It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Map points to Madeleine's body'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

'Map points to Madeleine's body'

www.news.com.au

PORTUGUESE police are investigating claims that Madeleine McCann's body lies buried in deserted scrubland just 14km from where she was abducted.

An anonymous letter claiming four-year-old Maddie was dead and her body was hidden under rocks was sent to Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf on Wednesday.

De Telegraaf said the letter was similar to one it received last year which had indicated with some accuracy the site where two missing Belgian girls' bodies were discovered at the end of June.

"We received an anonymous letter with a map in it marked with the spots where Madeleine was buried.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I hope this proves to be bogus, but i fear the worse.. one consolation is that it is better to find the body, then maybe the Parents can get some closure, and bury the little girl respectfully. I despise any case as disgusting as this, but the decision the 2 parents made about not accepting offered inhouse childcare will haunt them for the rest of their lives, May Maddy Rest in peace.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
What is the story with the head of the Police investigation being arrested on charges relating to an earlier child abduction ?

Is there a link here ?

Whilst I hope Madeline is still alive, I doubt it and actually hope it is not a hoax. A hoax would be more evil than the abduction in some ways.

I don't expect the parent's marriage will survive all this. It is so sad and tragic.

join