It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok remote viewers...Remote view this...redux!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
[color=gold]Ok remote viewers...Remote view this...REDUX!

• Please include any SKETCHES of the remote view target that you make, as these have proven VERY useful in RV results in the past...

• This is a REMOTE VIEWING EXPERIMENT, any remote viewers, new or experienced, please participate in this remote viewing (RV) experiment. Please see the links included (post 2 below) if you're new to the RV world or you want to learn more about it...If you want an RV course, please refer to the audio course (14 hrs) and other documents as well including videos (see 2nd posting)!

1) This remote viewing (RV) experiment is assigned the number:

2) The numbers were generated via random number generator (from here).

3) The number is written on an index card, along with todays date, 06/12/07.

4) No further information concerning the experiment is available to keep the experiment as broad based as possible and as to not limit or have preconceived ideas of the remote viewing target.

===================================================================
THE RESULTS WILL BE POSTED ON 6/17/07

I've posted the exact images of the RV target taken with a digital camera at www.(nolink). These files receive a date stamp upon upload and is server side.

The filename for the photos are in the format: RV01.JPG, RV02.JPG, RV03.JPG and RV04.JPG and the file locations will be given out when the results are shown. In addition I have uploaded a text file description of the target also located at the mediafire website, filename: description01.txt. The files uploaded are not searchable and are marked as private, only viewable to the owner (me) and will be CHANGED to public when results are given out.

[edit on 6/12/2007 by greatlakes]

mode edit: cap title

[edit on 6/12/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
[color=gold]So what the heck is REMOTE VIEWING?

14 hour long audio course! How-to Remote View, Farsight Inst.

Here is an ACTUAL REMOTE VIEWING SESSION page and how professional RV'ers conduct the sessions. www.farsight.org...

Video Library from Farsight Institute Video Library
Textbook, from Farsight Institute Textbook, pdf

STANFORD RESEARCH INSTITUTE (SRI) Remote Viewing Experiments, 1972, Parts 1-4 involving Uri Geller. The experiments are single AND double blind to try to ensure accuracy and validity in the results...
Part 1, www.youtube.com...
Part 2, www.youtube.com...
Part 3, www.youtube.com...
Part 4, www.youtube.com...

Ed Dames video demonstrations, abduction, coldcase
video.google.com...
video.google.com...

Local news interview and RV demonstration
www.remoteviewing.com...
So what exactly is Remote Viewing (RV)? A good question. Even ones that use the technique don't quite know how/why it purportedly works. Here's my information on the topic.

Remote viewing is a kind of extra sensory perception (ESP) for lack of other knowledge about what it is. It's the ability of remote viewers (RV'ers) to locate and 'view' objects, locations, people and even possible to travel space & time with the technique.

Using a set of protocols (predefined rules), a remote viewer can perceive any target, any person, place or object in time and space and any distance or time away. The target can be across town or across the world or across the universe and time and space are MEANINGLESS. A major difference from ESP and remote viewing is that IT CAN BE LEARNED by virtually ANYONE with training and practice.

It was seriously looked at by the United States government in several top secret operations and programs. The following operations were undertaken to study and/or utilize the advantages that remote viewing would obviously afford the users. Such as: Spying without the use of any tangible aviation or satellite hardware, view any secret/unknown bases, enemy or otherwise and many other useful advantages.

The following were some of the known US mil operations names regarding RV, they involve DIA, CIA, INSCOM and Stanford Research Institute (SRI)
Some of the prominent RV'ers are Ingo Swann, one of the founders of remote viewing, Ingo Swann is an artist recruited by the CIA and SRI to conduct remote viewing and to further the techniques. From the WIKI:

• Pat Price, one of the early remote viewers
  • Paul Smith, credited with authoring the CRV training manual
  • Russell Targ, co founder of Stanford Research Institute's investigation
  • Joseph McMoneagle, one of the early remote viewers
  • Ed Dames, formerly associated with PSI TECH, Inc.
  • Courtney Brown, founder of the Farsight Institute
  • David Morehouse, remote viewer during Stargate program
  • Lyn Buchanan
  • David Marks, the critic of remote viewing
  • Gerald O'Donnell - Remote Influencing Reality and Thought

en.wikipedia.org...
    PRG (Stanford) would seal a target in an envelope. This envelope would be given to a group of people who would enter a car. Once they were in the car the envelope would be opened and the target they were to drive to would be revealed.

