It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitehouse Pentagram, is it really there?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Ok I know the Whitehouse pentagram image has been seen by just about everyone with a computer and eyeballs. Alot of deractors claim that because the streets do no all connect into a perfect star, and that the bottom tip of the star is not complete; it does not exist. And that the pentagram is just an optical illusion seen by people who spend too much time on conspiracy websites.

A closer picture:

As an anology to explain why it can and does exist, I'll cite the street layout of Sandusky Ohio, which many of your are already familiar with.

The street layout of Sandusky appears to have an implied Compass and Square design seen here:

And here's a satellite map closeup (tilted for a better view of the layout):

As you can plainly see, the streets do not come anywhere close to drawing a complete square and compass, and the street map does not line up with the red superimposed square and compass I added to the image.

Why would I present to you this potentially damning evidence against my case? Simple, the square and compass were a planned part of the street layout, despite the fact that the completed city layout did not use 100% of the design.

Here is the satellite image with the street names so that you can confirm that the image is the same location as the square and compass city plan.

You have to admit that the Pentagram in the Washington D.C. layout is much more defined than the Sandusky layout. Only a tiny portion of the 5 pointed star is missing, while in the planned Sandusky layout a much larger percentage of the symbol is missing. Once again I realize much of this has been covered before. I am only using these two images to prove a much larger point.

I believe that this example shows us how a plan to imbed a symbol into an image, advertisement, or even city layout can be quite different than the original design, but still hold as much meaning for the enlightened few who know what's what and what it means.

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

Cug

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViolatoR
I believe that this example shows us how a plan to imbed a symbol into an image, advertisement, or even city layout can be quite different than the original design, but still hold as much meaning for the enlightened few who know what's what and what it means.

My theory is the folks who see the arrangement of streets in D.C. as a symbol for something are in fact creating something new. In other words it's a symbol that has meaning just for them.

What I can say as someone who is heavily into the occult.. that symbol means nothing to me.. even if the streets were connected it's still malformed.

If you wish it to be malevolent in some way, fine, but don't claim to speak for anyone else.

Anyway who's to say it wasn't created to draw attention away from the "real" NWO.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
My theory is the folks who see the arrangement of streets in D.C. as a symbol for something are in fact creating something new. In other words it's a symbol that has meaning just for them.

What I can say as someone who is heavily into the occult.. that symbol means nothing to me.. even if the streets were connected it's still malformed.

If you wish it to be malevolent in some way, fine, but don't claim to speak for anyone else.

Anyway who's to say it wasn't created to draw attention away from the "real" NWO.

I think I see what you are saying.. that we dont know what it really means if it even means anything at all, and all of our interpretations will inevitably be wrong. (?)

I think the problem people have is that the pentragram has so much negative connotations and that these people believe the United States was founded on some Christan principle; and this star is an affront to God+Country in that way. Although these people should really note that this city has the most astrological symbols of any other city in the world, and heck, so does the Christian Bible for that matter.

I'm not speaking for anyone else, though I'm not sure what you are getting at.. (The "enlightened few" I meant to be whoever added the symbol, not those of us who try to decode it..)

You know, now that I look closesly theres a giant N-W-O drawn into the streets just above the pentragram! OMG!

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a924.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...

Hrrrrrmmmmmm. Look at what those circled letters spell out. Hope you have a dollar.

[edit on 6/13/2007 by Spoodily]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
the picture is really blurry but im guessing the letters you are referring to are "A S N O M" which has no significance to me. what are you trying to point out?

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
That pic was taken with my camera phone. It doesnt like close up photos. But those letters spell Mason, using the compass and square symbol. I think it's neat.

Just agreeing that there probably is some truth to the threads topic as far as symbols being laid out using planned structures.

[edit on 6/13/2007 by Spoodily]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Could you post a picture of the plaque in DC, showing the architect and intent of the street layout of Washington please? That would certainly confirm it for me.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I think the problem people have is that the pentragram has so much negative connotations and that these people believe the United States was founded on some Christan principle; and this star is an affront to God+Country in that way.

