It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kevin Trudeau and Area 51?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Kevin, bro, I hate to call you out in front of these people but, come on! You still haven`t learned that complete honesty is always the best policy. While I respect that you have become semi famous (which puts you in a position to do some amazing things if you had the proper motivation and the right ideas) I have to ask, are you really happy? It`s rhetorical, Kevin, I already know the answer... we all do. We all understand that you can`t say certain things in books you are profiting from, but if they`re true why not give the information for free via this website (for example) and the riches will come in another, better way. I could be wrong and you could just be a close friend but I`m still pretty certain it`s you. A guy who talks about A51 in his books most definitely has an avatar on the worlds premier conspiracy site. It would be too much of a loss in profits NOT to pursue an avenue crowded with so many... how to put this nicely... wishful people. You`re also forgetting, I KNOW you "K-dogg". That was your nickname in prison, was it not? I`m not calling you a piece of crap or anything, just shape up your act. There may not be much time left to turn things around, and you only get one chance at this lifetime...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
nightmare_david I don't know why defending someone makes me obviously a person who works for him or him but I don't take it as any kind of insult as clearly I wish I could have den the things he has done. But reading forums online of people who know a hint here and there about someone and think they have the entire story of the guys life makes me want to go out of my way to defend him. It's so easy for us lazy asses on our computer to sit around on our computers and bash people we are jealous of.

We can all be jealous he guy has made a fortuine off of doing something he loves and is saving lives and improving peoples lives as well. How many of us can say that about our jobs? Hell tha majority of us hate our jobs and lots of our jobs screw over people on a daily bases. The closest thing anyone can come up with is "oh his books is crap and I didnt like it" or "hes a scammer and just wants your money" yet virtually everything he recommends (products wise) he doesn't make # on.

And every complaint without exception so far has been abou nothing more than repeating he same old bull# misleading stories higher companies like the FTC have put out to discredit him. I have yet to see a complaint saying "I tried his recommendation and it did not work, I was scammed" It's actully the opposite the only time an actual product or cure is mentioned its by a person who has tried it and it worked terrific. So when it comes down to it, sure there will be a few who dont like his book, you cant plese everyone. Return the book, toss it out, or just forget it. Im sure your life will be uneffected by the measly $.01 - $30 you spent on a book you decided you were unhappy with.

As for working for him I would if I had the chnce there is no doubt, But I am a roofer in Minnesota who had my eyes opened by him and it only started with him. I learned about a lot more people like him, it just started with him for me. KT is an american hero, and I hope he keeps up what he is doing, and Im not the only one.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GINetwork
Yes I have only posted in a few sections about KT. Is there something wrong with having a certain interest? Im sure there are plenty of people who only comment in the section they are interested in...

Show me one other person who only posts in threads concerning one single topic, The only one is Micheal Horn, and we all know why he was here.

And Tilok your comments of those situations are so vague the ones that I have read about are a few you mentioned are misleading and worded exactly the same way I see everywhere as to make sure it's focused as one point of view.

Vuage? I gave names, dates, reasons and amounts, there is nothing "vuage" about it unless you have blinders on or a hidden agenda.

KT was limited in his first book on what he could say and it was also watered down due to threats from the FTC. DIDNT STOP HI FROM PUBLISHING IT ON HIS SUBSCRIPTION BASED WEBSITE, DID IT? They told him if he said certain things like "Coral Calcium cures Cancer" by law wether its accurate or not it is illegal to claime that anything other than a drug can cure prevent or treat a disease. It doesnt matter the accuracy or the results if it has not been passed by the FDA as a drug it can not be claimed to cure anything that has been labeled a disease.

And here we go again.

Please don't start with all that "He wasn't allowed to say certain things" crap.
I like how you are essentially saying "It doesn't matter if it does what he says or not because he shouldn't be saying them."

As for any of you who have dealt with court system you should completely be aware of their #ed up system in some cases. You get multiple choices and not everything is in your favor. In one case you could be charged for something (and never did anything actually wrong but be charged because charged simply means you are being accused) Than your lawyers or the courts will give you multiple decisions that usually benefits both sides. These big governments can easily drag these charges and court hearings out for months and years easily costing trudeau a lot mroe than the 2million he settles for in which ever case. At least provide both sides of a story if you are talking about an individual.

