It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does The Marconi Syndrome Involve -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Does the Marconi Syndrome Involve Audiovisual Entertainment Workers? That's the question at phonedupnshutup.com.I found this page recently and it's full to the brim with conspiracy fodder. Should last some folk a long while. I don't know what to make of it all.Just a wee excerpt - American forces sent over a large cache of electro-magnetic beam weapons late in 1979, and the soldier who told my Schifferalike friend about this, in 1992, immediately looked frightened when he told her this. He’d looked alright describing the electro-magnetic beam weapon (those zapper things, as Greenham Common women had called them) to her, which he did not know she believed had been driven up to and fired at her, at the age of - in the year 19 - , pregnant to a 25-year-old defector from the British Army to the Irish Republican Army, inducing the worst miscarriage the doctors had ever seen, the worst condition of a foetus they’d ever had the misfortune to witness. As if it had been fried.
And the Molesworth friends also looked fried.
What Mnemone had seen, that is a pseudonym agreed between the two of us for her, was a red car being driven up to her repeatedly, the car door swinging open, whereupon she saw a woman sitting at the wheel with a box on her lap with a wire “leading to the condenser”. Every single day for about four to six weeks in the autumn of 1984 Mnemone had got up out of bed, opened up the curtains, in a bedsit in London’s Brick Lane, which unluckily for Mnemone was on the ground floor, to see this woman sitting there with the car door open, pushing buttons on the back of this box immediately she caught sight of her target.
When Mnemone visited her father’s house where she carried on learning the cello, this house is in a nice choice piece of Yatton, and the zapper-car followed her there, the zapper was pointed at gaps through curtains as she sat with the cello between her knees. She noticed the car was red, and this is known to be MI5’s favourite colour of car due to it supposedly being the highest frequency of occurrence on the public roads.
Within four to six weeks this prospective wife was a lunatic in the local psychiatric wards. She suddenly became, to me, irrationally religious, believing icons of Jesus and saints and things like that could cry and bleed, that these icons were doing this in her bedroom. The hospital had her for approximately 8 years, when in 1992 she heard the Greenham women had been talking about these zappers which the American MPs had been firing at them, driven up in the backs of vans, emitting subtly interferential waves which induced amenorrhoea, head-aches, vomiting, and which the military categorise as “non-lethal weapons”.
The soldier Mnemone intentionally seduced, with the intention of finding out more about these weapons “from the horse’s mouth”, as it were, described what the victims of these ‘booby-boxes’ said they experienced, which is an increasing blackness of everything around them “he said they just see the whole world goin’ black ‘n’ they just flip totally. He didn’t seem to bother about describin’ them to me up to a point, but when he said Americans had sent them over in 1979, he genuinely looked frightened at that point, and asked me not to repeat that.”

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Just had another look at that site. There's so much stuff there I really don't know what to make of it all. Marconi suicides, BBC deaths, Masons, Beam weapons, etc. etc. Whoever the writer is he's obviously been taking notes for a lot of years and there are some powerful accusations. Someone please have a look and let me know what you think. Is it bumph or what??Quote - So what’s it like to work in TV & radio?
Because of the recent gagging of BBC workers, paying their top names something like £150,000 to keep their mouths shut about their jobs, it would be difficult for me to approach current personnel. However a former BBC TV personality runs regular yoga classes, including holding retreats, the gentleman in question is called Muz Murray, he runs week-long classes in rustic surroundings, the author attended one of those when it took place in Grimstone Manor, about 15 years ago, and funnily enough, Muz turned out to have a thing about how frightening it had been working for the BBC.
“Everyone’s a mason in the BBC. Masons are all over the place there. It was a frightening atmosphere and eventually I left, thinking someone was going to come after me and kill me. That’s why I went into the Himalayan mountains, and I learned all the Tibetan yoga still frightened someone was going to come after me and get me.”
Newsreaders Moira Stewart and John Humphrys would seem to support that, in that they have both wanted to sue people in the BBC because of how brutally they felt they had been dealt with by ‘surprisingly awful personalities’. This is quoting Moira Stewart, would appreciate knowing more about all that. (Three other off-camera-type BBC workers have also wanted to sue the BBC for the same reason.)
Muz Murray had been feted to become one of the BBC’s top entertainers in the early 1980s.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Hi, this is the writer of www.phonedupnshutup.com, the writer also of surf.to/dangerousdave, the email on that does not work. Your quote choice gives an impression you do not know newsreaders like John Humphrys and Moira Stuart were recentishly (using the excuse of the Gilligan thing, post-David Kelly)
asked to accept £150,000 in return for stopping writing articles in newspapers like the Sunday Times, for which they were being paid quite large sums of money, and also in return for never talking about their media employment.
I also recently came across a piece of information from the early 1990s, where a Conservative Party media spokesman expressed how disturbed he felt that he had only found out about bonuses being paid to BBC staff accidentally through a FOI request on another separate quest. Hope to include that in my spiel pointing out that many deaths of TV personnel, or former TV personalities, are strongly reminiscent of the GEC-Marconi syndrome of bizarre deaths of their scientists.
Because I have always avoided artificially generated electro-magnetic fields (the electro-magnetic fields around cats and dogs are beneficial) I do not know much about computers, so you'll have to be patient with me.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Hi, Martin, I was surprised that no-one took up this thread with their own comments. I've tried for weeks to get a convo. going about all these claims, then someone comes along and starts one on the Marconi mysteries and the ball is rolling. So you're the author of phonedupnshutup.com? It's all very interesting stuff, you've obviously been very busy. As I said before, there's a lot to take in, it's so crammed with stuff but there are plenty wee gems of mystery for folk to mull over, each one could be a thread of it's own on this site. I'm particularly interested in the artificially generated electro-magnetic fields you mention. I'll put my questions in a U2U.Welcome to the site by the way.

join