Some people may think that way, but they would of course be in error. The Pentagram is simply the Pythagorean symbol representing the elements. I agree with you that it probably has negative connotations with some folks...but it shouldn't.

I also strongly oppose the idea that the United States was somehow founded on "Christian principles". George Washington himself made clear that it was not. The nation was founded on the ideals of classical liberalism and the Enlightenment...which many Christians at that time were actually opposed to (and still are!).

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
L'Enfant drew city plans for Paris, England and Washington D.C. which all included the "Tree of Life." And if you know how to draw the tree, you know about Metatrons Cube and all the shapes encoded therein. It even includes a tesseract, or cube withing a cube representing a 4th dimension beyond the 3 dimensions represented in all the 3-D shapes, the Platonic Solids, that are part of Metatrons Cube. The dodecahedron was one of the most highly kept secrets of Pythagoras. (And now is seen to be the actual shape of our universe.)

The dodecahedron is formed from 12 pentagonal faces inside the Flower of Life, which also contains the Tree of Life. So it goes without saying that a city plan including the Tree of Life (drawn by a guy who already tried including the Tree into 2 previous city plans) may also include a few Platonic solids, or at least a few of the faces; such as the pentagonal face which is the top of the dodecahedron, which has the typical 5-Pointed Star shape we are all familiar with.

Metatrons Cube:

Cube with Dots representing the 10 sephiroth of the Tree of Life:

Washington D.C.:

Click the above image to go to a clickable map with the sephiroth and outlines showing the Tree of Life and parts of Metatrons Cube. Go ahead on click on the dots, some show interesting connections to their sephiroth.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
This is my first post here. It may be of interest to know that Daniel Burnham, the architect who redesigned Chicago after the great Chicago fire, was a Swedenborgian, and that his design of Chicago was based on Swedenborg's vision of "the Holy City." Carol Lawson is writing a book on the influence of Swedenborgians on Chicago. They also founded the Parliament of the World's Religions, and I believe Burnham also designed the Columbian Exposition for the Chicago World's Fair.

A favorite Chicago-area building of mine is the great Baha'i Temple designed by Louis Sulllivan, combining Gothic and Moroccan motifs. The Baha'i faith was founded in what is now known as Baghdad.

Stillpt12

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
You know, this brings up a question I have always had about MY downtown where I live. The streets are not North and South nor are they West and East. The downtown streets are "swiveled" in a direction I cant even explain. I need to do a Google Earth look at my downtown to see if there are any symbols in our streets.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillpt12
This is my first post here. It may be of interest to know that Daniel Burnham, the architect who redesigned Chicago after the great Chicago fire, was a Swedenborgian, and that his design of Chicago was based on Swedenborg's vision of "the Holy City." Carol Lawson is writing a book on the influence of Swedenborgians on Chicago. They also founded the Parliament of the World's Religions, and I believe Burnham also designed the Columbian Exposition for the Chicago World's Fair.

A favorite Chicago-area building of mine is the great Baha'i Temple designed by Louis Sulllivan, combining Gothic and Moroccan motifs. The Baha'i faith was founded in what is now known as Baghdad.

Stillpt12

Welcome to the boards, and this thread!
I read a book set in Chicago that was partly about the worlds fair, and the architecture sounded quite interesting and made me wish I was there to see it. Thanks for the info, I'll have to check it out.
Heres a pic of "The Plan" for Chicago:

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
16th street is the true Meridian of DC. Notice Meridian Hill Park on 16th St. Using that as a central axis, we are aware of the symmetry inherent in the layout. Dupont Circle corresponds with Logan Circle, and Washington Circle corresponds with Mt Vernon Square. Although the mirror image of New Hampshire Ave is missing, we can simply draw it in, through Logan and Mt. Vernon.

interlude.20m.com...

