It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yikes! Arab translators cheered Sept. 11!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   

WASHINGTON � In a shocking revelation, an FBI whistleblower claims some Arab-Americans translating Arabic intercepts for the FBI spoke approvingly of the terrorist attacks on America more than two years ago.

Former FBI translator Sibel D. Edmonds says translators of Middle Eastern origin working for the FBI's Washington field office maintain an "us"-versus-"them" attitude that's so strong it may be compromising al-Qaida investigations.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

This is the potential for a huge problem! How can we fight terrorism if our own translators may have terrorist sympathies?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mycroft

Former FBI translator Sibel D. Edmonds says translators of Middle Eastern origin working for the FBI's Washington field office maintain an "us"-versus-"them" attitude that's so strong it may be compromising al-Qaida investigations.

And you are surprised ? Me, I'm surprised that you are surprised.

I know we can hear in the news that " we're all brothers " , " They aren't different from us " , " we have to be open minded ( I hate that expression, especially because ONLY 1 side has to be open minded.
) " , and many others BS.....

And because of the liberal news network " help ", most of the peoples failed and are still failing to understand that there is a civilisation, cultural, political and religious clash between the Middle-East peoples and " us " ( and probably not only with " us ", but also with the rest of the whole world too ).

Then I ask you : What were you expecting from " them " ?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I knew several people of Arab extract that were happy about 911. Some just smiled and others were more open about it.

Oh well life is cheap in that part of the world anyways.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
TheNeo: "Oh well life is cheap in that part of the world anyways. "

Hey, try to stick to talking about things you know about.

Is life cheap in the Middle East? Including Israel or are you just casting a wide net only on Arabs or only on Muslims?

Doesn't the US justice system execute retarded people, minors, and hundreds of prisoners every year? Doesn't Western entertainment glorify death and killing and crime (ever watch COPS? Almost anything on FOX?)?

How much violent crime is there in North America compared to, say, Jordan?

"I knew several people of Arab extract that were happy about 911. Some just smiled and others were more open about it. "

So you walked up these "Arab friends" of yours and asked them what they thought of 9-11 and some said they were happy and some just smiled.

I suspect you're actually a liar. Every single Arab I know (far more than you) thought it was a tragedy. Some said that it was understandable backlash for all the imperial US policies in the past but NONE of them said that it was a good thing for so many innocents to die.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Another FBI "whistleblower"? Is this the same whistleblower that constantly gives false information about suspected terrorists? Like, including the name of an innocent CHILD on the FBI terrorist list? Really, I wouldn't take any of these "whistleblower" clowns seriously.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo
TheNeo: "Oh well life is cheap in that part of the world anyways. "

Hey, try to stick to talking about things you know about.

Is life cheap in the Middle East? Including Israel or are you just casting a wide net only on Arabs or only on Muslims?

Doesn't the US justice system execute retarded people, minors, and hundreds of prisoners every year? Doesn't Western entertainment glorify death and killing and crime (ever watch COPS? Almost anything on FOX?)?

How much violent crime is there in North America compared to, say, Jordan?

"I knew several people of Arab extract that were happy about 911. Some just smiled and others were more open about it. "

So you walked up these "Arab friends" of yours and asked them what they thought of 9-11 and some said they were happy and some just smiled.

I suspect you're actually a liar. Every single Arab I know (far more than you) thought it was a tragedy. Some said that it was understandable backlash for all the imperial US policies in the past but NONE of them said that it was a good thing for so many innocents to die.

You know I'm getting tired of the left wingers at this site and their ability to attack me with little or no fear. It is obvious why they do this and why they think they can get away with it.

sorry man but people I knew included palestinians. Maybe you are one too?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Yeah, 4 Israelis were caught cheering the destruction of the WTC as well, and quickly released. I don't seem to see you too worried about that though.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

1) You know I'm getting tired of the left wingers at this site and their ability to attack me with little or no fear. It is obvious why they do this and why they think they can get away with it.

2) sorry man but people I knew included palestinians.

1) Bha, don't worry man. Liberals have allmost lost the political fight. So now they're crying everywhere & everytimes ( anyway that's what they allways did, isn't it ?
).

2) Congratulations. You win a SUV. And if you're friend with some American Natives, your SUV will be brought to you full options. Special Bonus : Full insurance package 4 your SUV if you can prove that you've also a friend who's black ( or Asiatic ).

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
In regards the Israeli's dancing on the rooftops after 911 I have been pushing this for over a year now not only at this site but others on the web.

I am of the belief that 911 was in fact a MOSSAD run operation.

Believe me I am not fan of Jewish interests despite what anyone thinks.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
In regards the Israeli's dancing on the rooftops after 911 I have been pushing this for over a year now not only at this site but others on the web. I am of the belief that 911 was in fact a MOSSAD run operation.

Hu ? Where did you see this ? Do you have a link ?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNeo
I knew several people of Arab extract that were happy about 911. Some just smiled and others were more open about it.

Originally posted by John Nada
Yeah, 4 Israelis were caught cheering the destruction of the WTC as well,

What a shower of bastards these people are - three thousand died and these gits were happy ???
No matter who caused 9-11, the fact is that thousands of people died and that is not a cause for celebration.

join