It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Lee Harvey didnt shoot kennedy, who shot the cop (J. D. Tippit)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Frankly, that's a vERy good question..

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: racerzeke

Consider:
the Italian Carcano rifle wasn't on the top 10 list for accurate sniper rifles. Suppose LHO was targeting the Govenor , and hit JFK by mistake,realized the fat was in the fire, and panicked...
A local issue with national results..

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Another theory which me and a nephew kicked around: For LHO, JFK was not the target, Neither was the Govenor. The real target,[ which was totally missed] was Jackie, a bourgouis symbol of everything LHO hated. His marksman ship scores were so poor, though, that as predicted, he hit the wrong target, a good cover for the real shooter.

Sometimes we forget to allow for alternatives which may clear up discrepancies..

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
In support of the Govener Connally theory, and Oswald panicking..

www.netflix.com...

JFK the smoking gun.

In this illustrated recreation, the authors postulate LHO fired 2 shots, one missed but fragmented off the pavement , nicking JFK, the second hits him in the back and passes on to hit Connelly. and the 3 rd. was fired from the follow up car by a ss agent by accident.
evidence given relies on ballistics and witnesses, anda lot of records digging. Very intriguing. The angles shown, to me, seem to indicate LHO's timing was off trying to get Connelly, and JFK was a victom of incidental fire...
edit on 20/6/14 by Greywolf13A because: Title not shown in the link. I thought it would be.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Here's the skinny LHO shot at jfk this is true cause he said to the media " I ain't kill nobody then the next day he was shot . Wait there's more he did even shoot a gun or did he we'll never know , if he did he missed all together.
JDT was off his beat when he was killed how come he was in the community where LHO lived? The people behind the murder wanted him dead not arrested. Tippet was there looking for Lee Harvey no one knew who the gunman was yet . Tippet had to die so that it would to inrage the local police.when the Dallas police didn't kill LHO they had Jack Ruby do it .
don't believe me the Warren commission gave you proof threw there hearings

edit on 20-5-2016 by MichaelJohnsone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18054557NOBODY SHOT KENNEDY FROM A CAR BOTH THE DALLAS PRELIMINARY AUTOPSY AND THE OFFICIAL AUTOPSY LIST CAUSE OF DEATH AS GUN SHOT WOUND TO UPPER RIGTH FRONT OF SKULL THAT'S MORE IN LINE WITH THE GUNMAN ON THE KNOLL. CHECK OUT THE NIX AND ZURPRUDER VIDEOS . STILL LOOKING FOR ORIGINALS OF BOOTH

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Badge01

There was two for a day. The person who shot Tippet, stop in the store and ran into the theater wasn't Oswald it was a lookalike.
The police already knew where the real Oswald was , that's why they had the fake go to the movie theater. The real Oswald was already in the theater sittin in the balcony. That's why the police brought along the media. Maria Oswald said when they got Lee's body it was missing some scars she knew was on his body. Did the real LHO really died ,who knows
don't go to the wrong people asking questions.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The evidence that Harvey killed Tippet is non existent.

One witness was threatened to testify but LHO definitely didn’t Kill Tippet

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: racerzekeEVEN you know better than that. A real hitman wouldn't go where the police would go look for him. Lee may have been off but not stupid or crazy.the fake Lee was out in the open on purpose, to lead the police to the real Oswald. This is why he deny shoting JFK he didn't take the kill shot it came from the right front

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: plopunisher

Yes I do I can prove that a cop was in on da murder. Don't want to end up like most people who witnessed the murder. This explain why they killed Tippet. That man your talking about could be a cop the shine thing may have been a badge.
Tippet was a cop they have qualify with there weapons at the range it may have been tippet on that knoll that's the reason he died. Tiring up loose ends Witt Oswald and tippet out the way there little secret was safe .

edit on 20-5-2016 by MichaelJohnsone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TH3ON3

The national archives that where you can find them

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I find the theory that Tippit was killed for use as a 'body double' to be interesting. He really could pass as Kennedy with a little tweaking post-mortem.

Tippit was reportedly shot in his right temple -- exactly where Kennedy is argued to have been shot.

Perhaps Tippit was really shot from the back and the two bodies were swapped out?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join