It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Group Manipulates Vote Machines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The widespread use of electronic voting machines has severely undermined the integrity of elections in the United States. Behind the companies that make the voting machines is a small and secretive group of men, including a well-known U.S. senator.

Exclusive to American Free Press
By Christopher Bollyn

The mid-term elections have been described as �revolutionary� due to the unusual success of Republican candidates while a president from the same party occupied the White House.

www.rense.com...

[Edited on 28-11-2002 by William]

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 04:42 PM
link   
OK.
This is the original link to the article.
www.americanfreepress.net...

But most people who have try to read it already have given up because you have provided a dead link. plus it's not even the proper link.
Next time William if you could just ask me to change it then I will do the change. ok
I don't like it when people just take things over with out consulting those involved. I know that you have lots to do watching over the ATS forum so ease your load next time by sending me a u2u instant message and I will change any of my post if they breake the rules of the ATS message board.

[Edited on 28-11-2002 by clive]

join