It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian 'ninja' arrested in Italy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Italian police have arrested a Russian "ninja" who had been spreading fear across farmlands in the north of the country.

news.bbc.co.uk...

This just doesnt seem realistic. I thought the whole ninja fad went away. It seems some are still taking this very seriously and it is indeed a reality of sorts. Just when you think you know what's happening in the 'real' world this sort of thing just makes you laugh out loud.

Of course to those he robbed and terrorized it is not that funny.

[edit on 13-6-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
lol it sounds like a bad movie title

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
ninja fad?....once you a ninja the only way out is in a box

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
That story is just too funny.
I nevered heard of ninja's escaping on bicycles before.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
LMGDAO!Was this by chance the inspiration for the movie"BEVERLY HILLS NINJA" in which a totally incompetent ninja chris farley attempts to use his ninja skills?Stealth?Bicycle?

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the Fight Science on national geo? The show was about a bunch of fighting styles and how much damage they can do, there was a ninja, boxer, tae kwon do, and some other karate types.

They had these balance stools up and the ninja easily beat everyone else in balance, and the ninja did a special bunch that killed thr crash test dummy.

So a real ninja can be dangerous

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Actually my best friend is studying to be a ninja. He is taking tai jitsu. I think I spelled that right. He's all excited about being able to dissapear into a puff of smoke. Anyway, Ninja's are alive and real. Go ninja warrior!

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Not doubting ninja training(if it still exists racerzeke.But i think most of us agree this guy didnt graduate!

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

When asked about his chosen disguise, he told police he had been inspired by his boyhood idol - Robin Hood.

Gotta love that part! Any of you ever read/see this Russian version of Robin Hood?

The fascination with ninjas is far from over, there are still ninja v. pirate parties at universities across the US regularly! I vaguely remember recently some guy getting arresting running through campus at night wearing his ninja suit because some lady who wasn't familiar with those kind of parties called the police.

Good stuff, "the farmer was held at arrow-point" :p

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
its funny though i always expected me to be the ninja getting arrested but alas......anyways very intersting story but he wasnt a real ninja.....ninjas dont get caught

top topics

join