They would then drive to the target and try to visually send an image back to Ingo. He would then try to pick up on the target and reveal what it was. His success rate was incredible. It got to the point where he would tell the controller where the people were heading sometimes before they opened the envelope.

"I remember once when given co-ordinates on a world map he drew a perfect picture of the island which was the target." (David Garner, PRG, 1967-1976)

And this story of Ingo's RV ability:

Prior to Swann's visit I arranged for access to a well-shielded magnetometer used in a quark-detection experiment in the Physics Department at Stanford University.

During our visit to this laboratory, sprung as a surprise to Swann, he appeared to perturb the operation of the magnetometer, located in a vault below the floor of the building and shielded by mu-metal shielding, an aluminum container, copper shielding and a superconducting shield. As if to add insult to injury, he then went on to "remote view" the interior of the apparatus, rendering by drawing a reasonable facsimile of its rather complex (and heretofore unpublished) construction.

It was this latter feat that impressed me perhaps even more than the former, as it also eventually did representatives of the intelligence community. I wrote up these observations and circulated it among my scientific colleagues in draft form of what was eventually published as part of a conference proceedings [4].

Why/How Does Remote Viewing Work?

I don't think we have a definitive answer to this question as yet.
    No one knows HOW remote viewing it works, only that it does work.

However some theories are presented. One is that it is related to quantum physics and the "Matrix Code". A user is somehow able to tap into the UNIVERSAL MIND or matrix, a sort of universal warehouse of all knowledge.

REMOTE VIEWING AND QUANTUM PHYSICS, Recent Developments and News Bridges To a New World Uncovering the "Matrix code" www.probablefuture.com... and from "The American Chronicle"
    www.americanchronicle.com...

====================================================================
    RV References & Useful Documents:

From Ingo Swanns website:
    Remote Viewing—The Real Story
    www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

THE CONTROLLED REMOTE VIEWING MANUAL
    www.firedocs.com...

Military Controlled Remote Viewing Training Manua (pdf)l:
    www.remoteviewed.com...

Audio Interview, Ed Dames, 1992
    www.remoteviewed.com...

DIA UNCLASSIFIED EXPERIMENT FOIA
    www.remoteviewed.com...

The Stargate Project
    en.wikipedia.org...

An Evaluation of Remote Viewing: Research and Applications prepared by The American Institutes for Research 29 Sept 1995
    psiland.free.fr...

CIA-Initiated Remote Viewing At Stanford Research Institute (SRI)
    www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

FOIA Documents ARCHIVE (lots of articles, scroll down...)
    www.remoteviewed.com...

[edit on 6/12/2007 by greatlakes]

• posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 08:00 PM
    link   
    I like these threads.

I saw a box. Similar to a cereal box. Made of paper cardboard. There is animation on the box somewhere.

AAC

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 08:16 PM
    link   
    That audio is 14 hrs??!!
    Ok, I will listen to the whole thing as this time I want to do this the correct way!
    Thanks greatlakes for all the time and effort you put into this!!

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 08:23 PM
    link   
    Yep and the best part is its free! The audio is really comprehensive, goes over preparing yourself for a session, clearing your thoughts etc. Many of you (and me) have stated that sometimes different preconceived objects come into your thoughts, the techniques in the audio may help there...