Sorry, ill explain his side now;

Kevin was selling false hope while pretending to be a doctor and obtaining multiple credit cards under false names. The government decided to put a stop to it through the legal system. However, that didn't stop him as he went on to do the same things at least 2 more times after being told it was illegal and immoral.

Hope that helps.

I have personally used his memory system and I can only speak for myself as it does help a lot. I am glad i bought it and I still use it.

Says the guy who apparently only joined here to help sell more copies..

His books have helped me personally in clearing up some old debt and doing it a lot cheaper than I would have before I read the books and I have lost weight through the things in his natural cures as well as eliminate my ADD and ADHD that haunted me.

Again, says the salesman.

His first book was watered down due to what he was told by the FTC. The fact he shared what he did and had to o so using the website was up to each individual themself if they chose to subscribe. It's not like anyone had their arm twisted to do anything.

Bullcrap on a stick. If it is illegal to write it in a book then it is illegal to write it on a website. Why he would charge people outrageous amounts of money to look at his so called "illegal material" is beyond me.

The truth is he can write everything in his book that is already on his site if he were truly interested in helping people.

Most people who seem to comment in the negative way have read everything they know elsewhere and have yet to actually even try the books or products or the recommendations in the books. How can anyone have a relavent opinion about a product if they have not used it themselves.

I beg to differ, I was suckered in by this book while it still costed about 50 bucks.

I am very glad that I came across his books and tried the things inside before coming across sites that claim hes the evil person he is because I dont know what I might have done had I created an opinion about him based on others opinions who seem to parrot what they read elsewhere. If someone is unhappy with his books that is completely understandable as you can't please absolutely everyone everytime. But at least if you are going to try to comment on a subject at least read about both sides of the story and actually use the product or read the book and in this case i would think you at least need to try something in the books to verify if it works before creating what you would call your own opinion. This is exactly what I did myself and it is why I do try to give this guy the credit I think he deserves. I like his books, I like his products and I do recommend anything he promotes as well because I have yet to personally see anyone be unhappy with a product I have heard of through KT. It's actually almost always the exact opposite. They always are extremely happy and just like me soon after start promoting those products to our friends.

Ummm, why are you mixing up "he" and "I" when talking about Kevin Treudeu?

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Tiloke]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Yes I have only posted in a few sections about KT. Is there something wrong with having a certain interest? Im sure there are plenty of people who only comment in the section they are interested in...

Show me one other person who only posts in threads concerning one single topic, The only one is Micheal Horn, and we all know why he was here.

And Tilok your comments of those situations are so vague the ones that I have read about are a few you mentioned are misleading and worded exactly the same way I see everywhere as to make sure it's focused as one point of view.

Vuage? I gave names, dates, reasons and amounts, there is nothing "vuage" about it unless you have blinders on or a hidden agenda.

KT was limited in his first book on what he could say and it was also watered down due to threats from the FTC. DIDNT STOP HIM FROM PUBLISHING IT ON HIS SUBSCRIPTION BASED WEBSITE, DID IT? They told him if he said certain things like "Coral Calcium cures Cancer" by law wether its accurate or not it is illegal to claime that anything other than a drug can cure prevent or treat a disease. It doesnt matter the accuracy or the results if it has not been passed by the FDA as a drug it can not be claimed to cure anything that has been labeled a disease.

And here we go again.

Please don't start with all that "He wasn't allowed to say certain things" crap.
I like how you are essentially saying "It doesn't matter if it does what he says or not because he shouldn't be saying them."

As for any of you who have dealt with court system you should completely be aware of their #ed up system in some cases. You get multiple choices and not everything is in your favor. In one case you could be charged for something (and never did anything actually wrong but be charged because charged simply means you are being accused) Than your lawyers or the courts will give you multiple decisions that usually benefits both sides. These big governments can easily drag these charges and court hearings out for months and years easily costing trudeau a lot mroe than the 2million he settles for in which ever case. At least provide both sides of a story if you are talking about an individual.

