It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok remote viewers...Remote view this...redux!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hmm, I think this might have been what I was seeing, it has a similar shape to a babys bottle, or a table lamp without a shade... Maybe I'm getting the hang of this!

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Yes your last two drawings are considered a hit in my book. The ball and the figure eight bowling pin.

Another poster listed it as a baby bottle, and another had images of "lots of white" and also of a figure eight or bottle shape.

As far as posting multiple images of the target, it doesnt matter, what matters is that there is a link or connection from the session number to the object, whether the object is in a photo or is a tangible object. It kinda doesn't make standard sense if you will. But then again look at quantum physics for some things that don't make sense to us humans as yet...For instance...

In quantum physics, if you observe a particle or sub particle, it behaves differently than the unobserved particle or sub particle. Also there is the thing that Einstein spoke of called "spooky interaction" between 2 particles. He said it was not feasible. We know now that it is feasible, and 2 particles relate to each other, exchange information even, instantaneously, whether light years apart or nearby, we call this now entanglement if you want to look it up...

So yeah we dont know much about this strange area and I think remote viewing is related to quantum physics hence enabling just the random numbers to 'connect' to the target object 'somehow'!

Good job all and excellent sketches, is it possible that without the sketches a likely match would have been made, or would it have been missed..?

[edit on 6/17/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FudgeStix
Hmm, I think this might have been what I was seeing, it has a similar shape to a babys bottle, or a table lamp without a shade... Maybe I'm getting the hang of this!

Yep you were right on with your read of it being a baby bottle. We see shapes in our minds eye, and we assign objects to them, this is where we go wrong with remote viewing, its called overlaying or overlays. Its ok especially if theres a sketch attached to 'reinterpret' of was said to what was drawn.

GOOD JOB

Maybe you could go thru your procedure, if you have one, or you may just be naturally aware...

Another 2 posters listed it as a 'cone', nothing else added to the reading, just that one object, a cone. Good job...here:

Originally posted by piacenza
"Its something shaped like a cone. Lots of white."

and by laiguana:
"I was about to write down my reply, but then I saw this and it is pretty much exactly what I saw too. Perhaps not a 'cone' but something white, that is a container of some sort."

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Ok, I have a complaint and a comment.
With 4 different pictures of the target, there are 4 images that people could have picked up on, or be confused by. I think the image should be ONE photo. Any more and it's confusing to the mind.

Even with only one photo submitted, people would also pick up on the location of the photo, the type of camera used, the user that took the photo and many other things. Professional rv'ers use a moderator to help them 'zero' in on the important features and make sure that the RV'er is not led astray...Also they are 'keyword, professionals at it lol
and we are not. So we tend to see all sorts of distracted stuff, stuff in the room etc etc...

But I must say this rv session even had FEWER responses and yet still some very valid hits!

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Yes! Most definitely the baby bottle would be a hit too!! Amazing!!

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
greatlakes you said:

As far as posting multiple images of the target, it doesnt matter, what matters is that there is a link or connection from the session number to the object, whether the object is in a photo or is a tangible object. It kinda doesn't make standard sense if you will. But then again look at quantum physics for some things that don't make sense to us humans as yet...For instance..."

Well, what I thought was interesting about what happened in my session was each time after I verbally repeated the cordinates and then did some new sketches... each time I did that the main theme had to do with some kind of a sport with a ball where all of them had a rectangle area with lines running parallel to each other that now look like the lanes of a bowling alley.... Just saying that it's mind boggling how the mind works with all of this because that SPORTS theme was the dominant theme in that RV session and it turns out that in fact the final target is a SPORT with a BALL and in this case a Bowling Pin.... which I also had an ideogram for....

-- here's the last ideogram set sketch... the next time (next RV test) I will used a fine tipped magic marker for the lines to show up better but at least you can see parts of those lines and tell that they continue....

And if you look in the sketch set that I did before the last one, it's indicating a man throwing a ball down a lane. And that scoreboard that's above the basket, when I saw that in my inner eye, it showed text including numbers (which is why I jotted down the stock exchange) -- well just mentioning this because in bowling the scores are seen via overhead on a screen over each lane....
Here's that sketch.. the basketball hoop was an error but still shows the on-going theme of my sketches was SPORTS that use Balls. This is what I kept getting in my inner eye visions for the cordinates of the target for this RV run.

[edit on 17-6-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Yea in the audio tutorial, it says that after making your D: declaration (which is basically your initial 1st guess), you're supposed to put the pen down, clear your thoughts, pick up your pen and then re-probe your ideogram, and see if you get a different target or some other detail about your initial guess...

EDIT: I'd even say that the image right above the figure eight one, the whole image, is related to the alley, the pins, and the bowling ball...

Post that image too annotated...sorry I'm multitasking something else atm...

