It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

HAARP?

www.haarp.net

Newly released documentary and eyewitness evidence now links an apparent July 6, 2001 electronic warfare attack on a radio station and weekly newspaper in Hartsville, Tennessee to a nearby unacknowledged secret access project. This secret project, eyewitnesses say, includes the U.S. Air Force as paymaster, U.S. government aircraft as transportation and security craft; military troops in black uniforms; and black unmarked triangular aircraft. The project may also include a secret electronic warfare unit capable of disabling nearby media outlets with destructive electromagnetic energy
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Am I the only one reading this?

www.haarp.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up SCF. This thread got buried apparently. I clicked on your profile to see what threads you've started recently. Well, I just thought it was important.

HAARP is doing some questionable tests at best. How can one generate massive amounts of electricity and focus it into the atmosphere without consequences? The military will try anything to get ahead of other nations and possibly spy on our own citizens. It is possible the atmosphere is merely being used as a communication device or something far more sinister...to ignite the kuiper belt.

Wow.

You're right, this should have had some responses.

Bumped.

Cug

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by streetcorner philosopher
Am I the only one reading this?

How much have you investigated the claims on the website?

Really, claiming that the radio transmissions from HAARP can cause earthquakes is on par with claiming you can change lead into gold.

Originally posted by biggie smalls

HAARP is doing some questionable tests at best.

Any examples?

How can one generate massive amounts of electricity and focus it into the atmosphere without consequences?

Massive? The RF HAARP produces on the ionosphere is 3 microwatts per square centimeter. Massive I think not.

The military will try anything to get ahead of other nations and possibly spy on our own citizens.

How can a large radio transmitter be used to spy on people?

It is possible the atmosphere is merely being used as a communication device or something far more sinister...to ignite the kuiper belt.

Ignite the kuiper belt????? If the immense power of the sun can't even warm kuiper belt objects, how can a 35 acre radio transmission site set them on fire?

new topics

top topics

join