It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged spacecraft/objects on moon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
First post here, long time reader

This is interesting stuff, I'm not sure I can go totally along with it but interesting nonetheless

I found his email address on this pic for the member that was looking for contact details..

[edit on 14/6/2007 by blobzilla]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stale Cracker

Originally posted by Moserious
Here are the pics I was impressed with from the OP post. Seriously what are those?
That does not look like a satellite and the three "orbs" next to it, I mean c'mon. What do you think ATS?

And another of the same thing:

I wonder if someone with expertise in this field can weigh in with their opinion of the images.

ya know, I almost hesitate to say this but it looks like a station with a "suncruiser" docked to it...

I've studied the ISS and I don't think so. No matter what is "docked to it" the body does not resemble the ISS IMO.
Here is a pic of the ISS at various stages from the NASA website:
spaceflight.nasa.gov...

Here's another from Wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
fakkkkkkkkkkkke, but hey maybe one day there will actually be something real in the UFO forum.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Might be viral marketing from the upcomming Transformer movie!

Heh...

To me the structures does tend to look like ISS or a sattelite. Different sattelites would also explain the different pictures.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
fakkkkkkkkkkkke, but hey maybe one day there will actually be something real in the UFO forum.

You are right, you convinced me it is fake by your excelent explanation to what is fake about it and what it is!

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
To me the structures does tend to look like ISS or a sattelite. Different sattelites would also explain the different pictures.

That idea i had to, no idea what satelites they are though.

[edit on 14/6/2007 by Cygnific]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Is it possible that the anomalies are some kind of lens flare? I admit I know very little about telescopes and general astronomy but it seems that each "ship" has the same sort of pattern of perpendicular lines and (imo) repeating layered patterns which I think would be consistent with the multiple layers of lenses.

It also seems that they have a refracted quality, the feathering of the edges, the lack of definition etc. I would think that since he can take such detailed shots of the moon that an object thats closer than the moon would have equal or better detail upon magnification.

I do find it interesting that his Moon Structure looks a lot like John Lear's and the one reflected in the helmet on that Apollo photo. I'll keep watching for more developments but thats my two cents.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
strange pics. Good luck debunking/finding more info/proving this one.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Ummm... I agree that the second one is 100% a star destroyer. The bottom left pic (on second pic) is clear enough to tell.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

What do the circled items remind you of?

Top: torso and face
middle: face of grey
bottom: clearer face of grey

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Also go to the second page, first image.

Now look at the bottom left white ship. It looks like a few frames of an X-Wing from star wars blurred together. There's always "x's" and the guns pointing forward on each length.

Either we have a galaxy quest situation (historical documents!) or this guys a jerk hoaxer, imo.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I remember a John Lenard from middle school years ago.

He used to get caught licking underwear ads in magazines at the school library.

[edit on 14-6-2007 by jbondo]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Did anyone notice this little fellow.....

From this pic

Hmmmmm.

Coincidence? I do like the pics, but that alien head looks abit strange. Actually looks like the image itself has been cut n pasted...nice neat square around it.

Hmmmmm, not to sure, still intrigueing though

AoN

[edit on 14-6-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

Ah! I see Jbondo beat me to it

[edit on 14-6-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
So far no reasonable debunking theories. A few "it's fake" posts with zero support but that's par for the course. I wish somebody that can analyze photo's would step forward and give an opinion. If the vertical photo that I posted earlier is a satellite please show me a similar picture. I've been looking and so far nothing close IMO.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The ISS lost power early this morning and the orbit was decaying. The computers shutoff. The ISS had to use thrusters to maintain orbit. Also, remember that the space shuttle had launched recently. Furthermore, there are so many old satelites and spacejunk to consider before we could call this thing a supercrusier.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
these picture are very interesting but they are far to blurry for anyone to have a reasonable explanation for them.. IMO

they could be anything.. hopefully this isn't another hoax though

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Ok, i just saw the dates on the photos, I believe that was before the launch of Atlantis. Sorry

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I have to admit I don't see much of anything in most of the photos but I ran some of them through some filters in Photoshop and it appears that the three orbs near the "space station" have appendages. Also the "alien head" seems to have a square frame around it.

Here is the filtered photo.
www1.webng.com...

[edit on 14-6-2007 by TheComte]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If a telescope can get such a closeup of structures on the moon, then why cant they get better pictures of the shard, cube and other anomolies that we have all seen in those old fuzzy black and white photos.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
What bothers me is that for an 'astronomer' he has zero info about what equipment was used (except the name of the telescope) what coordinates he took the photo's from or even the crater where the 'object' is shown not being named. And after seeing the Interstellar movie preview it has remarkable same graphic translucence of the 'crafts'

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Man-this is an awesome thread! Even if these images turn out to have mundane explanations, this type of stuff is really fun to explore, and for now it is truly a mystery and exciting to see!

Flagged.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join