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Well, it's going to take time for me to do everything EXACTLY according to Farsight's RV directions. Some of them, at least to me are counter intuitive and I do admit that my own personal knack for pinning down these targets at the present time are definitely on the erratic side. Hoping to improve in that area....
It's all a matter of practicing these techniques but I suspect that everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses in this area and maybe for me, things will first come in bits and pieces that are somehow related to the target but are not the actual target... but when I stuck with it and did one more recitation of the target number, I finally hit on what the target was so I really am beside myself that this happened in this particular case.

I also should add that after each ideogram sketch group, I did in fact put my pen down on a line or 2 of a sketch to contemplate on it before moving on to do another sketch set.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
There's one more thing about this RV run that I found interesting and it's got to do with that one sketch set with that boy with the sandy hair that I drew that included a red brick building with dark tinted windows in the background and also, once again, the ground/floor area of that view had those evenly spaced parallel lines running in the foreground. And in that inner eye 'view' I hear the boy saying 'I grew up here!" -- lol, couldn't figure out what that was all about at the time when I had that 'viewing' on friday... Well, now that I know what the target is, all of the pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together because I have an old friend whose family owned a bowling alley and now I realize that he is that sandy haired boy in that vision!!
This is why he was saying that "I grew up here!" and that building was the bowling alley -- his dad's business!
Because he grew up working in his dad's business, he eventually went on to compete in professional bowling competitions. He's no longer doing that but I've attended some of his informal competitions here in our area and he's definitely the top bowler around here. Just thought I'd mention this because it's related to the target of this RV run and that one sketch that did for this... I'm just so amazed!!

Here's that sketch group with the boy in it:

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by halocleptic
why not? Great idea btw.

A desk with an old computer. Inside the drawer is something that looks like a paper weight (gray and cold like a polished rock). Also, something that looks like a little league trophy, but its not necessarily on the desk. A glove with a game ball in it is what it looks like. Weird font on the card. The number 5074.

[edit on 12-6-2007 by halocleptic]

Just looking over the posts in this thread again in search for hits or near hits and this one falls in the hit category.
He mentions a paper weight that's like a polished rock.... and a sports trophy and a game ball.... Wow!

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined

[edit on 12-6-2007 by Tranceopticalinclined]

And this one is showing a heavy ball in what looks like a 'lane' in his drawing. There's a lot of other stuff in this one too that's not related to the target but that heavy ball is a hit!

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Wow! We really did get a lot of hits or near hits in this RV run especially considering that there were not that many participants in this test as there were in the other 2.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I should hit myself, because I have refused to sketch any of my 'viewings' and what I had in mind was a small container I have at home that is shaped vaguely like that pin and also white.

Anyway, a lot of people seem to have picked up on this one. Looks like there's a nifty team of remote viewers on ATS. And they don't charge you $250/hr for their sessions.

[edit on 18-6-2007 by laiguana]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Yeah, kinda wished I actually sat down and did a session. I just put down my first thoughts and saw arches. The shape is what got my attention. Don't know what arches and bowling pins have in common, except that they are both curved.

This is fun! I puchased the Ed Dames material many years ago. But, I'll go back and review the material posted in the beginning of this thread.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
external image

Freenergy... wow! just looked at your link for the first time and you would be amazed how many modern Jetson-like bowling alley's there are around the country that were built back in the late fifties and sixties that look somewhat like what's in your photo.
So I think that you were somewhat on track in regards to the target in this thread because of this -- there's a connect to buidlings like this and bowling alleys.
Next time I would suggest that after you 'view' the target in your RV sessions, to continue 'viewing' the target a few more times in that same session by repeating the coordinate numbers and then sketching something down on paper.
But here's a typical bowling alley that are seen all over the country:

[edit on 18-6-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Very interesting. Actually, I didn't do a typical RV session. I read the post and glanced at the numbers. The very first thing that popped into my head was an arch shaped building. I've been to LAX and the Encounter Restaurant/Theme Building is what stuck out in my mind. That building was erected in 1961 as part of the 'jet' age.

Now you've got me excited!

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Wow! So you saw a mind's eye image of that building?? Cool!

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes

Maybe you could go thru your procedure, if you have one, or you may just be naturally aware...

I don't really know if this is a standard technique but it seems to be working for me - I wait until I'm tired and then I sit in my chair and clear my head completely and then I just watch the shapes (the ones you get when you close your eyes, I forget the name for it) and wait for the one that feels right.

Maybe I just get lucky - I hope you'll be doing some more so I can find out!

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hey Fudge!
I just started one up this morning. I think greatlakes would like to be a viewer for a change this time round so for this reason (just saying that it's more fun being the viewer than being the monitor all of the time) I started up a short RV test where the Target results will be posted tomorrow evening.
Here's the link to that thread that I started up this morning.
Hope you will participate in this next run!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join