It also goes into a sample RV session and lots of practice...good stuff

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:47 PM
    link   
    Since we have a few days...if I get a chance I will try to follow some of those links and try one of the methods there - if I don't get a chance I will try it as I have been...I am still operating on little sleep so I don't think I will do this tonight (though the last two times I had little sleep also). But I think I would only visualize a bed and pillow at this point. I look forward to seeing what happens on this one!

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:49 PM
    link   
    why not? Great idea btw.

A desk with an old computer. Inside the drawer is something that looks like a paper weight (gray and cold like a polished rock). Also, something that looks like a little league trophy, but its not necessarily on the desk. A glove with a game ball in it is what it looks like. Weird font on the card. The number 5074.

[edit on 12-6-2007 by halocleptic]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:53 PM
    link   
    Actually the audio course goes along to this textbook, so refer to it for diagrams and read along with it...I've been digging around that site for awhile now, good stuff there (no affiliation btw...)...

14 hour long audio course
    Here is an ACTUAL REMOTE VIEWING SESSION page and how professional RV'ers conduct the sessions. www.farsight.org...
    Video Library Video Library
    Textbook Textbook, pdf

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 11:49 PM
    link   
    Hello, its been a while for me, and meditation, But I couldnt resist lol,

Not counting on much here, and i didnt read or listen ot the audio, may listen to it before the end of this project and report back with a second viewing, who knows,

the way I have my paper laid out is the discription is at the bottom, as well as the file names with drawings under them, this is what I saw, and kinda changed angels and left some out but their was some reoccuring items, Now I warn you, it seems I may of been looking at yer bedroom lol whether this is what the RVE is about or not,

My mind has a nack for spottin things im not asking for lol, I pick up on peoples surrounding alot heh, or where they focus or congregate.

Anywho, here we are

[edit on 12-6-2007 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:13 PM
    link   
    I've got a number of things I'd like to talk about here but before I continue, I'm doing my best to zip quickly by those target responses posted in this thread so far so as to not see what's in their posts.

Well anyway, first off, I listened to the first 2 audio's of group 1, read up to the 'ideo's' section of those tapes accompanying book and also viewed the first 2 video's on that video page. I must say, this is the first time I've really ever read over any stuff like this -- made some attempts to read over RV techniques that were on another site 3 or 4 months ago or so but that information was so technical, I really had a hard time getting through it; let alone understanding it. It was an RV Manual used by the government... But The Farsight Institute's material is much, much more easier to comprehend because its presentation is so professional and well organized. Thanks greatlakes for posting those links! Considering there are so many RV websites on the internet where everybody claims to be an expert in this area, I feel very fortunate that one member here at ATS actually was able to locate the absolute best RV site on the net that's not only got the most material on it but also does not charge a cent for us beginners to get off and running in learning how to RV the right way!!

[edit on 13-6-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:58 PM
    link   
    Ok, moving on to the next thing I wanted to talk about.... one of the other reasons why I didn't post a target response in laguana's thread was because I had this gut feeling that I had already in a 'future sense' 'viewed' his target 2 Saturday afternoon's ago (june 4) when I gave greatlakes RV test another try to see what more I could come up with. It had something to do with that sketch that I did. I don't expect anyone to believe this but just saying it anyhow...

Now, I don't expect anyone here to be in agreement with me in the information that I'm about to present here because it's just too 'off the wall' I guess or too far of a stretch to say that it's anything significant. But after reading over Farsight's material last night, I'm to find that RVer's can see targets even before the target has been designated yet or in what would be the next RV test! Hence why one of the protocol's in RV is for the monitor to document those time aspects involving the target. Now I understand why that protocol is important. And I think that that quick inner eye scenic scene of that farm field I saw 2 Saturday afternoons ago may have been information from the future! Lol.... still with me? Please allow me to continue...

