It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Downtown Salt Lake??? Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Ok, you titled this thread "UFO Over Downtown Salt Lake??? Video".

Then, state right off the bat, that it's a blimp ? Why ?

Why give such a mis-leading title to a thread.

You posted pics and video of a KNOWN blimp, then threw out a teaser.

That is wrong.

Disgusted,
Lex

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
As posted earlier. It's a Hyperblimp. A remote controlled blimp. Nothing UFO'ish about it. He even has a link to news UFO stories on his page which are his blimps.

Hyperblimp homepage

Didn't notice a previous post on it. Very very cool. That answers my questions.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well, it is quite obviously a type of airship, albeit a more retro looking one. Doesn't look like any modern blimps, looks more like a Zeppelin even.

But still, definitely an airship.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Lex,

The news site posted it as a UFO, I was just stating the Disinfo the media is putting out there, I was honest and unfront about it, Thats why the title says UFO Over Downtowns Salt Lake??? < Questions marks, As in is it really a UFO? No, I provided video, let you be the judge.

Peace

Edit: Spelling

[edit on 13-6-2007 by dawgjay]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
You knowingly gave this thread a misleading title.

You KNEW it was a blimp.

YOU put this in the UFO forum.

YOU are responsible for this (IMO) deliberate misleading of the
ATS readership.

You.

Noone else.

Lex

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
First of all...."Lighten up, Francis!"

Second of all, consider what could be done if you paired this technology with actively adaptive LCD arrays...

Invisible, virtually invisible, certainly at an altitude above 2,000 or 3,000 feet.

Perfect spy vehicle!

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Originally posted by newtron25

First of all...."Lighten up, Francis!"

Speaking to moi ?

If so, ponder this scenario :

I title a thread " Proof of Alien Implants ??? "

Then post pictures of the scars from my hip replacements.

In my opinion, I'm a hoaxer at best. Liar at worst.

What say you ?

Lex

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Okay, how about this: "Lighten up, O'Reilly!!!"

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hey I saw this in the news last night. Everyone knows its just a blimp. I definately wasn't expecting any talk about it here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
You knowingly gave this thread a misleading title.

You KNEW it was a blimp.

YOU put this in the UFO forum.

YOU are responsible for this (IMO) deliberate misleading of the
ATS readership.

You.

Noone else.

Lex

Lexion this was on local fox news nyc last night and they stated that it was indeed a ufo. Air traffic did not see it on radar and noone knows where it came from or who owns it. As the news caster said "Very strange".

As another poster said before, this is crazy that after 9/11 that we have something of this size just flying around, not knowing where it came from and who is in control of it.

edit: I know it looks like a blimp obviously, but why are the media calling this a ufo and not a blimp???

[edit on 15-6-2007 by Starwatcher]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Round up:

The is a case of weird happening taking place during strange times. We are in the middle of a war on terror, a war on people through violent and psychological warfare.

Seeing something this large, weird and scary (for some) is going to make people in this present day flip out.

However, if you consider the immediate reality of a) My heart is still beating after I just ate that Big Mac, 2) the jeans I just bought from Old Navy are still pretty much stain free, 3) my rent isn't due for another week...

When you look at the over all picture, I think a big shiny something-something can be downgraded to "Wasn't that somethin'" as opposed to "Call the National Guard! Call the White House! Helppppppp!!!'

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Originally posted by Starwatcher

Lexion this was on local fox news nyc last night

I've re-read the title of this post 3 times to make sure my next statement
is true and accurate.

No where in the title of this thread does it mention the news.

It says UFO.

Then in the OP, the poster says right off that it was a blimp.

Mis-leading.

So, knowing that it was a blimp, this person KNOWINGLY titles this
thread in a mis-leading way.

Thanks,
Lex

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Lexion,

If what the person was looking at was a blimp, of some sort and of some kind and yet a brand new aircraft, then it wasn't misleading.

The person reporting was given creative license by using the term UFO, and in reality, if that person was not an aeronautical engineer or someone who specializes in blimps, then they really couldn't be for sure what it was.

That would then make it a UFO - an Unidentifiable (though probably knowable) Object.

Enough already.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Please read This

Notice the date. Neat, huh ?

