It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Ya I've had the cat thing happen a couple of times, but nothing like the other night. I mean it felt like it was real, like an actual cat and I even knew where my cats where, one the living room, one the garage and no one opened my door to let one in. I've got two of 'em so I know what it feels like when one jumps up there, it's a fairly good landing because both of mine are fairly big, hell one of them weighs 13 pounds and he's all muscle. And of course after the cat jumps up there you get them walking around, purring, wanting attention and making their biscuts. It felt just like a real cat, and if it hadn't of seemed so real, I wouldn't of made the post about all the weird little things that have happend to me. If it's the cat I think it is, we've had serveral that have died, but this one didn't come back, we're fairly certain the coyotes got him. In fact all up and down the street people lost cats so it's a good guess. After one of my other cats got attacked by a coyote or a big dog, we started keeping them in the house or in the garage at night; it really is to painful having to put them down or see them suffer.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
anything new chris?

got any footage or evps for us?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Negative, I have to get a recorder.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join