It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible show of propulsion??need expert opinions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... i would appreciate it if the proffesionals got a look at this but if it is real this is a very interesting and revealing video it looks like it could be faked though considering the level of awesomeness

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Think of the inertia (you would need a canceller). Nice video up until the time it just zips off. Some sort of warp speed. I would think that those lights would be on in order for it to hover unless it has like 2 different types of propulsion.

[edit on 13-6-2007 by Cydonian Priest]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
bob lazar talks about a propulsion system like that i think....except it involves the ship tumbling

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I always did enjoy Bob Lazar and his speeches. If you are interested you can see them on youtube. But yes you are right about what he said. This would be revolutionary, if we could figure out how to master it. Who knows? Maybe we did, they just move to fast to see.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
its interesting how that happenned its what i always thought "jumping to warp speed" would look like but thats kinda what makes me think its a hoax

[edit on 13-6-2007 by justanothergangster]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
That and you would have thought the guy would have taken this video to the news station or something, not post it on youtube. That is how you test if your editing skills are good, post on youtube, see how many believers you get. I personally liked this video, it's just it would seem like it would take more time in order for it to reach that speed.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I seem to remember reading that this was a fake some while back. (although a good one).

ps...can I have some stars too! They seem to be all over the place here.

apologise for sarcasm....

Try searching for other sources of this clip and you may find the thread, article or report that informed me it was a hoax.

To comment on the clip though....if it WAS real, maybe they are in a self contained "space/dimention" seperate from the earths gravity and remain unharmed from the inertia, or they're flat as paper after all those "Gs".

Maybe that's why these aliens are so hard to spot here on earth.

Great clip though innit?

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
You can have stars when you give stars here is for a fantastic contribution to this thread +5

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Everybody is practicing there computer graphic skills on youtube.

Can I join the star club now?

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
*sigh* Get in here earth2

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
lol the stars are great...take all of them you want....but yeah i was a little busy but ufo evidence website said he thought it was a fake and i cant seem to find any place else where anyone has seen this and youd think that someone else wouldve seen it it being over suck a densely populated area....oh well...this is the closure i needed anyways thanks

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Sorry, I wasn't trying to offend.

BUT.....how can you give eachother so many stars and where is the fantastic contribution?

Not much discussion here about "propulsion" theories.

A posted clip from "YouTube" that I'M SURE was a hoax. (see below)

If you really want to "Deny Ignorance". Please, at least, do your homework.

From THE John Ritzmann...4/9/2006:
It's a hoax. Poor camera matching in the beginning, really poor. It's a superimposed CG. Youre right when you say you can see the pixels in the disc, which you dont see anywhere else. One would also expect the disc to be in roughly the same focus as the building, or better. It's real fuzzy, most likely due to poor masking.

One of the original ATS Threads here

There are plenty of other links if you just SEARCH.

I always search before I make a new post.

So do I get my stars now for "Denying Ignorance"...

Better luck next time, why not start a thread to discuss "propulsion systems", I'm sure it would generate good interest and would be interesting stuff.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
NEIN! Don't stop now! More videos!

www.youtube.com...
This amazing video footage is alleged to have been leaked from the Area 51 secret military base in Nevada, by a high ranking Military source who worked within the complex. The UFO was allegedly captured on Military cameras and shows the mysterious object to change shape and move around erratically. At one point,the object is seen to cover 13 miles in just
6 seconds, making extensive changes in velocity and performing maneuvres that no aircraft, that we know of on this planet, are capable of doing even with today's technology.~~Youtube

www.youtube.com...

This footage was filmed in 2004 over mexico by military personnel who were looking for drug smugglers flying private planes they thought they had something when this happened, they managed to capture on film this amazing encounter with upto 11 ufo's whilst flying in there aircraft, this footage has since become very famous and mexico even came out to the public and admitted the story was very true and are now taking the ufo issue very seriously. The footage speaks for itself!!! (more) ~~Youtube

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Anything O'Hare related:

MSNBC countdown
www.youtube.com...

UPDATE - UFO over Chicago O'Hare airport (2007.01.07)
www.youtube.com...

O'Hare UFO Witness Interview and Sketch (CNN, 2007.01.06)
www.youtube.com...

Read latest update from NARCAP.org:
www.narcap.org...

Unedited Chicago Tribune News Video.
Original News Video:

Jan. 7, 2007 Chicago Tribune Update:
www.virtuallystrange.net...

More Updates:

Government Fails To Look Into O'Hare UFO (01.23.2007):
www.purdueexponent.org...

O'Hare Airport UFO Eyewitness Report (Jan.10, 2007):
ufos.about.com...
"Around 16:30 hours, a pilot made a comment on the radio about a circle or disc shaped object hovering over gate C-17 at the C concourse in Chicago."

Jan. 8, 2008 Chicago Tribune Update:
www.chicagotribune.com...

-----------------------

First original report on NUFORS, Nov.13 2006:
www.nuforc.org...

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
i dont see why not www.youtube.com... the arizone triangle ufo 1997

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This could easily be a faked one but here it is
www.youtube.com...

EDIT: Hong Kong video, skip till near end
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... shiznit look at this one

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by justanothergangster
www.youtube.com... shiznit look at this one

looks as though it travels via same way the original video did albeit somebody slowed it down

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I think this is fake. It looks really fake.

Ram

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
isn't that from last year?
I think we debunked it a bit...

This is old news..

- It's the lights and the wobble in the beginning... I think thats the short story...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join