It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok remote viewers...Remote view this...redux!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

Neat stuff Palasheea! I see the basket, on its side, with the weave pattern as well as the handle half circle in the upper portion of that image...good stuff.

Again another benefit from a sketch. Awesome job all for all the sketches everyone have submitted so far, seeing more occurrences of the sketches coming, awesome

Another thing to remember is that the IDEOGRAM is important as well, I forget which audio section goes over ideograms, but its basically the first scribble made after writing down the session target number. Its this ideogram that the user 'probes' with his/her pen/pencil to 'see' the target more clearly.

THE IDEOGRAM
After saying the SRV affirmation, the viewer receives the target coordinates from the monitor. The monitor must speak deliberately and clearly so that all the numbers can be heard. The target coordinates are two four-digit random numbers, and the monitor places a slight pause between the two groups of numbers. On the left side of the page, the viewer writes the first four-digit
number, then the second four digit number directly under the first.

After writing the target coordinates, the viewer immediately places the point of the pen on the paper to the right of the coordinates. At this point an ideogram is drawn. An ideogram is a spontaneous drawing that takes only a moment to complete. The pen does not leave the surface of the paper until the ideogram is completed. Ideograms normally are simple, but complex ideograms can occur. For example, if the target is near a body of water, an ideogram could represent water. If there is an artificial structure at the target site, another ideogram could represent this structure, and
so on.

Page 24 of the Farsight Textbook...

[edit on 6/13/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
Its something shaped like a cone. Lots of white.

I was about to write down my reply, but then I saw this and it is pretty much exactly what I saw too. Perhaps not a 'cone' but something white, that is a container of some sort.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Some new links here:

Topic: CRV Vocabulary and Process
www.farsight.org...

Topic: Why Scientists and Academics Should Be Interested in Remote Viewing
www.farsight.org...

Associative Remote Viewing (ARV)
www.farsight.org...

I believe we are using controlled remote viewing (CRV) but thie above is ARV, little different, and the above guy uses it to make money in the SP500 markets!

[edit on 6/14/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I saw an arch. Smaller than the one pictured beolow. But in a large building. I'm not sure if the arch is the thing of importance or not, but do believe an arch is nearby. Maybe an entrance? I would have drawn one but I found this image on a google search, that seemed to be close enough at least as an idea of what I had seen:

content.answers.com...

It just happened to be in Chicago, although the importance or relevance of it, I'm not sure.

Maybe the building site, or type ?

Then again I'm not fully tuned in, I'm at work.

[edit on 14-6-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Something boxlike. An apparatus. Camera? Other device? The color orange too, like how molded plastic parts would look like. It's dark around it.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Here's my image

The slanted line came first, then the curved line to the right. I got the impression of a mountain range. But there was something more on the left up near the top. Another level, perhaps? And something dark in the crevasse between the two sides of the image. Then I clearly saw a boat in the lower left.

At one point during my session, I got the impression of green. Maybe the color, but more like the taste of green. Like salad greens. Or refreshing green, mint taste. Then the word monkey came out of left field.

I'm sure it's nothing like the target, but it was fun!

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Just wanted to add without editing my last post that I got a feeling of height or enormity. Feeling in awe of the grandeur.

I'm a nut.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Keep those sketches coming!

Hopefully Ill get my scanner up and running and post my sketches from previous practive RV sessions...gggrrr

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
:/ Need some more RV'ers to try this before Sunday....!

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I gave it a shot this is what i came up with : -

5479 - For some reason, a action figure came into my mind when i was thinking about these numbers, it was also blue, or blue near it. Call me crazy but Powerangers keeps coming up. On a roundish dark table, with a folded paper with a line going across it, from corner to corner.

9084 - This one i struggled with to get anything from, after clearing my thoughts for a second time I got this. A telephone, like a old telephone or a childs play toy one, I also got a notepad near the phone and a book, the letter M came out of nowhere. Also numbers written backwards, that was a odd one, that came really before i tried though.

Looking forward to seeing the results.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
ESTAR:

Sorry for the confusion estar, the RV session target is labeled as an eight digit number. It consists of two, four digit blocks as is the norm for RV protocol to list it in the following format:

XXXX
XXXX

and it denotes one RV target...So you could redo your session if you'd like, using the 8 digits in your reading...Just wanted to clear that up thx!

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I still haven't had time to listen to those lessons and I am still sleep deprived...ugh! I tried the other way I was doing them and here is what I got:

-Main Sketches: circular...a stem or line coming out from one side....one sketch had a line down the middle and the other did not...but everything points to circular

-Other Sketches: looked like an outline of Europe land mass...also had what looked like a nike symbol...and then a '2' or 'z' shaped reverse 's' shape

If I had to guess the object from these sketches, then I would choose:
-A globe of the world or a globe in general
-A fruit of some sort...apple...pear...peach

Out of the choices, a globe seems to be the closest match though.

Wish I could have spent more time on this...but it is still fun to try. I don't really have time to sketch these but my descriptions are pretty simple to follow. Look forward to the results!

