here is a quote from the 3rd-to-top result:

There were originally 3 more Apollo missions scheduled to fly to the Moon in the initial Apollo plan, all were cancelled due to budgetary constraints. Apollo 20 was cancelled in January 1970. The flights planned for Apollo 15 and Apollo 19 were cancelled in September, 1970, the remaining missions were then renumbered 15 through 17. (end quote)

The YouTube video of the "city" says it was shot in August, 1976 - almost 4 years after the last Apollo (17) mission in December, '72... I remember reading somewhere else that Apollo 20 was a secret/classified mission, but it can't be proven as anything other than hearsay/rumor that I know of.

supposedly it was a secret mission. But, if you watch that "launch" video it's easy to spot the hoax. just a few seconds into it "mission control" says, "roll completed" or something to that effect. But, the rocket never rolls as the shuttle does when it launches. Also it never rotates what-so-ever. it's a stationary photo with effects for fire and smoke edited in and the camera moves back and forth. the person that did these videos is very talented because it doesn't appear to use alot of CGI. simple trick videography - and good work at that. I hate that they're fakes, but none-the-less.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The Nasa thread was about to take off with interest when they shut it down..they didnt even let it get to a few pages of debate such as we have here, it was immediatly closed! this is ODD!!!!

Originally posted by Stale Cracker
here's a screencap of the current end of thread where John was posting

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Here's live tracking of all satellites with tiny pictures of each of them when tracking.

www.n2yo.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Proct0r
Here's live tracking of all satellites with tiny pictures of each of them when tracking.

www.n2yo.com...

Awesome tool, thanks for the link!

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hello All! I, too have 'seen images from bot h (Suposedly the Moon & Mars), that show (the posters say);everything From "Domes, Forests on Mars, Mines on Moon,Towers,Pyramids, ect...
As well I have seen U-Tube Vids that Do seem to have some VERY Questional images, where one can see they "ARE NASA IMAGEs, and Have Places Where "intential Smuging Working on + doctoring the Images to SHOW None of These Anomolies"!
Go to www.MarsAnomolies.com, (I think I remember that one's Address),
Good Luck to ALL in The Search For TRUTH, FREEDOM< AND HAPPINESS!
Dr. L.Morrison-Bell

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
So I decided to register an account on nasaspaceflight.com and ask Chris Bergin why he closed the thread and why John Lenards posts were deleted as of today. For some reason I can't register there.... I tried several different usernames and passwords, simple usernames (without spaces) and easy alphanumeric passwords, but it wouldn't let me open an account.

Now I've opened tons of accounts on other sites,... so I don't know what's up with the registering error...

Someone care to step up to the plate and take a whack at registering there and asking Chris Bergin:

1. How exactly was that thread "going off topic" and why was it rapidly locked after John started posting his pics ?
2. Why were John Lenard's pics removed from his posts?
3. Why were John Lenard's posts DELETED as of today?

I'm gonna keep trying to get some info 'till some MIBs show up and flashy-thing me.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
www.checktheevidence.com...

This is a Link With great "Mars Anomolies included&other Good Photos Links&stuff...I hope there is education, and an enjoyment of this input!
If The Above Link Doesn't GEt It There; Just go to www.Checkthe eveidence.com/marsanomolies
GOOD STUFF! PEACE & GOODWILL to ALL!*LibBLVRdoc

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join