It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell 1947 UFO Crash Finally Resolved

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
wow another supposed death bed confession. How many is that now? 4?

and none of them are tape recorded or written out & signed by the witness. All these people have a vested interest in keeping the roswell story going - money

I totally smell what your stepping in! Not saying I fully agree with you, but I do smell it!

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
''its all about the bejamens''

[edit on 18-6-2007 by thesun]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I would not believe one part of Roswell, if it wasn't for the cover up!

There is something to this story, otherwise it would not have been classified!

I think it is funny that people either call this a hoax or real! It is neither, but a top secret event!

Show me the proof! The US government story has change too many times, many more times than the witnesses!

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I just finished reading Marcel, Jr.'s book. He states that he wrote it to clear up the rumors, to set the record straight and to clear his dad's name. His dad (Marcel, Sr.) was in Army intelligence and he'd gone to radar school. He certainly knew what a weather balloon, and a Mogul balloon look like. What he found was neither. The book is well-written, and the author comes across as a solid guy with some excellent points. He also describes what his parents and he have gone through, keeping this secret for 60 years. There's no "fluff" in this book, no repetition and it's not a deathbed confession. The only thing that happened on the deathbed was that his father asked Jr. to let the world know, but only after he was finished with his military career, so that he wouldn't be harmed. Jesse had all the information first-hand.
Jesse, Jr. is a retired air force flight surgeon who's last tour of duty was in Iraq 3 years ago, at the age of 68. The man is no dummy and he's certainly not a flake. He certainly doesn't need the money and that's not why he wrote the book. Read the book before you make any judgments, you really need to hear his side of the story. He makes excellent points and gives much food for thought. After reading his book, there is no doubt in my mind that he's quite sincere.
The whole Roswell event destroyed Jesse Sr.'s life. He was forced to lie about what he saw and that went totally against his ethics. He thought the public had the right to know.

I will be interviewing him within the next 2 weeks. If anyone has any questions for him, let me know and I will ask him.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Heh, mel1962 echoed my feelings exactly. The story is just so unbelievable, except that there is no doubt that the government tried to cover up whatever happened. Something happened, and whatever it was, was not something 'they' want 'us' to know. I don't know that it was greys in a flying saucer, but it sure as heck was NOT a weather balloon. For it to have remained this secret and still not have come out to this day, means it was something important, too. Had it been simply been a test of a new (at the time) aircraft, or something like that, there would be no reason for that to be classified sixty years later, because the plane would be junk compared to today's standards.

What it was, I just don't know. But somewhere there is a very small group of people who knows, and is not talking. A VERY small group. It would have been spilled long ago, otherwise.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Here is a new link I just created with a NEW deathbed confession from Lt. Haut who witnessed the crash debris along with Marcel. UFO Magazine will carry the whole letter and its revelations in 2 weeks. In my post i recount many details brought up from the letter in tonights interview on Coast to Coast AM. Check it out. Pretty amazing.

ATS Article on New Revelations

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I will be interviewing Mr. Marcel within the next 10 days. If you have any questions for me to ask, please go to this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have just finished reading his book and I must say he does an excellent job of refuting the govt's. official story. His book is solid and he sticks only to the facts as well as describing what happened to his family afterwards.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
to my self, it does not matter that the Roswell story is either a hoax or a coverup...

i suggest the continuing controversy is the 'asset' and family legacy for the Marcells?
his father probably said that in couched but understandable words
on his death bed...

something like [Son, play it for all its worth, this is our Families heritage money & legacy...a means to insure generations of monetary benefit...
so that we and our children will always have something to fall back on...
but never sell the 'rights' or ever 'resolve' the question...
as controversy is our friend with the Roswell incident]

I'd suggest that the Travis Walton, ufo experience, & "Fire In The Sky"
book falls into the same Family heritage, legacy thing...
a Family 'resource' to be recycled periodically.

I once knew Greer. his father owned rights to some 'Farmers Almanac'
annual publication, and he was not allowed by law to sell the rights outside his family tree

thanks,

[edit on 20-6-2007 by St Udio]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Okay I am going to give my opinion. I know this thread is old but I think this makes alot of sense.

If someone really cared so much about getting the truth out, would they charge for it?

I think if a highly credible person were to admit the truth for free, it would have far more credibility than someone who wanted to profit from it.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
WHAT IF IT WASN'T LITTLE GREY OR GREEN MEN BUT RED OR BLUE MEN.
imagine if word got out that a russian aircraft crashed in new mexico it would cause absolute panic and that would be plenty of reason to coover it up. or maybe it was a nuke we accidentally dropped on rodewell that luckily didn't go off. the air force would want everyone to know what kinda bumbling idiots they were.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join