[edit on 16-6-2007 by ratboy]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Here are my sketches for this current RV run.

PS -- Uh oh.... I just now looked at the responses for this RV run for the first time since this thread was started and I'm seeing that my last image which is the one of the flower with the text added to it about a fetus or a baby have also been mentioned as possible targets by 2 other members... someone said a flower in a pot and somebody else mentioned a baby bottle.
Well, don't know what to say about this but like I said, I have not viewed any of the posts in this thread except for greatlakes first post -- (that is until now)
Also should add that i was not even going to add the image of that flower because it's not like the other ideograms that I drew where those other 4 have some of the same components. The flower one is a lot different than my other ideograms and for this reason I at first hesitated to add it to this post with those other images. But then I changed my mind because one never knows if it's connected to the coordinate number until one finds out what the target image is.
Could be that I picked up on what's been already posted in this thread in regards to the flower and baby one on a subconscious level; instead of greatlakes target -- yet, there are so few posts here in this thread as it is and I'm finding it interesting that I too got those same concepts. If they really are connected to greatlakes target number then that's great!
At any rate, I did this rv viewing session a couple of days ago but held off posting my ideograms because I was thinking of doing another session but have since decided not too because usually ones first impressions are more apt to be closer to what the target is, if at all, when doing this kind of stuff.

[edit on 17-6-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Goodmorning, where are my results!

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Ok, the session target is....

Click this link for the images in the mediafire folder, thes images were uploaded: 6/12/2007 and have the filenames as listed in my initial post...

Here are the images:

www....(nolink)/imageview.php?quickkey=dm0bz0kmemz&thumb=4
www....(nolink)/imageview.php?quickkey=2nnmnmejuj2&thumb=4
www....(nolink)/imageview.php?quickkey=1zkyknnjddr&thumb=4
www....(nolink)/imageview.php?quickkey=bgelhzztmu3&thumb=4

And here is the description that I wrote about the target:
www....(nolink)/?0ted2yd0tmz

And the description:

The RV target of experiment
is an official authentic bowling pin. The bowling pin has a history! It was taken from an iconic hollywood bowling alley, one that had been there for over 40 years!

Hollywood Star Lanes opened in 1962 and remained Hollywood's only bowling alley for 40 years. Open 24 hours, HSL served as more than a neighborhood recreational facility with a full cocktail bar and killer jukebox, it was also a low-key late night hangout for celebrities and can be seen in the movie "The Big Lebowski".

Friends and fans gathered to bowl their last games and bid an emotional goodbye on August 7, 2002. Ever-popular owner Sam Burnese autographed his entire inventory of bowling pins for a long line of loyal customers. Hollywood Star Lanes will be replaced by an elementary school, but its spectacular neon will soon glow again at the new Lucky Strike Lanes at the Hollywood and Highland development. -- Adriene Biondo

I did not get an autographed one. I went a few days before the official close, with some friends (drunken). The girls we were with convinced a little old man there who happened to be the pin setter of old and now maintained the mechanisms behind the curtain, to give us a tour of the works behind there and gave us some of these bowling pins!

So thats the story behind this particular pin! It is not pristine, it was a working pin, pulled from the lineup at the time. Colors are red white and blue. along with scuffs and scratches, lots, that are brown dark, black in color. There is a small chip in the upper top section of the plastic coating. Pins are wooden inside, with plastic coverings and weightd interiors.

Full text is:
amf, plastic coated, approved, made in U.S.A, WIBC, ABC, AMFLITE II, AMF, control weight, permit number 323, coated with surlyn, pat # 4 445 688.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Ok so lets do it again greatlakes! I swear one night I feel asleep attempting to remote this, I am certain I awoke at some point with this image, I think, it just did not seem right for some reason. What is the building it is housed in as many of us saw the house image. I suppose it is possible we were connecting with each other in the astrals. Thanks this was fun and I would like to do it again.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I GOT A HIT! See the BOTTOM (it's the last one) image in the above drawing -- it's the shape of a BOWLING PIN.... ( and see above that... a rectangle with 'LANES' of a bowling alley.... plus the image above my bowling pin shows a square where the bowling pins would be set up at the end of a lane....

Also, the first four sketches (meaning all except for the one with the flower in it) all have to do with some kind of SPORT... that calls for a BALL.... I also kept drawing a rectangle with parallel lines in it that now look line the lanes in a Bowling alley.... these aspects of this RV run in my ideograms are connected in someway to what the target is too -- a bowling pin -- but the very last ideogram is in the exact shape of a bowling pin!!!

The whole theme in all of the sketches above focus on SPORTS where some kind of a BALL is used..... finally the last sketch is in the shape of a bowling pin.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
Ok, the session target is....

Ok, I have a complaint and a comment.
With 4 different pictures of the target, there are 4 images that people could have picked up on, or be confused by. I think the image should be ONE photo. Any more and it's confusing to the mind.

And not to be a downer, but if you draw 20 different images, there's bound to be something that can be stretched to relate to the target image. It's a little like Sylvia Browne guessing around and then saying, "Yeah, I knew that."

Sorry, that's what I think.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join