Awww, the f word, musta got to you huh? He was not "simply accused" like you claim, he was found guilty multiple times and had paid at least 3 million in government fines. That number excludes he monies he has paid out in private settlements.

Sorry, ill explain his side now;

Kevin was selling false hope in the form of fake cures and techniques while pretending to be a liscenced doctor and obtaining multiple credit cards under false names. The government decided to put a stop to it through the legal system. However, that didn't stop him as he went on to do the same things at least 2 more times after being told it was illegal and immoral.

Hope that helps.

I have personally used his memory system and I can only speak for myself as it does help a lot. I am glad i bought it and I still use it.

Says the guy who apparently only joined here to help sell more copies of the book.

His books have helped me personally in clearing up some old debt and doing it a lot cheaper than I would have before I read the books and I have lost weight through the things in his natural cures as well as eliminate my ADD and ADHD that haunted me.

Again, says the salesman.

His first book was watered down due to what he was told by the FTC. The fact he shared what he did and had to o so using the website was up to each individual themself if they chose to subscribe. It's not like anyone had their arm twisted to do anything.

Bullcrap on a stick. If it is illegal to write it in a book then it is illegal to write it on a website. Why he would charge people outrageous amounts of money to look at his so called "illegal material" is beyond me.

The truth is he can write everything in his book that is already on his site if he were truly interested in helping people.

Most people who seem to comment in the negative way have read everything they know elsewhere and have yet to actually even try the books or products or the recommendations in the books. How can anyone have a relavent opinion about a product if they have not used it themselves.

I beg to differ, I was suckered in by this book while it still costed about 50 bucks.

I am very glad that I came across his books and tried the things inside before coming across sites that claim hes the evil person he is because I dont know what I might have done had I created an opinion about him based on others opinions who seem to parrot what they read elsewhere. If someone is unhappy with his books that is completely understandable as you can't please absolutely everyone everytime. But at least if you are going to try to comment on a subject at least read about both sides of the story and actually use the product or read the book and in this case i would think you at least need to try something in the books to verify if it works before creating what you would call your own opinion. This is exactly what I did myself and it is why I do try to give this guy the credit I think he deserves. I like his books, I like his products and I do recommend anything he promotes as well because I have yet to personally see anyone be unhappy with a product I have heard of through KT. It's actually almost always the exact opposite. They always are extremely happy and just like me soon after start promoting those products to our friends.

Ummm, why are you mixing up "he" and "I" when talking about Kevin Treudeu?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Seems to be quickly escalating to a two-member argument here...

To get back on the track, and as to why this is in the forum it's in...the real issue here is whether or not KT has been to Area 51. So, we have to examine the facts.

KT's claims (as stated in this thread) are simply that he's had access to Area 51, and that there are things he can't tell us about.

Now, lets look at what we do know....

1. Admitted fraud, such as the doctor impersonation.
2. A history of marketing informercial products.
3. No details of the A51 visit.
4. Convicted criminal.

In any UFO-related claim (or A51 claim), the reliability of the witness is the first litmus test of believability. In this instance, it is hard to validate KT's credibility here, and without further supporting information on his side, this claim is VERY hard to substantiate or believe....

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
i do apologize for letting my post get off topic but as for KT in the A51\, he does have intentions of writing a book about A51 eventually and I am personaly excited about it. He has mentioned he hasnt done it yet because of credibility. He did the books h did first to try to reach as many people as possible. Not all of us are interested in alien talk (I am) and for a lot of people if he were to write that kind of book first you can probably guess how his image would be portrayed in the media. It wouldnt need to be criticised as a scammer because for most people the alien topic would make him look like a loon wether he was telling the truth or not.

As for the responce before yours. I was directed to this site through the topic of KT, of course my first few posts were going to be along the same lines, If you want to disect it into more than it is thats fine i guess. I gave my opinion just like you do im sure, thats the entire point of this site is it not?... But instead of keeping strictly to the topic somehow you target me personally instead of what it is im talking about. So instead of continueing going back and forth I get your point and the way you feel about the topic or me and I am fine with ending it here. I also apologize again for dragging off topic on the thread.

<< 1   >>

join