It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary visits South African teen

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
After following this girl's actions closely, I found something of interest...

www.iol.co.za...

Plain stupidity... or blind devotion?

Looks like she is quite a fraud. Or maybe she is suffering a mental condition, or it could be something else. People seeing important figures (and not so important too), can be quite misleading.
I call bs on this girl's sightings.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_unraveller
Looks like she is quite a fraud.

The girl who claims visions is not responsible for other people looking into the sun. If they are dumb enough to do that .. that's their problem. This in no way reflects on the person who may, or may not, be having the visions. It's an entirely separate issue.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_unraveller

What does everyone think about this? Real prophet... or Drama queen?

I will not post my view on this. As much as I respect the reason and logic that fills the answer of an ATS member religion is a topic I avoid here. I am a religious person but even in life I try to stay out of religous conversations even with religious people. I will only say this: history.

When Jesus came to earth and preached to people what was the majority response of the very people who were called priest. What was the majority response of all the people? What was the one thing Jesus was trying to keep on the low as much as possible by saying he was the Son of Man (for those of you familiar with the bible). How many living at that time realized too late that Jesus was the Son of God?

Now for those who are atheists, critisize the bible, or anything of that manner - I'm not gonna bother responding to your comments. Actually this is the only post I'll make in this thread.

Regards,
Maestro

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Maestro-
I respect your views- I understand your being discouraged- Im deeply religious, but without a 'religion' to call my own- I believe in Christ, but , I'll be the first to admitt that I dont know enough of his teachings to understand what 'my beliefs are' - I know thats sort of confusing, but basically Im too uneducated about the Bible to speculate-

Regardless, I respect everyones opinion (even if I really disaggree with it), but I do believe that the last thing Jesus wants is for 'us believers' to give up on our 'fellow' mankind. Dont avoid discussion, encourage it! You may learn things that actually back up your beliefs, even in the thoughts of atheists.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join