It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid Behavior

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This just in from the penitentiary. Yesterday a radio call went out calling the kitchen Sgt to the dish tank; he was to report ASAP. Everybody thought oh boy here we go again another assault. Tension rose as further calls went out for medical staff and an ambulance.

The inmate in question had been badly burned with second degree burns down his back, butt and legs. Skin was already starting to peel off. Ambulance from downtown was called off he went to the hospital.

We thought he had been assaulted or the dish tank booby trapped to hurt him.

We were wrong.

Reviewing the tapes revealed that he had climbed on the dish rack and rode it through the hot water. As he's climbing on all of the inmates including him are laughing and carrying on. Further investigation revealed he did it on a bet.

We're betting he doesn't do that again. Here I thought after 17 years I'd seen it all.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Well, I guess it just goes to show, most of the general prison population don't count as the brightest crayons in the box.

What a doofus. :shk:

Reminds me of some photos I'd seen, where another doofus thought it would be funny to stick a bottle rocket's stem between his buttocks and set it alight.

The burns on his hiney looked really nasty.

Stupid is as stupid does, Forrest Gump's Mama always used to say.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
:shk:Well I've heard of dumb and dumber but that is DUMBEST! Will these guys really go that far for a day away from jail?Damn that must of hurt like a #&*@*! Serves him right if he's damn uncomfortable for awhile.Just plain stupid.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
For those of you that enjoy human stupidity and human suffering, may I recommend..........

darwinawards.com...

When I get the blues, confused, and down on old whaaa when the inferiority complex kicks in; I turn to the above and feel much better.

top topics

join