Soooooo, back to what I was saying before, I had this gut feeling that I had already somehow 'viewed' some aspect of laguana's target especially on the second day of his test where the next day he was going to show his target photo. I really WAS going to post a target response in his thread but something kept holding me back that had nothing to do with his unwillingness to timestamp his target -- there was something else but I could not put a finger on it -- that is until he posted his target and it was then that I realized that I did the right thing by sticking with my gut feeling to not state anything in his thread about what I thought his target was.

And here's why. The following image is the one I posted in greatlakes first RV test only turned at an angle. I guess it's all very subjective and it's for you to decide if it's significant or not, but when I turned my drawing at an angle, it bears some resemblance to laguana's basket.
    -- Notice the criss-crossing lines in the field and also that one line at the bottom of those criss-crossing lines that looks like the letter "L" --- 'L' for laiguana??
    -- it's sort of framing the bottom part of that field.... it's on the lower left... it's sort of looking like the bottom of the basket??
    -- Notice the shape of the white area where that field is in that extends to where those little houses are and above them. See any resemblance to that shape and the shape of the basket?

Here's that picture turned at an angle which includes laiguana's basket too to use for reference:

-- But there's more.... allow me to ask you to look at those criss-crossing lines again that's in that field in my drawing... when I had this inner eye flash vision on june 4th, oddly enough, those lines looked to me like the top of a apple pie when the pie crust is laid over the top of the pie in a basket weave design. I even googled up 'apple pie' to look in googles images to look at a pie that was like this on that same afternoon when I had this inner eye vision of this scene. And as you can see in the below image, I just took a screenshot of my browser 'history' from 2 weeks ago when I did that google look up to look at an image of a basket weave apple pie. (See where the red arrows are pointed) I also googled up 'checker board farm field' because I was so perplexed that I saw a farm field with lines that looked like a basket weave, I wanted to also check in google images to see if there were any pictures of farm fields that looked like that (a checkerboard farm field with a basket weave look)....but could not find anything that looked like that -- and lol, I don't think I ever will.

Well anyway, when I added those lines in the field in an image editor just before I posted that picture in that RV thread 2 weeks ago, I did not bother to make those lines look like a basket weave because I didn't want to fuss with overlapping every other line and so on to make it look like that.... sure it was odd that those lines in that field looked like that, it just didn't seem important to me at that time to include that information.... but now in retrospect, I wish I had.
    Here's a screenshot showing my browser history box from 2 weeks ago... on Saturday June 4th.... it also shows the google's image page on the right of an apple pie that I looked at with that basket weave design ....

So in conclusion, one does have to consider why it's important to put a timestamp on those RV targets, at least in regards to doing online RV experiments like we are doing here. If laigana had put a timestamp on his RV target image at the beginning of when he officially started up his RV test, chances are I would not have had this future 'viewing' of what his target was going to be like.

[edit on 13-6-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 05:19 PM
    link   
    A fish, or aquatic creature.

Dang, another one-liner.

Regards,
    Lex

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:22 PM
    link   
    There are people excited and they want to ascend the stairs to the top of a lighthouse to see the ocean over a cliff.

[edit on 13-6-2007 by pyrolimeade]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:51 PM
    link   
    My first thought as soon as I saw this post was the Theme Building at the LAX airport. I saw arches and the surface was hard. It was noisy and outdoors. Here is a link to the pic...

external image

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:14 PM
    link   
    Subway or maybe I am just hungry. Who Knows.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:36 PM
    link   
    I see flowers in a pot.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:38 PM
    link   
    All I can see is a paper clip and a square white box/paper

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:55 PM
    link   
    Right, lets have a go at this one!

Hmm A table lamp, without a shade or a baby's bottle

A rectangle divided into 2, with one end larger than the other - maybe a window?

a sofa

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:02 PM
    link   
    I made some 'sketches' of some of the stuff I described to help clarify - but since my scanners broken I had to do it on paint and I'm not as skilled with a mouse as I am in pencil

(It's appauling for an art student isn't it!)

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:52 PM
    link   
    Its something shaped like a cone. Lots of white.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join