Newtron, I know we don't see eye-to-eye, but give the personal jibes a rest, ok ? I'm pretty good at giving better than I recieve.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Please read This

Notice the date. Neat, huh ?

Newtron, I know we don't see eye-to-eye, but give the personal jibes a rest, ok ? I'm pretty good at giving better than I recieve.

Regards,
Lex

A mysterious blimp-like object seen hovering over Salt Lake City on Wednesday was a small craft that was being developed by a resident – when it lost power and drifted over the valley, according to police.

The silver, zeppelin-type object was seen by dozens of witnesses at approximately 8:00 a.m. Witnesses reported that the object appeared to be approximately 100 feet long, but authorities say in actuality it was less than 30 feet in size.

~~~

That clip was from that article. I like to include text when I can so that everyone reading the thread can be in on this.

If you were a resident, which is who the reporter was delivering information for and from their perspective, its most possible that you wouldn't know about new blimps, and the word UFO could have been included to allow for their mistaken identification of that flying object.

Misleading, only if you don't go any further than the article's title.

Sorry if that's too personal, and frankly, I am genuinely sorry if my jibes are too personal for your tastes.

I'll try to tone them down.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dawgjay

I seen the video of this blimp "ufo". If you just click through a few pages of youtube videos on the subject, you'll find almost as many blimp ufo, or cigar ufo, or long ufo videos as many as there as orb ufo videos. It actually a very common thing.
There's a lot of speculation on this blimp ufo, most of which confuses me a LOT, because I dreamed of the EXACT ufo the night before i searched the video at all. In nearly every video, or piece of information of this blimp ufo matched my dream to a T..
There's a few things that I really search hard due to personal experience, and this was one.

These blimps (if not the salt lake city blimp, of which, salt lake city has a very sacred mystical history, but "blimp ufo's" in general) these blimps have a tendancy to light up very brightly, so bright, that they're white. I seen one, while awake this time, about a month ago for the first time.. It was a dark ass rainy day, but I looked up, and there it was, so bright, and white, it was lighting up the air around it practically. I tapped my mother's shoulder, told her to look up, but the bright light on the "ufo" went away, it was now dark, and then it slowly flew behind some clouds. In some of these videos the blimp is lit up just like this.. in other videos its a silhouette (like a dark shadow due to distance) of the ufo.

In some videos the blimp has a multi-colour glow to it, which happened in my dream.

A man claims to have made a toy blimp (basically). He said that it's so small you actually pack it up in a brief case. I went onto his website (don't remember it, sorry, but if you search around enough, like I did, you should be able to find it, if you search the right "words"), and the blimps pictured on his site were the exact same as my dream. In the detail of a "sapper" looking thing in the rear of the blimp, near that, are little tiny wings as the rear also.

In some sort of speech, a man on stage (in a video) shows pictures on a projector of the "ufo blimp", where the back had a single propeller (of which in my dream turned very slowly, also, in the dream, this propeller somehow ended up being the "zapper" thing, of the blimp remote control toy guys site. This is extremely confusing to me.

A person, made a whole blog.spot on "a ufo he seen at a football game" He had a bunch of pictures on his site of the "blimp ufo" where electrical looking colours surrounded the ufo. Also an other picture where a bunch of orb ufos exited the blimps back (or top). Both details, I seen in my dream. The confusing thing to me... is it a ufo, or an experimental toy some dudes made in his backyard, or some secret spy blimp?

I truely believe it's not anything but a ufo, because I asked for them to "come out" while I was drivin that rainy day, and I begged for a response in dream that one night.. And the dreams details all fell into place..
I can't deny whats before my eyes, I have no reason to lie, I'm just trying to get this out as much as possible.. because all of this happened, and it's amazed my mind ever since, along with other little events of my life.
This blimp ufo, and a few other events are the few out of the many, but these few drive me nuts, because there's no denying that it happened. I got the details of these subjects from no way, of which are "the events".

So let me say this to end this rant.. There is something out there, we are proof of that. All life itself, is proof of that.
Also, there's no way for me to get the information of these blimps that I had. I didn't search for anything. The only thing I knew was "cigar shaped ufo", and I wished for a responce, and I got what I did. if they are truely not of this world, they'll communicate.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join