Now, we notice that there is now formed an apex (Point A) of a triangle. Incidentally, the angle formed at this point is 72 degrees. 72 is significant because it is exactly 1/5th of 360. Therefore, it naturally forms 1/5th of a pentagon. Incidentally, the pyramid on the $1 bill is made up of 72 blocks.

If we use Dupont and Logan as the natural corners of this pentagon, we can draw an entire pentagon. If we extend the edges of the pentagon so it forms a five-pointed star, we get this image.

interlude.20m.com...

The bottom point ends exactly at Point B (where Constitution and 16th Street intersect). Point B comes up again later.

interlude.20m.com...

interlude.20m.com...

Knowing that 16th St is the meridian, the equator would be K st (Notice on the unadulterated map how K St. is three times wider than any other parallel street). So let us make the intersection of 16th and K our Point C (Center). Now draw a circle around Point C, where the radius of the circle equals the distance to Point A. With this new Circle 1, we see that incidentally, the two sqaures that flank the White House fit perfectly in the lower hemisphere of Circle 1. The lower corners of the squares also touch at Point B. Altogether, we get a circle, square, and triangle that reside perfectly together.

interlude.20m.com...

Also, Washington Circle, Point B, and Mt. Vernonform a right angle. Knowing that the right angle is part of the symbol for Freemasonry, we have the symbol superimposed over the city as well, indicating that the Freemasons, naturally, were involved in the design of Washington, DC.

interlude.20m.com...

However, were the Illuminati also involved? If we see Scott Circle as an eye in the triangle we saw before, we have the Eye in the Pyramid, a symbol of the Illuminati, and also found in the Great Seal on the dollar bill?

interlude.20m.com...

[edit on 19-6-2007 by America Jones]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
awesome thread, flagged and bookmarked.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Wow good job America Jones!

I was just thinking how the 16th street meridian could be 1+6=7 because Washington D.C. is located along the western 77th meridian. Along W 77 degrees, 00 minutes, and 33 seconds.

And the 72 blocks of the pyramid is interesting because in the precession of the equinox, one of the most highly guarded ancient geometrical secrets, it takes 72 years to complete one degree in precession. And 72 is half of 144, like the 144,000 day baktuns in the Mayan calendar. With 13 baktuns total, like the 13 levels of the pyramid seal.

Anyways, got me thinking.

Oooh! I just realized that Scotts Circle is the "eye" of the pyramid, and coincides with one of the "Sepheroth" of the Tree of Life pattern on the D.C. layout. The sephiroth is called Da'ath and is usually left out of most Tree of Life designs. It is a hole in the tree, separating the top 3 sephiroth (trinity of god) from the rest of the tree. This represents the fall of man from God. Daath is also called the Abyss and is asociated with "hidden knowledge" and the planet Uranus.

Interesting stuff!

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I don't want to take credit for these diagrams. They have an interesting history. I can't tell you how I found them (as in, I don't recall the search process that led me to them - they were hidden), and I can't show you where I found them (as in, the page doesn't exist anymore and isn't in archive.org or Google's cache). I also haven't found these diagrams anywhere else on the Internet.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Less blurry pic:

New Disorder of The Mages in Color:

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
You might find this book by David Ovason interesting: The Secret Architecture of our Nations capital
I've got the hardcover version which is titled as "The secret zodiacs of Washington DC" and I don't know if there are differences other than the name & binding. David Ovason also has a book out about the symbols in the dollar bill.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a movie just came out about this as well, called "Riddles in Stone." It's very in depth.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Count
You might find this book by David Ovason interesting: The Secret Architecture of our Nations capital
I've got the hardcover version which is titled as "The secret zodiacs of Washington DC" and I don't know if there are differences other than the name & binding. David Ovason also has a book out about the symbols in the dollar bill.

Thanks for the link, I better save it right away so I remember to finally buy this book!

Originally posted by scientist
a movie just came out about this as well, called "Riddles in Stone." It's very in depth.

Oo Oo! I have the first movie these guys made, I've been waiting for this one to come out, yay!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join