It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: The Battle of LA, Supposed UFO Attacked by US Army

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotanybob
And what I meant was..If there was an object in the sky that night that was slow moving or motionless for that amount of time..With the amount of AAA being fired at it..It would seem reasonable to me that they could of at least hit the object a few times.

Can't shoot down a cloud. And the cloud only got "bigger" and more solid after people kept shooting at it. More smoke from the AA rounds.

After all 3 people were killed on the ground that night from falling shrapnel.

No, no. Read the newspaper reports. Two people died as a result of traffic accidents during the blackout. One died of a heart attack. Some shrapnel did kill a few cows, though.

Hey, did you know that a UFO was also detected on radar about a month later, on March 23, and they had a similar blackout? Nobody shot at the cloud in March, though. I guess they were suitably chewed out after the first time.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'm just glad that the Drone stories are getting more attention than this. I wouldn't have it any other way

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
wow, first i've ever heard of this.

they must really have wanted to keep this quiet.

great find. S+f

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cydonian Priest

Actually have spoken to people who witnessed this first hand. They have been distrustful of our government ever since!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I've always wondered about that incident myself. The video is interesting, but it's hard to make out just what they're firing on in the video. Although the spot lights are definatley fixed on a target. Of course they started denying it was a UFO that they couldn't shoot down. Imagine what would happen if the citizens of the United States felt that they're armed forces couldn't protect them, and then throw a UFO in the mix-shear panic!!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I feel it necessary to link to the current BOLA Thread here, seeing this thread arise on the ATS Page today...

Especially due to the repeated claims found in this thread, that there is no evidence to be obtained from the BOLA case.

In point of fact, the BOLA case is filled with evidence, perhaps more evidence than in any other case I've yet examined.

For those interested in a more thorough examination of the Battle of Los Angeles, please read the following thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The linked thread expands the investigation to focus on the entire data set from the case, while this thread seems to focus mainly on the video for analysis. Far better evidence exists in this case, and it is the opinion of this author that without examining the complete data set, solid analysis of a case this complex is next to impossible.

-WFA

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join