It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

to any lady that decides to date a brother

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

I always thought those charts were silly. They don't take account muscle mass vs. body fat. By those standards Ronnie Coleman is morbidly obese.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
May as well date a Frank Frazetta painting yo.

So, you're saying you wouldn't?

Frazetta
(just teasin' ya)

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
THis is a subject that thouroughly irritates me! WHy?? because I am fat! Not morbidly obese but fat none the less! At least according to general society I am.

I, however LOVE the way I look!!! And I just don't understand how people can be so cruel and talk about women like me as if we are dirty, worthless and don't take care of ourselves?!?

I am 5'2 and 180 pounds and I wear a size 16.

i121.photobucket.com...
i121.photobucket.com...

I do not sit and eat 10 big macs a day or a whole box of twinkies in one sitting or whatever other preconcieved notion you may have about "fat girls". I also do not "sit around on my fat lazy butt" all day. I DO excersize 3 times a week. I take Tae Kwon Do 3 times a week and beleive it or not that is a very very vigorous work out.

As others on here have said some things are just beyond our control. It's in the genes. Every female in my family got larger when they hit 30 no matter how hard they tried! I have been to the doctor over and over looking for reason and so far havent found anything medical.

I think maybe you should not be so harsh on us "fat girl" with guts......

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
oh for god's sake i'm not trying being harsh. the point i was trying to make is that it gets on my nerves when fat women confuse being fat with the term thick.

also this whole outta control thing seems bogus to me. how did oprah lose all her weight? or how bout that jerry dude on them subway commercials?
unless all you big ladies have thyroid problems, then i don't see what the big deal is.

and if i made a foe outta you after having said all that, then tough doo doo.

[edit on 25-10-2007 by LordInfamous]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
First off, I think any woman who would actually say something like that to you is stereotyping you because of your race, and that's just wrong in general.

Second, I think the term "thick" is subjective. It's one of those terms that many people interpret differently. I am fat, and I have been called "thick" by "brothers" before on many occasions.

I make no excuses really, some of it is genetics, but heck, I am a midwestern girl that grew up in a food loving midwestern family and I won't lie, I like to eat home cooked midwestern fare (not all that much fast food really). I like who I am and I actually like the way I look thank you very much.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
good lord. this thread was in no way whatsoever made to attack fat women. again the point of this thread is simple. for the 8000th time the point is: there's a term for obese women. it is fat. there is a term for women with very superb t&a. it is thick. the difference between the two? one has a large gut and the other doesn't. it irritates me when fat women think they're thick.

i've said this throughout the entire thread.

case closed.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

A fat woman can think whatever she wants about herself, any woman can. heck any person can. What does it matter to you? Fat women can't have supurb T&A? They absolutly can.

Like I said, I am fat and I have been called "thick" by many "brothers". So from what I see, the word is subjective and has different meanings to different people. If a fat woman approaches you saying she is thick, kindly say "sorry you're not my type" and walk away. Don't get all mad because she doesn't agree with YOUR definition of the word thick.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
For what it's worth LI, I knew exactly what "brother" meant.

I laughed my butt off at your opening post. Yeah, some women will be offended, but you can't please everyone all the time. I would also like to add that if a woman has a large gut, please cover it up with appropriately sized clothes.

Peace

On a second note in the same ball field if a "large" type lady is showing her sporty new camel toe can you please re-frame from your urge to show that terrible fashion know as the camel toe....

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian

A fat woman can think whatever she wants about herself, any woman can. heck any person can. What does it matter to you? Fat women can't have supurb T&A? They absolutly can.

Like I said, I am fat and I have been called "thick" by many "brothers". So from what I see, the word is subjective and has different meanings to different people. If a fat woman approaches you saying she is thick, kindly say "sorry you're not my type" and walk away. Don't get all mad because she doesn't agree with YOUR definition of the word thick.

ok so which one are you? you're fat and yet many brothers have called you thick. again, which one are you? pick one. i pick fat. actually you can't choose because you have already called yourself fat. so just disregard the choice.

how can a fat woman have superb t&a when a massive gut (that is oh so doomed to remain there) overshadows the t? while a fat woman's t's may very well be superb, the gut blocks out the appreciation of them. and after seeing large t's and a massive gut, i know right off the bat her huge, unsightly, cottege cheese, a will be outta control to.

finally, i do kindly turn down fat broads. however i can't help but feel irritated when they confuse lard with very fine t&a. i mean the differences between the 2 are obvious, but they just can't seem to realize it. anyway, im through discussing this.

Originally posted by LordInfamous
case closed.

quoted for emphasis

[edit on 31-10-2007 by LordInfamous]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

WOW!! and I bet your such a charmer with the thick "broads" with your smooth talk to....

I don't even know why I should let the opinion of ONE such shallow human being bother me...

I'm taking my superbly fat T&A on out tha door babe!

LOL!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by undiscoveredsoul

Eh don't let him get you down this is the same guy who got a bucket of poo thrown in his car by some angered woman. For the record your pics looked pretty good to me.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jovi1
reply to post by undiscoveredsoul

Eh don't let him get you down this is the same guy who got a bucket of poo thrown in his car by some angered woman. For the record your pics looked pretty good to me.

first of all thanks for the compliment! and second of all... poo thrown in the car?? Oh that must have been priceless!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
You, kind sir....are NOT my brother... It offends me.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Again, this is all based on perception...YOUR perception. There are plenty of people who do not see it that way. Some people are disgusted by a bigger tummy and some are not, it's all personal preference. Haven't you ever heard of the phrase "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"?
What you find unattractive, another person will find georgeous and vice versa. Your perception isn't the only perception.

Yes I am fat, and I make no excuses, but that doesn't mean I am not beautiful. Why can't a fat girl have confidence in herself and think she is beautiful just like anyone else? Why is that such a crime? So much for this thread not being offensive, you have just made many prejudice remarks towards people (especially women) who are overweight.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jovi1

lol nah man that didn't happen to me. although with all the hate i've recieved for simply speaking my mind, i'm pretty sure a lot of you WISH it happend to me. but i (as you will) will let you think that it did, so that it will make you and everyone else who got po'd feel better.

also, when i got on the unsightly, cottege cheese roll, it was all in fun. just jokes. nothing serious.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by LordInfamous]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join