It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I seen a UFO yesterday with 2 other witnesses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well I am from Hamilton Ontario but I recently moved out to Calgary to work for a few months and am currently staying in a campground in Kananaskis country. At about 10:30 pm last night in Kananaskis at our site me and my cousin who works with me noticed an object that looked like a very bright star and pointed it out to me. I looked up and seen a very bright orb looking thing and it was moving fast in an almost horseshoe course and then it slowed down decended and started to zig-zag and we watched it do that for about 5 minutes when my friend who is also part of our drywall crew came out of the trailer and seen it as well because I was pretty exstatic and freaked out. I wish we had a camera to record what we saw but I give my word on my life for what its worth that I am describing exactly what I saw with no imbelishments.

This was definatly not a plane, helicopter or sattelite and I have no idea what it was but I feel privaliged to have seen what we did. I have always been into UFO's and even seen one in Hamilton which was nowhere near as good a sighting as this one was last night so I no for myself something is definatly goin on. The thing we saw yesterday reminded me of the Talahasse florida UFO vid that was posted here and got a lot of attention but we only seen one orb but its zig-zags blew our minds.

Shortly after if dissapeard into the tall trees beyond our sight about 2-4 minutes later we seen a weird looking possibly a military aircraft go in the same direction which I think it was because it didnt look like a civillian airplane. I cant say enough how bad I wish I could have the film to prove what we saw but all I can do is post and report it in hopes of adding to the mounting evidence. Both my cousin and friend always used to tease me to about my interest in the UFO subject and now they are askin me what it could have been and they seem to have been changed by this sighting.

I am headed back out into the bush and aside from having bears and moose to deal with I now have to keep my eyes out for UFO's lol. I hope to be back in a week or so and we borrowed my brothers digital camera but I dont know if we will something like that again (.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
How are you sure that it wasn't a plane, or helicopter? 10:30 at night, so I'm assuming all you saw was the light, no detail.

so, how so sure?

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
wow dude wish i could see wat you saw i realy want to see a UFO

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
How are you sure that it wasn't a plane, or helicopter? 10:30 at night, so I'm assuming all you saw was the light, no detail.

so, how so sure?

Its still daylight where I am at 10:30 pm and honestly I am not sure at all what it was but I have never heard of a plane that can zig-zag like what we saw and I have seen many planes and helicopters but this was like nothing I have ever seen. I'll be back hopefully in a few days to a week so I wont be around after this post to answer but when I get back I will answer any reasonable question and if I am lucky enough will see another and get a few shots of it!

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

How are you sure that it wasn't a plane, or helicopter?
Planes do not zig-zag, as far as I know.

slickinfinity, how did it move exactly?

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Sounds like an interesting sighting slickinfinity. There's a separate thread for personal sightings that you could post that in. Hopefully next time you can get a pic.

Is it just me, or does anyone else sort of cringe every time a report starts out,
"I seen a ufo."

[edit on 6/13/2007 by yuefo]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
You said that after the sighting you may have seen a military aircraft in the same direction, do you know if is any military bases around?

It could have been a military testing of something.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
that's interesting. I bet it was a sight to behold. I love how people ask for pictures, like you just happen to have a camera ready. I guess in this cam-phone age it's not uncommon tho. The zig zagging must have been a sight to behold...

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mahou

How are you sure that it wasn't a plane, or helicopter?
Planes do not zig-zag, as far as I know.

slickinfinity, how did it move exactly?

Well it was a very bright object, I couldnt make out the exact shape or if it even had a shape but it appeared like a very bright star and the movement when I first seen it was very fast and as it seemed to decend a little it did some crazy tight zig-zags and slowed down then sped up again and zig-zagged again and it repeated this while doin a curved flight path that wasnt a straight line but like a bent horseshoe and it dissapeared over very tall trees. If this UFO didnt zig-zag the way it did I would say it could be anything but man those crazy turns were unreal to watch and if it is some top secret stuff I think they are at least 50 years ahead of what we think they are imo. All I can do is describe what I saw and I understand with no photo or vid it wont get the credibility it deserves but I just want to add to the ammount of info and evidence. I stand by what I said and give my word again and anyone who knows me knows I hate BS. I managed to get back to Calgary for the night but our job still isnt done out there so I hope to do some more skywatching. I'll also say again that what I saw looked A LOT like the orbs in the talahasse vid but this stayed a solid bright white but moved in similar manuvers.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
You said that after the sighting you may have seen a military aircraft in the same direction, do you know if is any military bases around?

It could have been a military testing of something.

I dont know for sure but I was in Mclean creek camping in Kananaskis country and I am only speculating that there was a military craft but I do see a lot of planes so I know a little bit about aviation.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by acegotflows
I love how people ask for pictures, like you just happen to have a camera ready.

Hmm, since I'm the only one who made mention of a picture, you must be referring to my post:

Hopefully next time you can get a pic.

In other words, a picture and narrative are more compelling than a narrative alone.

I guess in this cam-phone age it's not uncommon tho.

So the point of your first comment was....?

[edit on 6/15/2007 by yuefo]

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I saw a flying saucer type UFO at Mclean Creek campground in 1981.

Here is the official report.

I saw it again at the same place a few years later but did not report it.
edit on 22-3-2013 by mwuhi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join