It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are we in a matrix world?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
hey if noticed some things about the world that dont add up and iv seen weird things that mite lead to us being in a matrix like world and we are always being wached by a highr race.

first look at the tech we have...how did we come up with the TV and the PC and how did we make it it seems almost that we had help or something els made thim

and some things about the eorld are weird..just look at the sky... it dosnt look real it looks like a xtremly advanced graphic game

and i think that some of us and arent real... one day i was in the riding in the car in trafic and i looked at the car ahead of me and the right tail light had staticed out then whent back to normal..any one think thats strang

dont worry this is wat I saw and think their is probly a good caues for the things i saw and noticed

and when i typed this my sences started going crazy like somethings waching me REALY MAN IM FREACKED RIGHT NOW

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Don't worry man everythings going to be all right and as for the matrix world it's just your magination running full steam it seems.Take me for instinst I have written 3-4 threads and noone has even read the most important ones.Maybe it's matrix world that don't want to here the truth or something like that.I will keep my eye out on what you write in the future.Ha Ha!! Don't get paraoid.Your friend in this matrix world.General T.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hey TheBaldEagle,

Yeah.

The Matrix doesn't appear to have a spellcheck.

This is an awesome thread!

TheeOwnLEYSainWon

Originally posted by TheBaldEagle
hey if noticed some things about the world that dont add up and iv seen weird things that mite lead to us being in a matrix like world and we are always being wached by a highr race.

first look at the tech we have...how did we come up with the TV and the PC and how did we make it it seems almost that we had help or something els made thim

and some things about the eorld are weird..just look at the sky... it dosnt look real it looks like a xtremly advanced graphic game

and i think that some of us and arent real... one day i was in the riding in the car in trafic and i looked at the car ahead of me and the right tail light had staticed out then whent back to normal..any one think thats strang

dont worry this is wat I saw and think their is probly a good caues for the things i saw and noticed

and when i typed this my sences started going crazy like somethings waching me REALY MAN IM FREACKED RIGHT NOW

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Well you might be a psychopath, this is not an insult, you seam to have a wall blocking you from realizing you are not the only one in the world.

And its just plain old ignorance (lack of knowledge,again not an insult) why you cant comprehend how things around you work, because you never felt the need to find out how they work.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
^^^^

although i do agree with you,

the mind is a strange thing.

considering everthing that we feel, smell, see, all our senses are given to our brain through a series of sensors.

if our sensors were actually a machine feeding that section of our brain, we would never know if we were in a matrix or not. it would be our reality as we know it.

[edit on 13-6-2007 by tom goose]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose
considering everthing that we feel, smell, see, all our senses are given to our brain through a series of sensors...if our sensors were actually a machine feeding that section of our brain, we would never know if we were in a matrix or not. it would be our reality as we know it.

It's been shown by use of MRI imaging that the exact same visual-perception centres of the brain will 'light-up' when the study subject both physically views a tangible object, and when the subject is asked to recall a mental image of that same previously viewed object...the physical world and the imagined world are one in the same.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
hey i get your points and i guessi do have a big imagination i do get prety weird dreas sometimes but still i think that wer in a matrix world and that some of us arent real or are them

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by citizen smith
exact same visual-perception centres of the brain[...]both physically views a tangible object, and when the subject is asked to recall a mental image of that same previously viewed object...the physical world and the imagined world are one in the same.

Why is that unusual? Since both cognitive functions are relying on visual cues; shape, size, color, etc. In your example, the second condition, "previously viewed object", is not an imagined object.

I don't think your example supports your thesis sentence.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

some of us arent real or are them

Don't take this badly, but.....you're one of the "aren't real" ones. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Wow, amazing grammar. Come on man, don't get so excited that you forget to re-read your posts. Take a little time to dive into your thoughts before rapidly typing them down. Just chill out, think it over, and write it out. One thing I have noticed here in my time at ATS (member and as a lurker), it is very very difficult for a thread to be taken seriously when the OP has terrible punctuation and grammar.

Like saying "hey" at the beginning of a post. Just a thought, interesting idea though. I like your psychic thread as well, brought up some interesting thoughts/memories of my own experiences with deja' vu.

-Droops

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If you think that none of the is Real, then you very well could be writing your posts directly to "Them". Telling Them that you are in on their game. Not a good move there.

But then again, They already know what is going on in your head. They know your every thought, and as long as it amuses Them to observe you, you'll be okay.

It's when They get bored with you that They'll flush you.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The "Matrix" theory in various forms has been covered on ATS.

Example

Search is our friend.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   

We did get help with these, in the form of huge military budgets trying to crack the Enigma and early screens for Radar etc based on oscilloscope screens (i think)

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
The modern world is an enigma for many people, we can thank the education system for that. Televisions and computers aren't really that mystical if you take the trouble to understand the principals behind their functions. I recommend that you visit howstuffworks.com

As for your matrix theory, it's based off of old metaphysical theories. You can't really prove it one way or the other, just like solipsism.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I think their really is a matrix and it functions on many different levels. From the esoteric to the exoteric, from organized religion to secret society mystery religions.
I think I actually woke up one time, and one thing for sure "THEY" aren't grey like everyone says, "they" are more like puke green and they seem to take orders from very tall blonde guys with greasy hair and nazi like regalia & uniforms.
I could go on but its too unbelievable.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
go on man i want to know and see if it explains wat i saw

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
id think this would get more posts

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Yes, we are in a matrix world and Criss Angel knows the truth! Muahha, Muahahhah, MMuuaahahahahahahah!!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join