It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a formal apology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
lately i havent been on ats/bts but ive come back and recently i have read some of my old posts and i am thoroughly ashamed with myself.
some of the thing i posted were well immature at best sick and wrong at worst... and i am here to formally apologize.

i am sorry for any posts i have made in the past that may have affended any of you at any time.

-the king

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
You know, all of us make mistakes and say/do things that can be pretty unacceptable at times. Its very nice that you have come back here with remorse and trying to make amends!

I look forward to seeing your new contributions on this site

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Well, that's very thoughtful. It's good to see that you have recognized your past errors and have come to terms with it.

Everyone does silly, embarrassing and even childish and immature things at times in their life. But fortunately most of us here at ATS have fairly thick skin and don't let little things bother us. (Well, most of the time)

Everyone makes mistakes.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It takes an honest, humble man to apologize for something he's done in the past. Hope you can make amends to the people you've wronged, and will reconsider your future actions.

Alas, it is not enough to simply apologize. You have to carry through with what you say with actions. Post sincerely, post decently, and post respectfully in the future.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I would much rather be offended and learn something, than be stroked and remain a fool!!

Don't let your sensitivity, dull your edge!

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Ahh, froget it when your young and dumb your liable to say anything. Smile and give your face a rest.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
sometimes monkeys throw their own crap at dodo's

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Ahh, froget it when your young and dumb your liable to say anything. Smile and give your face a rest.

The king, I'm new here so you haven't trodden on my toes [yet], but it takes a big man to admit his mistakes.

Anyhow it takes two to tango.

and remember the other addage...

When you argue with a fool then really there are two fools.

That last one has me blushing sometimes. I can live with being myself, but sometimes it embarrasses me the kind of debates I get into. :bnghd:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkeydodo

no offence or nothin man but umm what does that have to do with me apologizing to the community? just curious.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamiskthespacepirateking

no offence or nothin man but umm what does that have to do with me apologizing to the community? just curious.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

:shk:

Well, perhaps sometime in the future you too, will come here and see YOUR old posts, and be ashamed.

I'll be waiting for YOUR apologetic thread.

SR

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

dodo's are extinct and you will be soon if you keep repeating and spamming the same posts.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

lately i havent been on ats/bts but ive come back and recently i have read some of my old posts and i am thoroughly ashamed with myself.
some of the thing i posted were well immature at best sick and wrong at worst... and i am here to formally apologize.

i am sorry for any posts i have made in the past that may have affended any of you at any time.

-the king

hello, its the internet, I've learned to grow a lil bit of skin, and nothing has "affended" me lately...

pretty much using the net in 90s has warped my brain already sooo....

let the turds hit the fan.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

sometimes i wish i could just have a "remove this post from my thread" button.:shk::shk:

and people wonder why i lose my head sometimes...

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Adam -

There is an ignore button under each members name. Click it and you won't see the members posts anymore.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
thx enjoies thats a very helpful feature but it still doesnt stop others from seeing the idiocy

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
the ignore feature, almost makes me laugh. . .

can't ignore someone on their own must smash teh button! woo poned!

I wonder how many have me ignored. I suppose I'll never know since they cannot see my query!

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
the ignore feature, almost makes me laugh. . .

can't ignore someone on their own must smash teh button! woo poned!

I wonder how many have me ignored. I suppose I'll never know since they cannot see my query!

why would anyone have you ignored lysergic?
your posts are always the most fun and have meaning mixed in with the humor

join