It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video & Evidence There Was No Controlled Demo

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

Within 24 hours the news was specifically telling us that although it was thought that there was explosives "it turns out there wasn't" .

When I went back to work 4 days later talk of bombs was discouraged if you were ever a cop you know in what sense I say discouraged.

Rookies are not looked at too fondly for the first year.

The only time I ever talked to someone about it they said to forget it.

Its very easy to get hurt in NYC and bad things happen all the time.

Why did I assume they would think I am crazy even though I know what I heard?

I have been a proud reader of SELECTIVE articles at Rense.com since it was called Sightings.com.

I can tell the garbage from the truth as its really not that hard.

I had read up on OKC. and Gulf War syndrome and JFK.

I knew about SGT Terry Yeaky.

When I told some M.O.S about him they could have cared less and told me I was a nut for even thinking it "

It was a very sad and angry time to bring up a conspiracy theory and there was a strong sense of unification amongst New Yorkers that was a priority.

When that was gone I started reading and here I am today.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

The NYPD is very concerned with its members mental health that I can assure you of.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fowl Play
if thermite was used,you would see bright light coming from it like an arc welder,

[edit on 13-6-2007 by Fowl Play]

you mean exactly like this?

www.youtube.com...

Thermite was also found microspopically in debris from both towers and building 7 as well.

all 3 were a Controlled demo.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SButlerv2

You have me 85% of the way there. Are there still 4 areas of "work" coming out of the academy? and what are, or were they?
I am again sorry for being a pain in the ass about this but I really want to have a credible sources of what happened to WTC 7.
Maybe for some, a cops testimony is no more reliable then anyone elses but being a non-survivor of "discouragement" myself, I would tend to believe someone that has been in that same position but was smart enough to both "survive" and still hold to their belief.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SButlerv2

I read your thread and postings. Sounds good to me. I just wish we could find some way to jam these questions or find a smoking gun that the media couldn't ignore. I can't even convince my family to watch the CT stuff. Their faith in this administration frustrates the hell out of me.

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join