It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Challenge to Concerned Citizen Researchers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Much has been made about theories that Flight 77 never hit the Pentagon, and instead flew over the Pentagon while a missile and/or bombs caused the damage to the building. Concerned citizen researchers have gone to great lengths to attempt to prove this theory.

The official story of Flight 77 includes a list of passengers who were on Flight 77 and who were killed in the plane crash. Among these passengers were two school teachers, Sarah Clark and James Debeuneure, who taught at Backus Middle School and Ketcham Elementary schools respectively.

If citizens are truly concerned about finding the truth about what happened to Flight 77, they may wish to begin by looking into the lives of these victims. Because if Flight 77 did not hit the Pentagon, then these victims must be somewhere else, or must have been taken someplace else to be killed.

Here's the contact information for the schools:

Backus Middle School
(mod edit: Address Removed)

Ketcham Elementary School
(mod edit: Address Removed)

Any citizen concerned about the truth of Flight 77 may contact these schools to ask about Ms. Clark and Mr. Debeuneure, just to verify that they worked at these schools until 9/11. Maybe concerned citizens researching Flight 77 could also interview former students of these teachers.

Also, these teachers were traveling with their students, Asia Cottom and Rodney Dickens, both age 11 at the time of their deaths. A concerned researcher may want to begin by contacting the schools to confirm the attendance of Cottom and Dickens. Perhaps concerned researchers may even go to Washington D.C. to interview the families of these victims, just to confirm their existence, or to raise suspicions that these people may have actually been fictitious CIA identities created for the Flight 77 cover story, a la Operation Northwoods.

Since this movement is supposed to be about the "truth," understanding the truth about the alleged victims might be a good place to begin.

Sarah Clark

Asia Cottom

James Debeuneure

Rodney Dickens

[edit on 6/12/2007 by thelibra]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Or...

A concerned citizen might let these men, women and children Rest In Peace and leave the families alone.

It takes time to heal and I'll bet that the families of these victims are still healing and don't want people snooping around poking thier noeses where they don't belong, trying to make something out of nothing.

Also,

Why bother the schools. They've got work to do there and don't need people in the way of teaching our children.

[edit on 12-6-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The field trip passengers are all connected to this young man:

killtown.911review.org...

And he is the son of this guy:

His father, a Navy chief petty officer, says he sat his son down on the morning of Sept. 11, and had a serious talk with him about dangers he might encounter on the trip.
To be honest — totally honest — we talked about death,” he says. “And I just told him, ‘Don’t be afraid.’ Just because the events that they were going to do were pretty dangerous. Just listen to what the people tell you, and the instructions, you’ll be all right. You’ll be fine. He said ‘Daddy, I’m scared,’ and I said, ‘hey, don’t be scared, don’t be afraid to die. Because we all are going to die someday.’”
Bernard’s mom Sinata Brown went to work. Her husband Bernard took a rare day off to play golf. Had he not — he would have been in his office at the Pentagon when the plane slammed in at 9:43.
Sanita wasn’t really worried about her son either. After all, his flight had taken off an hour and a half earlier.
Tragically, his own son’s memorial is not the only one Bernard Brown expects to attend.
That’s because Flight 77 — the flight carrying Bernard Brown’s son — actually crashed into the wing of the Pentagon where he works. Few of his colleagues survived.
“One of my best friends, a guy who worked for me, a girl who was a training officer,” says Bernard. “Everybody on that, you know, people that worked in my area, everybody, all the Navy personnel probably except for two or three I knew on that list. So, out of 30 something, how many that were in there, I knew every last one of them.” - MSN (09/25/01)

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This thread is a very twisted appeal to emotion.

1. If Nick feels this line of inquiry will help answer questions regarding the Pentagon attack he should call them himself.

2. As a "concerned citizen" who is heavily involved with this research I have never maintained for a moment that any of the victims that were on the original plane are still alive or that it was flight 77 that flew over the building.

None of the victims families were witnesses to the plane so calling them would serve no purpose whatsoever in my opinion.

We know that as far back as 1964 there was a false flag terror plan in place called operation northwoods that involved using drones in a plane swap in order stage an attack by Cuba.

We believe a similar concept was utilized on 9/11.

Most of the witnesses we spoke with did NOT describe the plane as an AA jet.

AA77 was lost from radar and all communications as early as 8:56 when the alleged impact wasn't until 9:38.

Challenge declined on the basis that it is absurd and irrelevant to the investigation in line with the evidence we have obtained so far.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Nick: It is good to keep in mind the passengers whose location of death is being jostled around like a hockey puck as a secondary effect of all this theorizing. But I also agree with the others in that I'm not sure what we would gain from digging into their personal humanity, at possible cost to their loved ones and colleagues. They were humna, they died or at least disappeared on 9/11. They did or didn't come to rest inside the Pentagon. Official DNA tests say so, and much evidence incdicates so.

Thanks for the heads up on that, Killtown. The Bernard Brown story is largely untouched, because the implications are ugly if it's conspratorially taken - basically a father sending his son to die. But it is quite a coincidence, no? Loose Change guys decided t drop this one early, apparently to avoid angering people. But it is damn weird.
My piece on it

Originally posted by Killtown

His father, a Navy chief petty officer, says he sat his son down on the morning of Sept. 11, and had a serious talk with him about dangers he might encounter on the trip.
To be honest — totally honest — we talked about death,” he says. “And I just told him, ‘Don’t be afraid.’ Just because the events that they were going to do were pretty dangerous. Just listen to what the people tell you, and the instructions, you’ll be all right. You’ll be fine. He said ‘Daddy, I’m scared,’ and I said, ‘hey, don’t be scared, don’t be afraid to die. Because we all are going to die someday.’”

Clue? Coincidence? Emotionally necessitated post-facto embellishment?

Otherwise I'm gonna leave this alone too.

[edit on 12-6-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT

Can you not respond to threads without making such accusations?

Gee. You Pentacon guys are so full of it.

[edit on 12/6/07 by SteveR]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT

Can you not respond to threads without making such accusations?

Gee. You Pentacon guys are so full of crap.

Haha.

Isn't this post just a tad hypocritical?

It was an observation not an accusation.

I stand by it.

Why don't you answer the OP if you don't agree with me?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
For 1, a 757 did hit the Pentagon.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
So why did you post a video that doesn't show any plane at all let alone a 757?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
CIT,

To me it proves the validity of the "object" in the video being a 757.

It's quite a small craft in its class. From a distance in a fish eye lens, it will look quite thin.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
CIT,

To me it proves the validity of the "object" in the video being a 757.

It's quite a small craft in its class. From a distance in a fish eye lens, it will look quite thin.

You mean you choose to believe it.

It is not proof of a 757.

Did you know the DoD leaked the original 5 frames of this but refused to take credit for years?

Officials from the Pentagon said the photos were not released officially by the Department of Defense. A Pentagon spokeswoman could not verify that they came from surveillance cameras.

"The Pentagon has not released any video or any photos from security cameras from the terrorist attack of Sept. 11," said Pentagon spokeswoman Cheryl Irwin.
source

Why did it take them so long to admit it was theirs?

The north side claim and this account of the plane pulling up after the citgo prove the plane can not be in that security video:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Absolutely Not.

This thread is closed, and a warning going to the OP.

I don't care what you're trying to prove, or disprove. There is such a thing as good taste, and I am not going to stand by while a call is made to harass the friends, family, and co-workers of the 9/11 victims.

There are MUCH better, more tasteful ways to make your point, Nick.

For the record, I'm neither a CTer on 9/11 nor a "skeptic" on it. This is not about whose side I'm on, it's about taste and human dignity.

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join