It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Jones 4 to be filmed around Area 51

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
As my first thread on ATS I figured Id offer a bang. I dont know if this has been posted or not, I do not believe so. Anywho, the beginning of the movie deals with Indy stubling upon Area 51 in 1957 chasing ex nazi scientists. APparently filming will take place in New Mexico and Nevada this month and next. It will be great to see new added interest to Area 51.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
great post cant wait to hear more from this!!!

Got any links or trailers to post?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
That is cool, I love those movies.

I think john hurt will be playing Albert Einstein.

Awesome Albert Einstein, Area 51, and Indiana Jones in the same movie!!

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
just check imdb.com or indianajones.com . this will be awesome!!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Indy in Area 51??

I am SO freekin excited about this. There's no possible way that they'll let the film crew even come CLOSE to the actual base. I'm sure they'll film it somewhere in the Nevada desert and have some special FX that make it look like Groom.

Do you know when exactly they'll start to film? And who's playing Indy? Don't tell me it's Harrison Ford again....

....okay, Wikipedia says that filming is going to start on June 18, and that the movie is going to be released on May 22, 2008. Harrison Ford WILL be returning to play Indy, at the mature age of 64. Wow.

[edit on 14-6-2007 by cagarcia15]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
That is one hell of a scoop if it's true! It would fit really well into the story line as well.

(Just a shame Sean Connery has dropped out.)

Let's get talking about Area 51 during that timeframe... what could Indy expect to stumble upon?

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
www.worstpreviews.com...

YEP. Film to take place around Area 51. Also in other places, but the story will take place in Area 51 (at least for a while).

Also - Sean Connery has backed out of the film.

Crystal skulls are also involved. So are 'Charioits of the Gods'.

Filming in New Mexico, Connecticut and Hawaii.
Rumors of MALTA are also on the internet.

[edit on 6/15/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
i thought that "alien"-themed script was not ultimately chosen for the movie. i'll try and find the link to the actual script....

update: my bad...it seems as if the latest rumors do talk of it being shot around area 51. good news.

[edit on 15-6-2007 by el cid]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I think the writers would avoid the "alien" slant to Area 51's history and put in a good storyline based on experimental Nazi aerospace technology.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
yeah, the script i read had little direct alien involvement....although they showed up at the end briefly.

the script wasn't half-bad...but i see why they passed.

ok, found it.

Indiana Jones and the Saucermen From Mars

its in a zipfile.

[edit on 15-6-2007 by el cid]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Just read that script.

WOW !

You say they (movie execs?) passed ?

Darn shame, I liked it.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Lex

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
God I can't wait for this film to come out, it was the original ones that got me interested in all aspects of mythology \ archaeology etc when I was a nipper.

Only bad thing is that Ray Winston has been cast in it for some reason, don't get me wrong he's good in films such as 'scum', 'love honour & obey' and 'The Departed', but that's becase he plays a typical nutter (and a cockney in the first two). I think him being in this film will take the cream off of it for me, he's a one dimensional character. Anyways, apologies i've gone off topic! It will be very interesting to see what Area 51 and the Nazi scientists are shown as and how the story unfolds!!!!

Exciting stuff!!

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hey guys, glad this has gotten some responses. THey will film around the base, but it will be on the public land near the border/ I think the Area 51 theme will just be a subplot . Not sure yet

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
AW what the hell...it was suppose to be shot in my backyard...why havent they told me about this!

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hope I'm not too off topic, but if anyones interested, heres a pic of a current Indy, taken on set.

images.teamsugar.com...
from Buzzsugar

[edit on 23-6-2007 by Kaiwynn]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Found this
"The opening scene will take place in Area 51 and will have Indy up against Russian agents"

Indiana "ATS" Jones!

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hell yeah if anyone can break into Area 51 its Indiana Jones!! Kinda dissappointed that Connery backed out, I mean come on. ALSO dissappointed that Harrison Ford turned down a 70 million dollar offer by Lucas to make the last 3 Star Wars movies, claiming he wanted to make Indiana Jones 4 instead. Bogus.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Read between the lines peeps (not mine though).

This movie is being released to ready us for future disclosure. It will warm us up a bit. 99% of human population is not ready for disclosure and this is the way they deal with it. Recognizing these things is fun. Just only look at what mass media networks are putting out these last few months/years. You'll see the dim red line laid out by our back alley government leaders.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I'd like to point out the new Indiana Jones film is called "the chariots of the gods".
You have to give it to George Lucas though!!! If it were any other director who are mostly part of the directors guild i doubt this film would even be made, or it would be about some thing completely different.
Universal studios is a part of the government and aids in disinformation.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well. I makes sense. The Ark is rumoured ot be re-appearing in this movie. Where did the ark go at the end of Raiders of the lost Ark? Into a giant warehouse full of crates....

Warehouse full of crates = area 51, anyone?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join