It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Hilton Reveals NASA UFO Secrets (Sort Of)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Paris Hilton Reveals NASA UFO Secrets (Sort Of)

dailydarfur.blogspot.com

Buzz Aldrin was scheduled for a phone interview on the Friday, June 8, 2007, edition of Your World with Neil Cavuto on the Fox News cable channel. Originally booked to talk about the latest space shuttle launch, he suddenly found himself being asked about Paris Hilton and had some very interesting things to say.
Throwing caution to the wind, Aldrin brings up two points that involve accusations UFO Researchers have made against NASA and the Government for years:
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 12-6-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
1. The U.S. Government is hiding information about UFOs for fear of public reaction to the affirmation that Aliens exist and are visiting our planet at will.

2. The U.S. Government knows all about UFOs and has the ability to identify them.

These are two established facts by the former Legendary Astronaught, and in his own words..
I think this is a very significant bit of evidence.. Someone as respected as Aldrin used to shut up shop when asked this kind of stuff, he seems to be everywhere at the moment, saying anything he likes..
We need to get him on C2C or even on ATS, anyone know how to get hold of the man..
He is starting to disclose hand over fist, lets squeeze the lot out of him!!!

dailydarfur.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with Paris Hilton.... absolutely nothing...
I'll be glad when she's all old and wrinkly and no one cares what she does or where she goes.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Dont shoot the messenger, i am just posting breaking news, and that is the headline.
The meat on the bones is what Aldrin said when asked about the Hilton Ho. very interesting imo, a former Nasa Astronaught and the so called 2nd man on the Moon stating that there is UFO's and that the Gov could identify them in 69, means that when they say they did not see a UFO, they were not lying, because they knew very well what they were seeing.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
that wasn't directed at you Fowl... just in my opinion, Buzz was getting ready to say some of the things he did say, but the blogger turned it into a "Paris" affair... when it really wasn't.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I don't think the government fears a public reaction to disclosure. Instead I think they fear losing power. Disclosure will show that humans are not the most advanced species in the universe, which is a threat to the powers that be. Also, if disclosure includes new efficient energy sources, then that is also a threat to the people in charge who have billions invested in the oil companies.

When I say government, I mean the 'shadow government'. The U.S. government is just a pawn of the shadow government.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I still think we should make an effort to get Buzz on board.
If anyone can find an email address, i will gladly put a message together.

If his "posting ban" has been withdrawn lol.

new topics

top topics

join