It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please tell me how to astrall projet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
ive always been intristed in this type of stuff so if you could tell me how and what it feels like i nwould be eternally gratfull

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
In case you haven't noticed this board is full of OOBE stuff. If you are too lazy too look op the right thread, notice the search function...

Think before you ask.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Well when i was younger i would take lots of drugs at the weekend i noticed by tuesday i was having some really amazing oobe's.

I even asked my GF to place a number on a card in an envelope i knew the number the next morning.

Im not saying go take loads of drugs just that it worked for me.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 13-6-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I only managed to astral travel twice in my life and that was in my youth when I was meditating quite a lot to still my mind.

One experience was actually as I was awaking from sleep so I should not count that.

The other time I had been meditating in darkness for some 15 minutes and stilled my thinking, then suddenly I thought about a lady friend.

Like a rocket I felt my consciousness flying across the city (at night) and I saw the city pass beneath me. In an instant I was floating outside her home and just by being curious, moved towards whatever features i felt curious about.

My consciousness drifted inside her house and floated through the house, up and down the stairs.

I had never been there before. Nor had she ever told me about her house. Next day I totally freaked her out by telling her about the experience and telling her things about her home that nobody could know.

Try meditation for several months and then experiment. I suspect it is something similar to remote viewing.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The thud of coming back into the body, must be really weird.

For me i will just wait till i die, to experience whatever it is out there, in these sorts of things.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I bought a book on 'How to astrally project' a good 20 yrs ago and have tried on numerous occasions since then to project also remote viewing. Most techniques involve 'seeing yourself or pictures' before willing yourself into them.

My problem is that i cannot consciously conjure pictures in my head. I have always had vivid colourful dreams which I can often remember but they are more knowledge memories not picture memories - if that makes sense.

More recently I have started wondering about the potential of 'evil' (for want of a better/ more accurate word) taking possesion/ control while in meditative/oobe state.

Maybe this means I have no pyschic or whatever potential or perhaps just a blocker?

Anyone got any ideas on either other ways of viewing/projecting or more interestingly why I may not be able to see pictures - would be so helpful if I could - memory tricks aswell mainly rely on pictures and associations.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Actually the first of the two experiences which I had. The one which i didn't recount, I saw myself asleep in bed before I rentered my body. It was a jolt. I was aware as it happened.

I also had a head on car crash once whilst not wearing a seat belt. Though I had no serious injury, at the exact moment before impact my consciousness jumped out of my body. That was freeky.

PS Johnb

My experience suggests that it is not something which you use the consciuos thinking part of your brain top do. It is near impossible to "direct" astral projection, but once in an AP, your curiousity can drive you around.

Rather one needs to still the mind and then after it is very still but alert introduce the topic you wish to remote view.

[edit on 13-6-2007 by sy.gunson]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnb
I bought a book on 'How to astrally project' a good 20 yrs ago and have tried on numerous occasions since then to project also remote viewing. Most techniques involve 'seeing yourself or pictures' before willing yourself into them.

My problem is that i cannot consciously conjure pictures in my head. I have always had vivid colourful dreams which I can often remember but they are more knowledge memories not picture memories - if that makes sense.

Anyone got any ideas on either other ways of viewing/projecting or more interestingly why I may not be able to see pictures - would be so helpful if I could - memory tricks aswell mainly rely on pictures and associations.

I can not help you to 'see' pictures in your head, I am not good at that also. Also the meditation way is useless for me. I am more a dream worker. There is one simple technic I read somewhere that worked right on my first or second attempt and triggers all: vivide dreams, lucid dreams and obe's but can also trigger unpleasing false awakenings and hypnagogic hallucination.
In that technic you set an alarmclock on irregular and for your body unpredictable intervalls. You start with about 4 min intervall and rise it to 20min then back to 4min. The whole thing is set to keep you between a sleeping and awakening state. Your body and supconcious mind gets in total confusion. Because I believe this can not be healthy if you do that often I only tested that methode 2 or 3 times. The experience I made then was absolutly worth it I have to confess. But I don't know if it can be good if someone uses this methode for more than for testing it out once.
Well I have to check if I still have the link to it somewhere.

Edit add the link:
I believe it was this:
www.saltcube.com...

[edit on 13-6-2007 by g210b]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
binural beat technology by Robert Monroe will assist the development of the OBE

Monroe Institute Residential Programs

For More Information on Monroe Institute Programs, visit their website at monroeinstitute.com...

Gateway Voyage

The Gateway Voyage is a six-day intensive program designed to provide the participant with tools that can enable:

development and exploration of human consciousness
deeper levels of self-discovery
expansion of one's awareness
willful control of that awareness
communication with and visits to other energy systems and realities.
The Monroe Institute and its Gateway Voyage program are not designed to give pre-set answers. In fact, it is our sincere hope that graduates of the Gateway Voyage program leave with a new and ever-expanding array of questions, and that the tools we provide empower them to find their own answers.

The Monroe Institute does not provide a new belief system at the Gateway Voyage. Individuals from all walks of life, professions, and a wide variety of religious backgrounds have attended without encountering conflict regarding their beliefs. The only philosophical point we ask you to consider as a serious possibility is that you are more than your physical body. However, there may be times when you are asked to look at different overviews. It will be your choice to evaluate and accept, reject, or remain undecided as to the validity of those overviews; and through direct experience to realize your own Knowns.

The out-of-body state and tools that may be utilized to achieve this particular state of consciousness are covered in the Gateway Voyage, but that is only a small part of the program's overall scope of self-awareness and self- empowerment. TMI cannot guarantee a conscious out-of-body experience during, or subsequent to, a Gateway Voyage Program - but can offer tools that can help you toward that end.

The Gateway Voyage consists of progressive, guided Hemi-Sync® exercises (about 5-6 a day), application sessions, group discussions, and informal lectures, as well as free time for socialization and interaction with other participants.

thegatewayexperience.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
You'd have to have been born with that capability. Astral projectors are born that way. No one else can becomw an astral projector.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
Well when i was younger i would take lots of drugs at the weekend i noticed by tuesday i was having some really amazing oobe's.

I even asked my GF to place a number on a card in an envelope i knew the number the next morning.

Im not saying go take loads of drugs just that it worked for me.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 13-6-2007 by h3akalee]

* knck knock knock*..its the cops

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
You'd have to have been born with that capability. Astral projectors are born that way. No one else can becomw an astral projector.

umm...yea....no

everyone has the ability. everyone astral projest alittle (even if its for two seconds) every night. the problem people have is not doing it...its remembering it

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
* knck knock knock*..its the cops

Yer i really have no idea what you are saying ? Like the cop's will be knocking at my door ?

LOL if yes then sit back and relax old timer i am saying a method that i found totally as a side affect of something i did that yes was not legal.

Shock horror!

Have you ever heard of jimmy hendrix my friend ? Maybe you should look him up along with the alpha jerk theory.

Regard's
Lee

top topics

join